PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Club of laconium/Fire wand: Agni

Zeroy
Feb 9, 2004, 09:45 PM
What are my chances of finding a Club of Laconium or a Fire Wand: Agni in Hard Forest as Pinkal FOmar? Personally I use alot of Foie, so I'd really like to have one of these.

Squeege
Feb 9, 2004, 09:51 PM
Neither is very hard to get. In fact, don't even go looking for it, your gonna find tons of them anyway. Oh, if you want to know I think the club boosts foie more than the wand. I think. So you will probably want to go after the club if you love your foie so much. It makes a ton of difference.

Soukosa
Feb 9, 2004, 09:54 PM
On 2004-02-09 18:51, Squeege wrote:
Oh, if you want to know I think the club boosts foie more than the wand. I think. So you will probably want to go after the club if you love your foie so much. It makes a ton of difference.

Laconium boosts Foie by 40% while Agni boosts Foie, Gifoie, and Rafoie by 20%.

As for your question, it would depend alot on the enemy that drops it, but you'll find one fairly easily, followed by alot more when you're not even looking for them.

Squeege
Feb 9, 2004, 09:58 PM
The wand boosts all forms of foie? Awesome. I'm keeping mine.

Thepandaman
Feb 10, 2004, 02:34 AM
I still go around with my fire scepta in Ultimate, just for the Gi-foie bonus, as well as mace of adaman and storm wand indra. Believe me, if you get that Pinkal into Ultimate, you find more storm wands then you need.

silvermax
Feb 10, 2004, 02:41 AM
*oh look Sil dragon gave me ANOTHER storm wand*.... i wish Holy ray Droped from sil in Blueful, like the storm wand does for pinkal....