PDA

View Full Version : GC: i sorry all you PSO fans

Gaurdian
Feb 10, 2004, 12:33 PM
People I am sorry to announce, but my current addiction to PSO is about to be ended. i own a Gamecube and i am going to buy Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. it is like PSO but it is same screen. i can't wait. like i said sorry.

epeon
Feb 10, 2004, 01:24 PM
apolagy accepted

goku4ever
Feb 10, 2004, 02:21 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif we have to apolagize when we buy it? j/k

BogusKun
Feb 10, 2004, 03:26 PM
I'm going to buy FF:CC because it looks better than FF12. I don't think I'm buying FF12. I know it... Because I said the same thing about

FF8
FF9
FF10
and the worst one ever... FFX-2

I can see a bad game when I see it. Bah...

CC is going to be one of the best, and I don't mean Final Fantasy : Credit Cards.

But you can catch me on PSO e3 anyways.

SunScar
Feb 10, 2004, 08:32 PM
It will be different I think. In fact I know, similar but definately not the same. I would play both but ya know that's just me. Characters are less custom and the whole concept is different. PSO definately has more attitude.

monkeyfist
Feb 10, 2004, 08:45 PM
i thought it would be cool, but i don't like how they went w/ the whole GBA aspect of it, in the end, i think the cons outweigh the pros. i like being able to cast high level spells by myself thank you very much.

Allos
Feb 10, 2004, 09:27 PM
PSO has recieved better ratings than FF:CC.

Blitzkommando
Feb 10, 2004, 10:28 PM
I will probably get CC but... Seeing as I rarely have people over... Yeah, it will collect dust while I level up yet some more on PSOGC and now PSOX. But anyway, if you can have friends over a lot I can see great replay value.

RavenTW
Feb 10, 2004, 10:46 PM
To get the full experience of FF:CC, you gotta pay more than Steel Batallion. No thank you.

VioletSkye
Feb 10, 2004, 11:30 PM
I downloaded it today http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif and so far its pretty good. if i really get into it, I'll go out and buy it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

RuinedReBirth
Feb 11, 2004, 12:15 AM
Download FF:CC already? Uhm...

Anyway, I believe to get the best experience out of FF:CC..you'd have to play with other people...What's the fun in that? If they don't have GBA's, you need to speend $200+ just to hack and slash alongside your friends! I dun want it. TT! Back to my FFXI rage. =O

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuinedReBirth on 2004-02-10 21:16 ]</font>

Outrider
Feb 11, 2004, 12:36 AM
You're not supposed to own four GBAs, people. You know what a party game is? This is a party game. You're supposed to play it with your friends. The single-player is moot. We all have friends, right? There's really no reason you should buy a Gamecube over a GBA, so I'd hope you have a few friends with GBAs. Get them to pick up link cables. Ta da! Wild fun.

Gaurdian
Feb 12, 2004, 12:57 PM
i got it last night and i am already addicted to it. it seems like it is going to be really short but in fact it is rather long. the graphics are really awesome too.

BogusKun
Feb 12, 2004, 03:22 PM
I own 2 GBAs one being SP...

Long live Nintendo...

I have many friends over all the time but, if I didn't, I would pay them to come over. Meh.