PDA

View Full Version : GC: Off-line Multiplayer

Zelgadis
Feb 9, 2004, 05:33 PM
Thats the second time. Again running through ruins but in vh. Though not as our FOmars. We get into a room swarming with claws. Two bulclaws in the back. I'm using a bluefull FOnewearl...I created the game. He's playing as a Oran HUcaseal. Well I'm killing bulclaws and claws. He suddenly stops turns and runs towards the door. Right where the bulclaw died. He picks up D parts v2.10 I only seem to see and/or get the really rare stuff when we play together....

Squeege
Feb 9, 2004, 08:58 PM
Yah, it always seems I get better/more rares and stuff when I play with my brother. We usually find a lot of mediocre rares just with better percents than usual. Like a silence claw with 35% in several areas including hit. Just this weekend we found a dragon's claw when I couldn't find it on my own.

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Feb 9, 2004, 10:23 PM
That's just the opposite for me... I never find any good rares when playing with my friends. I find lots of good stuff when I'm alone.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ForceOfBrokenGlass on 2004-02-09 19:24 ]</font>

VulpesMundi
Feb 9, 2004, 10:41 PM
On 2004-02-09 19:23, ForceOfBrokenGlass wrote:
That's just the opposite for me... I never find any good rares when playing with my friends. I find lots of good stuff when I'm alone.

Ditto. I like to refer to this as my curse. Whenever I'm playing with friends, we'll generally find what they're looking for sooner or later, but never find anything I'm looking for. Then sometime down the road I'll be playing by myself and BAM, there it is.

Tsudo_Plat
Feb 9, 2004, 10:53 PM
Yep, I spent days looking for my Yas3k, then about 5 runs in Mines in two-player and I pick one up! >_<

goku4ever
Feb 10, 2004, 11:53 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif i dont have any 1 to play PSO wiv as im offline and my bro aint in to that sort of games. I can occasionaly play wiv my m8s

Zelgadis
Feb 10, 2004, 01:33 PM
Eh its bad. I find some ok rares by myself...like meteor cudgels and weapons. But the armors. It's like hey look...have a pd. And my friend Saigan is like hi...I don't find any rares. His FOmar is a pinkal...as well as my HUcast...yet I still find decent weapons...though Storm wands are pissing me off. But when we play together under one of my chars games...we find crazy rares. Its like here...have a pair of Rico's earrings....oh yeah don't forget to pick her glasses up. Both in the same run within 5 minutes of eachother. But the glasses are stupid...I picked up another pair within the same day. And about a week later I pick up an ancient saber....and then I try piping for rare enemies....but none decide to show up....I hate em. My luck with rare enemies is bad but I seem to have no trouble picking up decent weapons.

KrazyKone12
Feb 6, 2005, 06:58 PM
I usually play 3 players offline ultimate mode, but it's also more difficult and very painful

dude3282
Feb 6, 2005, 07:05 PM
Man, for a moment I thought that by some freak improbability of the universe, Vulpes had come back.

KrazyKone12, posting on really old topics like this is frowned upon. Lots of people find it annoying. Make sure you go over the rules here (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=31003&forum=9&36) before you step on any more toes, mmkay? It's good that you're reading old posts, instead of asking something that's been discussed a million times before, but don't bring things back that have been dead for months.

Oh, I almost forgot to say hi. Welcome to PSOW. Have fun but don't be a pest. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dude3282 on 2005-02-06 16:06 ]</font>

Dhylec
Feb 6, 2005, 07:36 PM
please, do not bump old topics!
we strongly discourage from digging up untouched topics a month or older..

dude3282 wrote:
It's good that you're reading old posts, instead of asking something that's been discussed a million times before, but don't bring things back that have been dead for months.

try a year, this week =]