PDA

View Full Version : some questions about episaode 3.

jnblz316
Feb 9, 2004, 08:20 PM
first off i wasn't gonna get this game due to the fact that it was a card game but then i started doing some research on the battel system and i am willing to give it a try. so i have some question to the people that are playing the import version.
1.how long is this game to beat?
2.the graphics seemed better when i saw the movie clip. now how much of an improvement are the graphics over ep.1&2?
3.how is the online part of it set up(setting up matches and are there quest online like ep.1&2)?
thanks in advance for the answers.

Arislan
Feb 12, 2004, 01:02 AM
1) Length
Takes about 15-20 mins a match at first, down to 10 on a second run-through/other storyline... Make that 4 run-throughs so you can play all the offline story matches, and you're in the range of 900 minutes, not including any deck management, reading, strategy thought, or anything like that. And not including the fact that multiple characters in the same mission have cutscenes, necessitating more run-throughs. About 20 hours to beat it with both sides, give or take about 5 hours.

2) Graphics
Pretty much the same actually. Some neat graphical effects (like spinning around the Tower of Caelum) but you're not going to get more than Ep 1 and 2 gave you.

3) Online
You can either play in Tourneys which are constantly running, and play people that way, make meseta used for the Gacha Machine and the Jukebox, or else for a quick game sit at one of the tables with a friend or 3 and play that way. As for online quests, there is a downloadable one for the Famitsu Cup (still available? Not sure, been a bit since I was online last with it, due to a flaky net connection), but as of yet nothing exclusively online like Seat of the Heart was up till Ep 1 and 2 Plus.

Hope that helps

Zaneatron
Feb 12, 2004, 05:28 AM
the Famitsu quest has been removed, its been down for some time now actually :S

Malkavian
Feb 13, 2004, 12:14 PM
It was up only the week the famitsu cup was held. Hopefully many of us have it in our memory cards and can pass it away with USB memories or software for manage GC memory cards.

LeRoy_G
Feb 14, 2004, 10:11 AM
i am sad to hear that the DL quest has been removed...
because i don not have a USB memcard.
well at least i will be able to play the next quest out on 17th. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif