PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Do you believe in Miracles???!!!

Genoa
Feb 10, 2004, 06:07 PM
Cause I sure do! Today at school, I was playing PSO in the food production room. For some reason, the TV was all f***ed up and you couldn't read any words. Well, I was in forest 2 with Geno (bluefull-FOmar) and I went in that room with the ramp-like incline thingy. And a Tollaw appeared. I brutally assasinated it with Shadow Repeaters (50%hit) and it had droped ?SPECIAL WEAPON. And yes, it was AGITO (AUW 1975) REAL. I was amazed. And then I quit and saved, then I gave it to my HUnewearl (pinkal) and tried it out. My friends came in after the bell and saw me using it. They noticed the slightly red color on it compared to the Oritiagito (which was my friends). I told them I got it from Tollaw with my bluefull. But I think that they either
A. Believe and don't care (they're not into pso that much anymore)
B. Don't believe me and think I got it from Pal Rappy, seeing I was in forest when they walked in and I was a Pinkal.
But I know how I really got it, and I could barely read it too. The TV was all screwed up. I tekked it and it had 20%hit! And like... 10 in a.beast and machine I think. It was pretty cool. I love it!

Myopathy
Feb 10, 2004, 06:15 PM
Congrats on the find.

But what was that whole deviation about your friends about?

Sef
Feb 10, 2004, 08:11 PM
Heh, probably because he know's I'll come here... I was one of the friends. It's not that I don't care, it's just...Hmmm...Another rare? Maybe when I start finding some, I'll get into the spazzing out and joyous outbursts. And I didn't even know it came from a Pal Rappy, so that means your second theory is out.

Yeah, anyways, I figured the sword was a rusty color.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sef on 2004-02-10 17:54 ]</font>

Skorpius
Feb 10, 2004, 08:47 PM
this site is funny. people post about almost every rare they find, and at the same time, nobody believes it.

congrats on a tollaw agito 1975.

ERS
Feb 10, 2004, 08:51 PM
Agito sucks.

Congratulations, I guess.

Sef
Feb 10, 2004, 08:58 PM
How come it sucks? I thought it was a pretty good weapon.

ERS
Feb 10, 2004, 09:08 PM
Look around, you'll see.

Sef
Feb 10, 2004, 09:14 PM
Well, if it's about the ATP it gives you, I might understand...

Ack, anyways I don't think he's going to have it for long...He was telling me something about the Orotiagito.

Zeroy
Feb 10, 2004, 09:14 PM
if its so bad why do people want it?

lain2k3
Feb 10, 2004, 09:47 PM
On 2004-02-10 18:14, Zeroy wrote:

because people who dont have it dont know how bad it is.

and why the hell were you playing pso in a kitchen in your school?

Sef
Feb 10, 2004, 09:58 PM
Haha, well we weren't in the kitchen part. There's a classroom connected to it and the teacher is nice enough to let us play there, when we want to.

lain2k3
Feb 10, 2004, 10:08 PM
so, yeah, arent you supposed to be doing stuff like schoolwork, or stuff like that...?

...wish i went to your school...

silvermax
Feb 11, 2004, 01:40 AM
well i have my Orotiagito and it doesnt suck

KaFKa
Feb 11, 2004, 02:00 AM
orotiagito does have the 'best' ATP for all weapons, but seeing as it hits only three times and has a shitty animation, makes it more of a conversation piece than a funtional weapon. *nods sagely* i remember when i got my first agito, 1981 i think it was, but now i have found multiple agitos and made the real one an orotiagito just so i can say i have the 'most powerful sword in the game'

seriously though, i would rather have a red sword and demo comet than an orotiagito

SJ
Feb 11, 2004, 03:05 AM
The ora.......(cant spell...) is good for battles.
When i had one i used to use it in battle all the time.
The effect is very useful.

silvermax
Feb 11, 2004, 03:14 AM
i honestly have no problem with its animation

Flint
Feb 11, 2004, 03:02 PM
i think there are alot worse animations in the game (male characters using twin swords or even worse running with twin swords, why do they look like they've shit themselves?).

Anyway, congrats on the find. It took me hundreds of runs with my Pinkal FOmar to get mine. It's the strongest single hit weapon my HUmar has and i love it!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Flint on 2004-02-11 12:03 ]</font>

heyf00L
Feb 11, 2004, 04:58 PM
On 2004-02-10 18:47, lain2k3 wrote:

On 2004-02-10 18:14, Zeroy wrote:

because people who dont have it dont know how bad it is.

and why the hell were you playing pso in a kitchen in your school?

Someone give lain2k3 a cookie.

Yes, the Agito does suck. I piped one long ago, used it for a day, then banked it for all eternity. I can't immagine someone hunting Tollaws for one.

And why were you playing PSO in the kitchen of your school?

SJ
Feb 11, 2004, 05:21 PM
On 2004-02-11 12:02, Flint wrote:
i think there are alot worse animations in the game (male characters using twin swords or even worse running with twin swords, why do they look like they've shit themselves?).

Anyway, congrats on the find. It took me hundreds of runs with my Pinkal FOmar to get mine. It's the strongest single hit weapon my HUmar has and i love it!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Flint on 2004-02-11 12:03 ]</font>

I say the worst animation ever is Photon Launchers with RAmarls....they stop and do a crapping pose so dam fast....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SJ on 2004-02-11 14:24 ]</font>

lain2k3
Feb 11, 2004, 05:29 PM
all rangers have the same photon launcher animation...

and I'd say the worst in the game is... FOmar doublesaber animation, because its male doublesaber animation, but theres a FOmar there! (ewww.)

Genoa
Feb 11, 2004, 06:43 PM
I'm grounded from GC at home so I can only play it at school and when my parents go to sleep. Sad isn't it... I get to play at school more than I do at home. And i'm actually ALLOWED to at school. My food production teachers is awesome http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif . And I knew all about the Oritiagito. I got one from my friend b4 I got my Agito. I haven't turned my legit one into oriti yet... and I don't think I will. I already have the Oritiagito. And the Agito I have has 20 hit so I'll just give it to a low-level HU or something. It's not all that good of a weapon. I'm just shocked that I got it from the creature who gave it to me. 1/28,807 !!! Same as a Purplenum Tollaw for Lavis Cannon!.... now why couldn't it be purplenum... :-/

Genoa
Feb 11, 2004, 06:47 PM
On 2004-02-11 14:29, lain2k3 wrote:
all rangers have the same photon launcher animation...

and I'd say the worst in the game is... FOmar doublesaber animation, because its male doublesaber animation, but theres a FOmar there! (ewww.)

!!! I just happen to be a FOmar that likes to use my Double Saber too.... (hurt and appauled!) What's wrong with FOmar huh! The best Double Saber animations (in order) are HUcaseal, males, and other females. (my opinion). And I just learned FOmarl's Claw animation is similar to HUnewearls... coolness!

heyf00L
Feb 11, 2004, 07:41 PM
now why couldn't it be purplenum... :-/Well at least you realize you wasted an uber rare drop. Could have been worse, like an uber rare DB's/Flowen's Sword.

DarkRadiance
Feb 11, 2004, 07:57 PM

i have to agree with the male/twin sword thing. my best weapon for my hunter, Kryoden, is a yamato (right now, anyway.) I love it alot, but, when he is running, it really does look like he has a pantload of crap. on top of that, during his first strike, it looks like he is a superhero wannabe. it pisses me off.

Genoa
Feb 11, 2004, 08:47 PM
why do FOmarl's pop themselves in the eye with a handgun/rifle ?! Or how come FOnewms walk thugish with a rod? Why does everyone run like they're going to stab somebody with card weapons???

Questions, questions....

Genoa
Feb 11, 2004, 08:54 PM
Holy crap... today's the 11th of February! I've officially been apart of this site for 1 year! wOOt! *celebrates with slicing of a cheesecake sacrifice...* (not trying to take ABDUR's sayings or anything...)

lain2k3
Feb 11, 2004, 08:58 PM
On 2004-02-11 17:54, MegamanX wrote:
Holy crap... today's the 11th of February! I've officially been apart of this site for 1 year! wOOt! *celebrates with slicing of a cheesecake sacrifice...* (not trying to take ABDUR's sayings or anything...)

congrats. I do disagree with just about everything you say, but congrats on the anniversary.

I should think that you'd have a higher character than 123 though...

Genoa
Feb 11, 2004, 09:02 PM
Yeah, I disagree with you alot... but then again... I disagree with alot of the people in this forum. And I dunno whether to take the character comment as a compliment or an insult... *shugs shoulders*

Solstis
Feb 11, 2004, 09:04 PM
On 2004-02-11 17:58, lain2k3 wrote:

On 2004-02-11 17:54, MegamanX wrote:

congrats. I do disagree with just about everything you say, but congrats on the anniversary.

I should think that you'd have a higher character than 123 though...

That's what happens when you post here too much.

On topicish: I like the nice pause before swinging with the twin/double sabers. Yes, hit me while I adjust, please.