PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else carry around full mates and fluids?

Black000Moon
Feb 8, 2004, 10:38 PM
Just wondering does anyone besides me carry around 10 monomates, monofluids, dimate, difliuds, trimates, trifluids, sol atomizers, moon atomizers, antiparylys, antidote and occasionally star atomizers. Or any combination of these for ex: A force might carry around only fluids and moons. I hope somebody says they do because I'll feel like an idiot if no one else does this http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

werevvulf
Feb 8, 2004, 10:44 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: werevvulf on 2004-07-20 14:05 ]</font>

Myopathy
Feb 8, 2004, 11:22 PM
I carry 10 Di and Trimates, 10 Difluids, 10 Moons, 10 Antiparalysis, 10 Sol Atoms(mainly to raise synchro when I die), and however many Star Atoms I have(again for mag).

ADUCKI-Sempai
Feb 8, 2004, 11:25 PM
10 of about everything but stars...

VioletSkye
Feb 8, 2004, 11:29 PM
10 Di/Tri Mates/Fluids. 10 Moons. 10 Sols. I never play Droids so I usually have some level of resta handy to help out other players if they need it.

Myopathy
Feb 8, 2004, 11:37 PM
On 2004-02-08 20:29, VioletSkye wrote:
10 Di/Tri Mates/Fluids. 10 Moons. 10 Sols. I never play Droids so I usually have some level of resta handy to help out other players if they need it.

Same here. I never play droids.

Rainbowlemon
Feb 9, 2004, 10:46 AM
10 Difluids, 10 Antiparalysis. Don't need mates - got Resta. Don't need Antidotes or Sols - got Anti. (except for when I get shocked, in which case I just have to wait it out http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif). I can usually refill my stocks of these as i go, so I never really have to buy much http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Also, I'm offline only, so never need Moon Atomisers. I guess that's a bad thing...

Zarana
Feb 9, 2004, 11:41 AM
I carry the full amount of Mates and both my Human/Newman and Android characters, and they are my primary means of healing even when I have Resta. The time it takes to cast Resta is nothing but a waste in the heat of battle, using Mates speeds things up significantly.

No Fluids on my Androids, though.

goku4ever
Feb 9, 2004, 12:01 PM
I caryy mono fluids and di fluids. but not 10 of each about 8 of each. im a HUmar

Dhylec
Feb 9, 2004, 12:33 PM
for doids, i carry 9 dim & 8 trim, 3+ moons, 3+ sols
non-droids, i have 9 dim & 8 trim, 3+ moons, 3+ sols
9 dif & 8 trif, 2+ antipara
i don't like carrying 10 of anything http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif
if i'm playing in vh ep2 or any ult, i carry a doll as well http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

KaFKa
Feb 9, 2004, 12:44 PM
for my HUcast i usually have all 40 healing items in my inventory, as well as 10 sols and one or two scape dolls.

for the rest of my characters i just have the usual 10 of di/tri fluids and 10 trimates for quick healing, and the obligatory 10 sols http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

unlike the majority of the PSO populatin i use the resta shield as a primary defense http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

ILLI
Feb 9, 2004, 12:44 PM
I think your ok carrying all those items but the 10 antidotes.. pretty much worthless for any class, if you have anti...

Reality_Check
Feb 9, 2004, 12:59 PM
I usually carry around 10 Dimates, Trimates, and Sol Atomizers, and soem Difluid. Don't need much more than that when you haev resta. Plus Trifluid cost too much for just a basic item like that I find.

Skorpius
Feb 9, 2004, 01:24 PM
Usually I carry:
Dimate
Trimate
Difluid
Trifluid
Sol Atomizor
Moon Atomizor
Star Atomizor

I have no need for Antiparalysis or Antidotes in Ultimate. (I use Cure/Paralysis and a simple Anti is fine for Poison)

Zelgadis
Feb 9, 2004, 02:02 PM
I usually carry depending on what char I play.

Droid-
Dimates
Trimates
Sols
Stars

RAnger-
DImates/fluids
TRImates/fluids
Sols
antipals

FOrces-
DImates/fluids
Trifluids
Sols
Antipals
Stars (newearl only, mar doesn't need them)

Black000Moon
Feb 9, 2004, 04:39 PM
On 2004-02-09 09:44, ILLI wrote:
I think your ok carrying all those items but the 10 antidotes.. pretty much worthless for any class, if you have anti...

Can be useful for mag feeding though which is the only reason I carry them.

Solstis
Feb 9, 2004, 04:49 PM
No matter what char, I like to carry 10 of everything (I'm a PSO pack rat) under the pretense that someone might ask my droid for a fluid, or my force for a mate.

navci
Feb 9, 2004, 06:40 PM
non-bot: 10 dimates, 10 trimates, 10 difluids, 10 trifluids, 10 Stars, 10 Sol, 10 Moons, 10 Trap visions.

bot: 10 di and tri mates, 10 sols, 10 moons, 10 stars. And 10 DIFLUIDS.

Sure you have resta, but at tight spots where you can't resta yourself, mates come in handy. And, at boss fights if someone run out of mates even if you are a FO and you got resta, it's still best for each person to have some mates to heal themselves in case it is needed. Don't use any of the anti item because Sol cures them all. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

As for bots. I always have fluids with them. As I always like to say, love your FO and your FO will love you back.

edit: Stars on bots are also helpful for moments that everyone is at really low HP but FO can't get up to resta yet, or FO is dead. Star heal them all... and you can pretend you are a FOcast. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: navi on 2004-02-09 15:41 ]</font>

Joltox
Feb 9, 2004, 07:23 PM
Usually I carry 10 Difluids, 10 Antiparalysis, 10 Trap Visions. The rest I just take as I kill enemies and then sell them when I don't need them anymore. But, hey you're more safer than I am. For my Droids I carry alot of health items, but I rarely get hit unless I face bosses. Just independent.

Firocket1690
Feb 9, 2004, 08:15 PM
7x Dimates (quick heal)
5x Difluids (resta/Gizonde tag)
3x Moons (most people I play with know how to play, so usually not necessary =))
2x Antipar (Caves/Temple only)

And I only mainly use my RAmarl and HUmar (online chars)
My HUnewearl is offline (no need for moons)

lain2k3
Feb 9, 2004, 09:25 PM
Jeebus you people carry alotta shit.

Hunewearl, Ramarls:
10 difluids
10 sol atomizers
10 moon atomizers
Fomarl:
10 difluids
10 sol atomizers
Hucaseal:
10 dimates
10 trimates
Fonewm:
10 difluids
10 trifluids
10 sol atomizers

Firocket1690
Feb 9, 2004, 09:36 PM
Well, most of you don't calculate in the fact that most of the items can drop while you're in XX area.
That's why I never carry a full stock of stuff unless going off to fight Falz, Griffon, or Flow.

ladyjaderiver
Feb 9, 2004, 10:48 PM
I always carry 10 dimate, 10 trimate, 10 difluid, 10 trifluid, whatever monomate, monofluid, and Star Atomizers I happen to find, and 10 Sol Atomizers. Don't need the others because of the Sols (or because the character I'm playing is an android).

Skuda
Feb 9, 2004, 10:53 PM
I just carry 10x Trifluids and 10x antiparalysis. I hate those stupid lilies! it's a just in case thing. I only use techs for resta and ryuker and my Aura field depleats it aswell. so that's what Tri's are for for me!

RAmarl29
Feb 28, 2004, 04:30 AM
well this may sound a bit underequiped but all i carry is 10 dimates and fluids for my Ramarl

navci
Feb 28, 2004, 04:42 AM
Hi.

Disruptive Posts/Bumping
Do not make posts that disrupt the flow of the conversation and normal activities of the board. Posts of the following nature will be considered offensive: posts that force users to scroll excessively, largely blank posts, bump posts, posts of identical nature, hard to read or nonsensical posts and counting posts (this is my 100th posts posts). Excessive bumping is not tolerated. Do not post links that will disrupt the user's personal computer by means of pop ups, multiple pages etc.

Please do not bump old topics! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif And read the forum rules from time to time!

Siris
Feb 28, 2004, 05:34 AM
I carry quite a bit usually. I use resta frequently with my HUnewearl and don't need the mates with me but I carry them, I guess it's in case anyone else needs them for themselves or a mag feed. I also carry antiparalysis even though I keep my cure paralysis equipped most of the time and carry antidotes even though I have high level anti. I guess if I took it down to bare essentials it would be my fluids (Di and Tri) moons, and stars (stars are awesome at adding syncro to my mag if he gets hurt). I don't use trap vision anymore really since my HP is now high enough to live through them.

Garm
Feb 28, 2004, 08:05 AM
chara with tp: few monomates/fluids (if i find them ult), 10 di's and some tri's (lvl 80+ has 10 otherwise its to expensive).
driods: 10 all (fluids to sell or help a team fo)

anwserman
Feb 29, 2004, 01:11 AM
I always keep 10 Dimates/Difluids in my supply on all characters since they're always available in the shop. Otherwise, I pick up any Mono/Tri items and stash them, and if I have extra cash, I fill up on Trimates and Trifluids.

Other then that, I try to keep 10 sols and moons. Not necessairly Star atomizers (they're only really practical on Ult Vol Opt when you're shocked with a group of people).

And I keep 10 antidotes and 10 antiparylisis. I try to keep some of every healing item.. because I might not need them necessairly, it might save somebody a trip to town for mag feeding. And if I was ever an android (I have a bias against them for some reason), I'd still keep fluids on me for a FOrce, to save them piping back and forth.

Mark_Paz
Feb 29, 2004, 05:46 AM
I always carry 10 of all...you never know wen you'll need it..

KingChaos
Feb 29, 2004, 06:14 AM
i carry around star, sol, moon, tri and dimate and fluids and antiparalisis

TyroneBiggums
Feb 29, 2004, 07:55 AM
Dimates, Trimates, Difluids, Trifluids, Sols, Stars, Antiparalysis, Trap Vision

SuperSpeedyv2
Feb 29, 2004, 08:34 AM
I just carrying around Di- and Monomates. I don't need antidotes... I'M AN ANDROID!

Genoa
Feb 29, 2004, 08:41 AM
Depends,
Droid:
10 Mono,Di,Trimates
10 Telepipes
10 Sol Atomizers (for shock)
10 Moon Atomizers (only for multiplayer)
Scape Doll
Human/Newman:
10 Mono,Di,Trimates
10 Mono,Di,Trifluids
10 Moon Atomizers (multi only... which is rare)
10 Sol Atomizers
10 Antiparalysis
10 Trap Visions
1 Scape Doll
I have a kajillion scape dolls so I always carry 1 everywhere I go and like.... 3-4 on Dark Falz/Olga Flow.

Dragon_Knight
Feb 29, 2004, 08:43 AM
Force-

10 Dimate
10 Di and Trifluids
10 Sol atomizers

Hunter/Ranger-

10 Di and Trimates
10 Trifluids
10 Sol atomizers

I usually keep a stock of stars as well but those are in my bank and I use them to boost Sync when it drops.

On a side note does ANYONE else save mates till you absolutly have to use them? Like when your mobbed and need to get out right away?

Firocket1690
Feb 29, 2004, 09:20 AM
On 2004-02-09 17:15, Firocket1690 wrote:
7x Dimates (quick heal)
5x Difluids (resta/Gizonde tag)
3x Moons (most people I play with know how to play, so usually not necessary =))
2x Antipar (Caves/Temple only)

And I only mainly use my RAmarl and HUmar (online chars)
My HUnewearl is offline (no need for moons)

Meh, *same imput to thread*

Jive18
Feb 29, 2004, 07:01 PM
I'm pretty simple when it comes to carrying mates and fluids. For single mode I carry 10 Dimates, 10 Trimates, 10 Difluids, and 1-2 Scape Dolls if I'm doing Addicting Food runs (curse those megid-spitters). For multi-mode I really stock up though, because me and my freinds always do Ult Seabed. I carry 10 Dimates, 10 Trimates, 10 Difluids, 10 Trifluids (for my friend who uses a FOnewearl), 10 Moon Atomizers, and 1-2 Scape Dolls. The only exceptions to my healing items is for my lower level characters who use different items for thir MAG's.