PDA

View Full Version : Sophia Seed

SophiaSeed
Feb 9, 2004, 03:12 AM
Hi there, i'm brand new to your forum but am a veterian of PSO.

I'm a Mag Farmer, i've made lots of mags and can even make a mag for you if you want. But I'm lonely....

I'm really lonely in PSO GC, i don't have many friends online. If you happen to be on the GC version then please come to see me. I"m really lonely....

If you would like a mag, i can make you one, or trade you one, but serious trades please! I"m tired of people with no real trades to offer me.

Amendment to post: I really don't like to talk to people who are annoying or stupid. Check my profile on PSO-World or on Yahoo Profiles under my SN. Please come to me with a real conversation, not just the fact you see me on here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SophiaSeed on 2004-02-15 23:19 ]</font>

SJ
Feb 9, 2004, 03:19 AM
Do you want or som1 to talk to/play with or are you a mag farmer tht just stands in the shop and feeds mags?

SophiaSeed
Feb 9, 2004, 04:54 AM
i generally don't mind talking to people too, but once im in a mag farming mode, than i really won't be talking much.

Currently I'm not mag farming simply because i'm mad at everyone i've made mags for. otherwise i genereally like to tal to people when i can....

SJ
Feb 9, 2004, 05:52 AM
Hmmmm when im raising mags i feed at least two offline but online i take1 equip it and play whilefeeding...

Superguppie
Feb 9, 2004, 07:16 AM
I usualy take some along when hunting offline, feeding every now and then. So, not really farming. Gets me MAGs with a little wild edge. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
So, I guess I don't want you to raise a MAG for me, as I am pretty much capable of doing it myself...
If you really want to trade MAGs or accept jobs on'em you might want to check the Trade group, and the MAGs, Items group.

If you're looking for someone to play with, and you're on at about 8pm GMT, you might want to drop by at Dubhe 5, where me and some friends usualy hang out.

SJ
Feb 9, 2004, 08:01 AM
or Dubhe 5 at 6pm but there might not be anyone on...
But thats where I am!!!

CoPsOleader
Feb 10, 2004, 08:53 AM
I can play Friday if you want someone to play with.I dont mind with anyone.Im a friendly person if you want someone to talk/play with.

Ayaname
Feb 10, 2004, 05:15 PM
I believe I posted this earlier, but for some reason, it didn't submit. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Anyhow, I was going to say that you're free to look me up. I pop into Antares 8 and 10 on ocassion, and normally hang around Altair 4. I'm usually online on weekdays and weekends.

If you ever get bored, come lookin for me. It's always nice to play with someone new. =D

Crystal_Shard
Feb 11, 2004, 03:14 AM
Hey,

If you're looking for someone to play with, I don't mind joining you for some games. ^_^

I'm not online very much, so I'd probably prefer to arrange a time to meet, but if you
want to meet up let me know.

Btw, how's your fees for mag farming? ^_^ Just curious. Raising my mags is a bit
of a chore sometimes, so an alternative would always be good. ^_^

Melo768
Feb 12, 2004, 05:55 PM
Mag farming is so challanging and fun all these hacked and duped mags on Xbox and probably gamecube are out of style. All these n00bs being offered hacked and duped mags is driving me nuts http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_dead.gif. I found mag feeding and mag farm programs it was so easy.

MOTOROLA
Feb 14, 2004, 06:39 PM
I see you inactive on Antares 08 a lot.

If your name is on the choice search, then I'll search for you when ever I'm on. Maybe we can raise mags together some time (heh, even though I use my TV's PIP and watch TV between those 5 minute incroments for feeding mags).

Melo768
Feb 17, 2004, 06:47 PM
thats the best way to feed you're mag

zepher
Feb 18, 2004, 11:27 AM
if u ask me feeding my mag is da ULTIMATE pain...
lol i just want to buy/trade a legit mag cuz bein unlegit is just too easy and boring

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

badbitz
Feb 18, 2004, 01:57 PM
feeding mags isnt a pain.
I usually just bring 2 mags with me into a battle, and I raise them while I play.
What is so hard about that?

SophiaSeed
Feb 18, 2004, 03:10 PM
While in battle, you'll have to take time out to feed mags, and often others won't wait around for you to do what ever it is you have to do to your mag. As well if you massive mag farming as i usually am, you'll need mulitples of one type of food for your mags all the time. Plus while leveling both you and your mags, you run the risk of being unfocused and may do something to the mag you didnt intend to go originally.

Personally if you feel the need or desire to make a mag, be sure you put in some time to make it, because you'll want to use what ever it is you make. thats just how it goes. I usually watch a movie or anime while i feed my mags, pausing every 3.5 minutes to feed them. But then again, when i make makes, its about 5-15 mags at a time.

zepher
Feb 18, 2004, 03:16 PM
hey sophiaseed how many mags do u feed at da same time at a daily bases?

Eltis2
Feb 18, 2004, 03:32 PM
I'll be happy to chat once I get my keyboard adapter. Right now, I'm not much of a conversationalist since it takes me roughly 30 seconds to type a simple sentence with the software keyboard.

I'm raising 2 auxilliary mags right now, I plan to build them into a Sato and a Rati with mostly ATP. They're coming along at just a little bit above level 30 right now.

badbitz
Feb 18, 2004, 11:22 PM
i saw sophia seed online on Antares 8 today, I tried to talk to him but no reply.
Ayaname later told me that Sophia was there.

Eltis2
Feb 19, 2004, 02:08 AM
I saw her on today and sent her my guild card and she refused! All that talk about being lonely... gee, I wonder why?

CoPsOleader
Feb 19, 2004, 08:48 AM
I tried to talk to her.I said hi and I got cursed out. I told her my sn on pso and she called me stupid bc having or being in a clan means you have no life.Then I kept being nice and she changed her post bc I just said hi.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif I got like 10 cards from people that I met bc she were mean to them. Some other guy said were you live trying to make conversation and he got the same treatment.

Myopathy
Feb 20, 2004, 05:35 AM
Let's try not to turn this into a gossip thread. You're not accomplishing anything constuctive by telling stories. If you have issues with someone, settle it through PMs.

CoPsOleader
Feb 20, 2004, 08:53 AM
I was just answering to eltiz and I dont see what wrong with it.And its only one comment and if it would continue I would start pming him.

kingmurp
Feb 20, 2004, 09:28 AM
I'm a mag farmer too. Maybe we can get together and talk strategies, or just help make mags that we need other ids for.

SophiaSeed
Feb 20, 2004, 04:13 PM
On 2004-02-20 02:35, Ezellaur wrote:
Let's try not to turn this into a gossip thread. You're not accomplishing anything constuctive by telling stories. If you have issues with someone, settle it through PMs.

i don't care if this becomes a gossip thread or not. I'd rather people tell me what they really think about me than try to not hurt my feelings. Honestly give me your worst, it doesn't matter, tell me what you actually think of me. I'd rather you did instead of dancing around it. If you think i'm a bitch, than let me know, i don't care, its better i know than not know.

Myopathy
Feb 20, 2004, 06:26 PM
On 2004-02-20 13:13, SophiaSeed wrote:

On 2004-02-20 02:35, Ezellaur wrote:

i don't care if this becomes a gossip thread or not. I'd rather people tell me what they really think about me than try to not hurt my feelings. Honestly give me your worst, it doesn't matter, tell me what you actually think of me. I'd rather you did instead of dancing around it. If you think i'm a bitch, than let me know, i don't care, its better i know than not know.

And they can do that, through PMs.

SophiaSeed
Feb 24, 2004, 12:10 PM
IF you need me for any bizare reason, I've begun my mag farming sessions again. Im in Antares 8, in a game called "Sophia's Mags"

Im making a few rare mags and such, but probably won't talk much. If you want a mag, let me know, im more than willing to trade.

ReaperX
Feb 26, 2004, 08:15 PM
i know that you raise mags and i was just wondering do you make hacked mags bc if you do then thats a very bad thing to do

SophiaSeed
Feb 27, 2004, 12:47 AM
no im perfectly legit, i don't hack mags. I agree it's a bad thing to do, but i don't do it.

The premise of a mag farmer is to make legit mags. I wouldn't be a mag farmer if i hacked them. Besides i don't know how to hack, muchless dupe.

CoPsOleader
Feb 27, 2004, 08:56 AM
Umm.....can you make me a mag? If you can I would like a mag for a RAmar.
Pow 85
Def 55
Dex 35
Mst 25
With a Photon blast of atleast Pilla and twins

Is that ok or im asking for too much I think im?

SophiaSeed
Feb 27, 2004, 06:19 PM
whats in it for me to make your mag? I've already got quite a large lists customer mags to finish. You might consider some decent melee weapons that a FOmarl can use. I'll be online around 10 or 11 westcoast time if you looking for me on Friday the 27th. as well the same time on Saturday, the 28th as well.

CoPsOleader
Feb 27, 2004, 09:15 PM
tell me what you want

SophiaSeed
Mar 1, 2004, 12:30 AM
Oddly enough im getting alot of questions about my mags, so if your interested in one, please check out my website to see what im up to. It's cheaply made and not fancy, but it does what i want it to do, so don't bug me about the simplisity of it.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SophiaMagFarm/

SophiaSeed
Mar 3, 2004, 09:25 PM
Sorry, Ep3 came in the mail, so if your looking for me, im sorry, i aint around. I'll be online soon, when i figure out what im doing too.

Sharkyland
Mar 9, 2004, 12:12 PM
I so hate it when the shops doesn't sell Sol Atomizers or when offline mode doesn't offer anymore monomates or monofluids. I used to be a mag farmer offline, then I began not to care what my Mags looked like (I prefer some over the others though)

I only want certain mags though. I've only been online for 2 days now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-03-09 09:14 ]</font>

SophiaSeed
Mar 12, 2004, 01:02 PM
well let me know what kind of mag you want, i can probably tell you how to build it.

Sharkyland
Mar 13, 2004, 05:14 PM
I just met you the other day while I was feeding my mag though if sol atomizers aren't on the list, I'll be going in and out til it appears.

Currently I'm trying to get rares with my characters right now, so I have nothing to trade right now. x_x Though I'm rather an odd mag farmer because I don't care the outcome on what my mag is. I just hope it's a 'cute' mag. I'm kinda used to Varaha and Bhirava. ._.

SophiaSeed
Mar 27, 2004, 05:21 PM
this was funny? I got a ranking of 666 on PSO EP3 this evening, it was hillarious, because i didn't think of all the ranks, i didn't think that i would get that one. Well it wouldn't last forever, but im lucky that someone actually was nice enough to get me a picture of me with that ranking.

They are gonna give me the picture soon with in the next couple days and i'll upload it on to my site. hehehe It was funny it read like this

666 MASTER

THAT WAS SO FUNNY!

badbitz
Apr 1, 2004, 12:08 AM
I got the exact same rank like a few days ago, now I'm 500-something.

Sharkyland
Apr 1, 2004, 01:45 PM
I keep moving up the ladder when I'm not playing. Used to be 2400 now I'm like 1600. x_x

SophiaSeed
Apr 11, 2004, 06:29 AM
OMG i hate ep3 now.

Fuck at first it was okay, but now it's rediculous! Any time i end up in a tournament with a noob, my fucking deck gets screwed by the comp and i end up loosing, i play people at my own level or above i get diced fucked or another problem with the right cards never coming up. I"M STILL FUCKING AMAZED IM RANKED IN THE TOP 600 STILL.

God i cant win for shit any more, and i've tried ever cheap, starter, advanced deck you could think of, nothing fucking works. God this game is giving me a damn migrain every single time a play. I only time to do win, is when i have a parner, and then even then, they are doing most of the work. FUCK THIS JUST FUCKING SUCKS! god this annoying, i can't win for shit and everytime i lose people rub it in my damn face.

if this continues im cracking my ep3 disk in HALF!

Sharkyland
Apr 11, 2004, 08:29 AM
You aren't the only one.

Swan
Apr 13, 2004, 02:14 PM
I am asking random forum-attenders to E-mail me at either [email protected], or [email protected].
why? mainly becouse I could use some help in PSO, and bcouse I have no social life.

Bluedragon07
Apr 15, 2004, 06:39 PM
i think i played with you in a tournament or something, The char name is Allan on EP 3. or maybe i just see u around a lot.....

SophiaSeed
Apr 27, 2004, 03:22 AM
im pretty sure everyone has seen me atleast once. Im no that popular, but i get the "I see you all the time" thing from people. it's quite annoying i guess.

Im almost at the level of a celebrity. I get alot of people coming up to me telling me they know me from either here or through my mag farming games. I'd rather be easily forgot than remembered i guess. I don't know why, i just feel that way.

badbitz
Apr 27, 2004, 06:43 PM
No, thats only cause you stay in the lobby unactive for a long time and everyone sees you. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Siris
Apr 27, 2004, 07:11 PM
On 2004-04-27 01:22, SophiaSeed wrote:
im pretty sure everyone has seen me atleast once. Im no that popular, but i get the "I see you all the time" thing from people. it's quite annoying i guess.

Im almost at the level of a celebrity. I get alot of people coming up to me telling me they know me from either here or through my mag farming games. I'd rather be easily forgot than remembered i guess. I don't know why, i just feel that way.

OK well, if it makes you feel any better I don't have a clue who in the hell you are. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

_Ted_
Apr 30, 2004, 12:05 AM
On 2004-04-27 17:11, Siris wrote:

On 2004-04-27 01:22, SophiaSeed wrote:

OK well, if it makes you feel any better I don't have a clue who in the hell you are. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

That's not very nice!

(watch out for Sophia in the lobbies though, she's scary!)

SophiaSeed
May 5, 2004, 09:24 PM
im scary? well finally someone said something

PhotonDrop
May 5, 2004, 09:28 PM
Indeed you are, the one time I came by asking for a quick request you were eerily silent... You just stood at the tool shop not saying a word.

EJ
May 5, 2004, 09:36 PM
no she not scary she just speak her mind and beside I would also get annoyed if everyone recognize me. *the horror of everyone recognizing you blah I rather be unknown*

SophiaSeed
Jan 8, 2005, 06:18 AM
God i forgot all about these forums, muchless this thread?

God where has the time gone. Incase anyone is wondering where i disappeared to, I joined RO instead of PSO. I wasn't happy with people's attitude toward Duping and FSOD. When i buy a game and play it online, I expect it to be clean and up to date when i have to pay for it too. RO may not be perfect, but it's a huge step in the right direction over PSO anyday. Just the same, i was tired of people bothering me over trival things, expecially this annoying Rex character who would constantly bother me online and totally ruin my fun on PSO.

But wouldn't it be wierd if i came back on, even for just a short time? Hell, tell me what you think.

Do you miss me?

Axel3792
Jan 8, 2005, 10:58 PM
You are not famous, even by a little bit, Seed. If you were famous, it would be for one reason: being a massive asshole to everyone who enters your games, or even talks to you for that matter. Why? If someone enters your empty game, and decides to play a little ruins run, you decide that they are interfering in your wonderful little PSO-driven life, and curse them out. I've gone into your games a few times, and you were a rude, obnoxious little jerk. Also, read your posts. "That annoys me." "I don't really care." "Leave me alone." Tell me, just how exactly are you even going to post on PSOW about being lonely, if you want people to leave you alone?

I'm sad to say I even wasted this much time pointing this out, but it needed to be said.

RicoRoyal
Jan 8, 2005, 11:15 PM
Welcome back.

Read the forum rules.

TheOneHero
Jan 8, 2005, 11:22 PM
On 2005-01-08 20:15, RicoRoyal wrote:
Welcome back.

Read the forum rules.

My thoughts exactly.

SophiaSeed
Jan 8, 2005, 11:52 PM
read the forum rules?

Was there something i did wrong?

RicoRoyal
Jan 9, 2005, 12:05 AM
On 2005-01-08 20:52, SophiaSeed wrote:
read the forum rules?

Was there something i did wrong?

Yup.

4. Disruptive Posts/Bumping

Do not make posts that disrupt the flow of the conversation and normal activities of the board. Posts of the following nature will be considered offensive: posts that force users to scroll excessively, largely blank posts, bump posts, posts of identical nature, hard to read or nonsensical posts and counting posts (this is my 100th posts posts). Excessive bumping is not tolerated. Do not post links that will disrupt the user's personal computer by means of pop ups, multiple pages etc. Do not make posts that will excessively stretch out the forum tables.

This thread is quite old. By posting in it after such a long time, you "bumped" the thread. Try not to make a habit out of doing this. Thanks.

SophiaSeed
Jan 9, 2005, 12:29 AM
what?

It's my thread i started way back. OH my god you guys are so harsh on the rules....

Well excuse me, if you want to lock this thread by my guest, i just didn't see the need to start a WHOLE new thread for something trival like this.

great way to take the fun out something that was just suppose to be fun. Just like a fsoder.

If your going be just rule mongers, then what about Axel3792? Wasn't his post involation of rule too?

2.Flaming
We will not tolerate flames of any nature. Flames include posts that clearly insult other members. We will not tolerate name calling, harassment, insults, offesive remarks and insinuations.

I feel if your going to be a rule monger, then you ought to do it equally to everyone.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SophiaSeed on 2005-01-08 21:36 ]</font>

RicoRoyal
Jan 9, 2005, 01:50 AM
Bumping old threads is not a trivial thing.

Starting a whole new thread would have made more sense than bumping a 7-month old thread. It may seem harmless to you, but bumping old threads does actually bother some people. When you bump an old thread that has been long dead (this thread), you push the thread at the very bottom of a forum page onto page two. Once on the second page, said victim thread becomes much more unlikely to get any attention. I'm not in charge of locking old threads, but I've been here long enough to know that this thread WILL BE LOCKED. There is no way around it; the bump breaks the rules, and as such, the thread which was bumped will be locked. Once locked, this thread will just be an extra row on page one list of topics. Do you gain anything from that? Not really, unless you consider having a picture of a lock on your thread something to be proud of. Is someone hurt by this bump? Yup.

Just as the bump is not trivial, What you posted doesn't actually seem trivial either. It sounds like you wanted to say hi again to PSOW and possibly to PSO (the game) as well. For returning members, it's much more common to post in The Lounge, where a message such as yours is much more likely to recieve the intended attention. Starting a whole new thread, whether here or in the lounge, will prove much more productive for you, and much more convinient for other members. While there will still be a victim thread in creating a new thread, at least your new thread will have potential of becoming an active, productive, hopefully happy thread.

This bumped thread is old and moldy because the people who may have once posted in it stopped caring about the topic. The individuals who originally posted in this thread may no longer care, may no longer be active, may have forgotten what this topic was about, and as such, will not find much fun in posting in this thread. A new thread in which you re-introduce yourself, say hi to some people, set up a new and/or improved topic of discussion is much more likely to recieve much more positive feedback. If you wish to really vent your hatred towards hackers and dupers, you can also feel free to post in the Rants forum. If you wish to actually have an intelligent conversation about the very same topic, then you can opt to post in the Cheaters forum. And again, if you wish to say hi again, and wish to be greeted by others who once knew you, the Lounge is there for you.

You don't really seem too enthusiastic about coming back to PSO (the game), and as such, this thread serves little purpose in the Player Matchup forum. This forum is more for those who still actively play the game and wish to play the game with others. You wish to socialize with people; playing and socializing, while similar, are not the same thing.

There are still some great people to meet and talk to here at PSOW; interestingly enough, alot of those people don't even play PSO anymore. I really did mean it when I welcomed you back. Don't let our rule-mongering get ya' down. Just remember that rules were made for a reason, and that reason is not, despite popular belief, to be broken. Welcome back to PSOW.

SophiaSeed
Jan 9, 2005, 02:06 AM
YOu know that was really dumb. First off all, i did know the implication of bring back a dead thread like this, and figured when the thread at the bottom of the list on the first page hadn't been posted in since last september, then i didn't think i was hurting anyone there. Then i thought about started a new thread, but why not keep the old one since i had so many interesting comments in it. And because was considering coming back, people might want to meet me online, and i could tell them when i was going to be on, if at all. I looked at the lounge originally, and it said that only had noob posts in it, so since i'm not a noob, i decided i didn't want to post in there.

I imagine you have no life, why else would you through the point of writing so much on something so stupid. You are what you are, A rule monger, and if your going to make a big deal out of this, i'll continue to provoke you, just to see you squirm. See thats what i have a habit of doing, poking you until you explode, so if you let me, i will. You may want to look outside once in a while, perhaps even THINK about going outside. "gee this person hasn't been here in 7 months brought back a dead thread. Perhaps they just didn't know, lets make sure they know all the rules and ruin something that might otherwise been fun."

If you have a problem where a thread is or the fact i brought one back, then move the damn thread, or get someone to do it.

I really did mean it when I welcomed you back. Don't let our rule-mongering get ya' down.

nah just ruin fun where ever you see it. INstead of lecuring me, you could just ask that this thread be moved. But i still feel i'm behind hated on mostly because if your going to come down so harshly on me, i feel you ought to be equally harsh to Axel3792 for flaming. Let a mod tell me the rules, and i'll listen.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SophiaSeed on 2005-01-08 23:42 ]</font>

Zelutos
Jan 9, 2005, 02:08 AM
Hey Sophia. You know me, i know you. You don't like me, and i don't like you. ....

.............Wait...you like me? Well then i like you too http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

RicoRoyal
Jan 9, 2005, 02:45 AM
I usually don't write such long, drawn-out explanations in regards to something like bumping old topics. I just figured you would actually have the maturity to sit tight for a few minutes and actually process the information I typed out for you. I wonder if you even took the time to read much of what you saw before you. I highly doubt you did, otherwise you would have seen the good intentions behind my message.

I never, not once, criticized you or your personal life. I told you the facts in a respectful manner and I welcomed you back to PSOW out of common courtesy. And what do you do? You do the same fucking thing that the 13-year olds who come to this site by the ten-fold do - you told me to get a life. Don't judge what type of person I am, as I did not do so with you.

YOU DON'T KNOW ME! Don't ever fucking attack me on a personal level ever again.

I may have a life (I like to think I do), I may not. It's none of your fucking business, just as it's none of my business whether you have a life or not. I tried to reason with you, and wasted a good portion of my night in doing so.

Grow the fuck up, whoever you are, whatever you do.

SophiaSeed
Jan 9, 2005, 02:54 AM
Ah Zelutos. I believe i remember you, but i hate what you've become. I've heard things about this Ring Rebellion clan or guild or team, or what ever it is, and i don't like it. On the OFFICAL Sega pso forum, i've been told off by the leader of your clan i believe. Weather he's a leader or just a member, i don't like the things coming out of his mouth, and if he's any indication of your members, i don't want any part of them nor do i trust any of them with anything. Thus i really don't like any of them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SophiaSeed on 2005-01-08 23:58 ]</font>

TheOneHero
Jan 9, 2005, 03:10 AM
I find this somewhat amusing...

*takes Rico's side*

Everything I would have said was already said by him. I've already PMed a Mod to come and take care of this. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

And just for the hell of it:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v339/TheOneHero/ms_spammer.jpg

navci
Jan 9, 2005, 04:22 AM
Woo. Bumping.
I love those.
They make you think that maybe Balthor the Defiled is back. Or make you think maybe Frink is married again. Or, maybe that somehow, your own little rant has come back to haunt you.

Lovely.
It's in the rules. Read it sometimes. Just because you are cute doesn't take you above teh rulez.

edit: drunk typoes
edit 2: More of them

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: navinator on 2005-01-09 01:26 ]</font>

Mixfortune
Jan 9, 2005, 04:32 AM
On 2005-01-08 21:29, SophiaSeed wrote:
what?

It's my thread i started way back. OH my god you guys are so harsh on the rules....

Thread creator gets no special privledges, except perhaps requesting a lock.

Well excuse me, if you want to lock this thread by my guest, i just didn't see the need to start a WHOLE new thread for something trival like this.

Then wouldn't need a bump. If everyone only made one thread and that's it, it would be fairly confusing, yes?

great way to take the fun out something that was just suppose to be fun. Just like a fsoder.

Bad analogy. The results of an fsod are nothing like what someone stating the rules results in. And it wouldn't be "ruining the fun" unless they were correct and you were breaking rules in the first place, and if you weren't breaking the rules, as you seem to believe (correct me if I'm wrong), then it shouldn't affect you and no "fun" would be "ruined".

If your going be just rule mongers, then what about Axel3792? Wasn't his post involation of rule too?

2.Flaming
We will not tolerate flames of any nature. Flames include posts that clearly insult other members. We will not tolerate name calling, harassment, insults, offesive remarks and insinuations.

I feel if your going to be a rule monger, then you ought to do it equally to everyone.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SophiaSeed on 2005-01-08 21:36 ]</font>

Perhaps they should have, but it shouldn't really matter much to you. As you've said, let the mods deal with it, right?

And no, I'm not claiming to be some form of "vigilante mod" or anything like that... but you really should know to avoid things like this. Think about it, which would be more likely? A mod locking this topic because of bumping, or a mod locking a new topic, telling you to post it here? That's a fairly "safe" way of judging what kinds of actions to take, for future reference.

Just calm yourself a bit. You're taking this rather further than it needs to go...
Also, it doesn't mean someone has no life if they take 5 minutes tops to form a reply.

If you have a problem where a thread is or the fact i brought one back, then move the damn thread, or get someone to do it.

nah just ruin fun where ever you see it. INstead of lecuring me, you could just ask that this thread be moved.

First, moving the thread wouldn't do much. It's still a bumped thread.
Secondly, and again, if it's ruining fun, then you'd be breaking a rule in the first place.

SophiaSeed
Jan 9, 2005, 05:52 AM
gee i wonder why i ever left...

you people sure do know how to suck the fun out something...

only came here to feel nistalgic about pso, and found my old thread. but if everyone is going to be hardass about something so small, i'll leave, thats fine with me.

Go ahead and delete this thread already. if everyone else doesn't want here, then get rid of it. I guess even if i do go back online, no one would waiting for me there. My pso box can roit in the box it's in for a bit longer it seems. gee i did think trying to feel nistalgic would get so many people upset. i'll messege the mod about deleting this thread it myself. fear not thread is disappearing, you can get your panties out their knots.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SophiaSeed on 2005-01-09 03:08 ]</font>

geewj
Jan 9, 2005, 10:40 AM
Bleh.

Everyone calm down.