PDA

View Full Version : XBox: rares??

Darkgy
Feb 9, 2004, 01:47 PM
hi guys have a quick question its a knwon fact by now that if you want a rare rappy or lilly you can do the telepipe trick but i have been trying for a while with a hilde bear but those ones must be extreem rare or cannot be used by the telepipe must i keep trying or is this not worth trying?

Rainbowlemon
Feb 9, 2004, 05:29 PM
What section ID are you? Some items from rare enemies are in the end not worth piping for, because you'll find quite a lot of them later in the game. However, yes it is possible to pipe 'torrs, you just need time and a lot of patience. It all depends on chance, so your rare enemy could appear even before you've started piping, or you could be going for upwards of 24Hrs. However, for all rare enemies there is a possibility to pipe them. Good luck! - Aidan

Darkgy
Feb 20, 2004, 02:02 PM
Thnx and my section id is bleufull and i am looking for a heavens punisher and i can only get that from a torr :'( sadly however

Cahill
Feb 20, 2004, 02:22 PM
Thnx and my section id is bleufull and i am looking for a heavens punisher and i can only get that from a torr :'( sadly however

Actually, be grateful. You have the best odds of any section ID at getting the Punisher. 1/205 Other sections are like 1/299,000 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I haven't gone back to continue recently, but I was up to 36 Hildetorrs with my Bluefull and no punisher. It could take you a while... Longest I piped without a Torr was just over 4 hours. *ugh*

KaFKa
Feb 20, 2004, 02:38 PM
On 2004-02-09 10:47, Darkgy wrote:
hi guys have a quick question its a knwon fact by now that if you want a rare rappy or lilly you can do the telepipe trick but i have been trying for a while with a hilde bear but those ones must be extreem rare or cannot be used by the telepipe must i keep trying or is this not worth trying?

use. periods. please.

also, Hpunisher isnt really worth the search, you should go and be looking for a bredysh or something like that with your bluefull

Darkgy
Feb 20, 2004, 04:00 PM
well mainly i am looking for a soulbanish with it but i am also a collector off weapons so i am trying to get all weapons i can get with bluefull

LoreSeeker
Feb 20, 2004, 04:56 PM
Heaven Punisher is the one nice thing Bluefull can find for a RA, and it might be easier than other IDs, but it's still a pain in the ass to pipe for.

Darkgy
Feb 22, 2004, 09:22 AM
you tell me, i am piping for hildetors like forever and havent seen not even oneso that's why i wass wondering if they exist not even saw one hildebleu either after a pipe of 100 my xbox quits with it and can start all over again getting realy tired off it