PDA

View Full Version : which of your characters are you most proud of?

iamthehbomb
Feb 10, 2004, 11:50 PM
Like the title says, which one of your characters is your baby? You know, the one you put extra time and effort into, give all your other characters best equipment to, and generally have the most fun playing? My favorite would definitely have to be my Skyly HUcast Silverbolt. Hes level 117 going on 118 with around 160 hours on him. His equipment looks something like this:

Weapons currently in use: Chainsawd, Bravace
Armor: 4 slot Guard Wave (only special slot item is a God Arm *sigh*)
Mag: Lv. 200 Blue Pushan (140 power)
Shield: Kasami Bracer

He has an assortment of great weapons (Red Sword/Partisan/Daggers/Saber, Demo Comet, etc). I love that he can pretty much smash thru all areas save some Episode 2. I'm also proud of how far I've progressed in the relatively short time I've played him. I've been lucky enough to find some good stuff despite being offline and only having 3 section IDs. Let me hear your thoughts or use this post to show off your favorite character. Thanks to all that viewed this topic.

Dhylec
Feb 10, 2004, 11:58 PM
ah, i like all my chars..
but my hucsl is the 1st char i started with, so she's special to me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

azngamer648
Feb 11, 2004, 12:25 AM
I like my meele FOmar! He kicks butt!

EvilNixon666
Feb 11, 2004, 01:20 AM
My lvl 132 Ramar that I re-created on the GC... he got to around 126 on the DC v2.

I've actually re-made him three times total... the first was after my DC died! -_-;
For some reason it took him with it. So of course I bought a new one.

Most people don't like RAmars, but I enjoy using them in many different ways... they don't have to use guns all the time.

Anyways, to contradict my previous statement somewhat, my favorite weapon is the oh-so-nifty snow queen (that I made myself).

KaFKa
Feb 11, 2004, 01:54 AM
it would be my very first character. my HUnewearl Hikande (level 195 right now) i remember waaaaaaaayy back when, back when i used to almost have an orgasm when i would find a last survivor or dragon slayer... now its just another drop in the bucket =/

VioletSkye
Feb 11, 2004, 01:56 AM
The only char I really cared about was my first which was a Fonewearl named Sabrina. She got to around level 135 or so before my little nephew (who wanted to play my char) accidently turned the game off during the save. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif She was 100% legit and offline only (I didn't have a BBA at the time because I hadn't planned on ever getting online with it.)

Crystal_Shard
Feb 11, 2004, 03:05 AM
The character I'm most fond of is Natasha, a Fonewearl who's at lvl 119. She's the first character
I started with on GC, also the character I leveled the most on DC v1.

I'm rather fond of the Fonewearl class so that's one of the major reasons why she's my favorite.

Besides her, I'm training up a humar, hunewearl and racaseal (The humar is very close to lvl 80.)

I've got 8 other characters but that's a little out of context already.

silvermax
Feb 11, 2004, 03:08 AM
VioletSkye, thats why you never let little people use your things

My ramarl, so many hours spent on her, and MANY more to go, i hope to have her to the half way exp point by april and to lvl 200 by the end of the year *dreams*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: silvermax on 2004-02-11 00:09 ]</font>

Crochunter
Feb 11, 2004, 03:27 AM
My hunewearl, she was my first character on dreamcast and gc.

RFB
Feb 11, 2004, 04:34 AM
My FOmarl (Requiescat In Pace... u_u), my first character in V1. I played with her almost all the time during V1 and V2... I shared with that character all the great and sad moments of PSO...

I miss her...

Deus-Irae
Feb 11, 2004, 05:11 AM
all of the chars that ive bothered to get to ULT online are somewhat special to me. in order to put that much time into them i have to like the name, ID, and style of play for that char.

but ive got to say my HUmar: Deus Irae is my fave.

he is extremely short (shoter than most Fonewearls ive seen), has a good ID (yellow), and has a nice theme/backstory to him.

lv 164
611+ hrs
Bu-EL
all quests and difficulties completed
0/0/30/30/90 gatlings
0/30/15/0 Red Sword
S-rank Hellfire Handgun w/Zalure
Lafuteria or Aura Field (both created)
Kasami Bracer
God battle/God Powerx2/God Arm (replace one God Pow with various Cure/Slot)
Devils Wing 10/140/40/10

EvilDroog
Feb 11, 2004, 05:37 AM
My most memorable character was the first one I created for V1 DC PSO. This was back when I was still a Lead Tester for Sega and so PSO was still new for everyone there since this was still months before release date. I chose a HUmar named EvilDroog who was designed originally as a parody of all those bad guy warriors you see in almost every game out there (Sephiroth, etc...). Black hair, black costume, the scar... The joke was on me when the full game was released, of course, when hundreds of lookalikes appeared... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Overnight my character suddenly became... generic! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Anyway, nothing will compared to the day when tens of testers crowded my desk to see one of the first rares we'd ever seen; a Dragon Slayer with 60% on Dark! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Ah, good times those, good times...

Flint
Feb 11, 2004, 06:23 AM
Mine has to be my first, Ekimus the HUmar. Level 131, i love running around online with my Red Sword. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I have to admit though, my FOnewearl Oracle is really starting to grow on me... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

PJ
Feb 11, 2004, 07:57 AM
My favourite characters would have to be my FOmar (The oe based off myself http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif) and my recreation of my DC FOnewearl.

I'm so happy that my FOmar is at such a high level, 139! ^___^

Jason
Feb 11, 2004, 09:31 AM
Simply my Lv 134 HUmar, I didn't re-create any character from the DC.

Nai_Calus
Feb 11, 2004, 09:46 AM
Even though I virtually never use him anymore, I'm still fond of my HUmar, Ian-Kun X. And even though he never made it past L26 and will never be played again(Wasn't my DC), I did have a certain fondness for IanChan, my Ver.2 FOnewm(Created after my GC HUmar, long, boring story), and I still like him, heh.

Of the characters I currently use, I'm fondest of my FOmars, Zero and Helios.

anwserman
Feb 11, 2004, 10:28 AM
Well, for my first character to ever go online - and she was a recreation of a GC character - my HUnewearl Margarita. She experienced the wrath of Al Rappies since I was nieve and dumb.

So yes, she has one illegitmate level on her, from level 5 to level 6. Sigh.

Other then that, my FOnewearl Kelli I'm proud of because she can dish out some damage against enemies in Ultimate mode. Melee. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

My HUmar Mitch I'm proud of because he's the strongest of all my characters thus far (removing the 30 level difference between him and his closest rival, the level 114 HUnewearl). And that I got him to Ultimate.

My RAmarl Ginny I'm proud of because of the fact that she's an actual ranger I've stuck with.

And Tara and Matthew... they both suck. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

MagnumOpus
Feb 11, 2004, 11:15 AM
It would have to be my HUmar, the first character I ever created (started playing PSO one the GameCube). He is now level 195, with many, many hours logged into the PSO universe. But the game has become increasingly better, lately the rares have been dropping left and right...and the rare enemies have increased in appearances...????.....don't know if its luck, or the theory that better items drop when you are at a higher level, no matter, he will be level 200 by years end...

Peace love and hair grease!
CHEERS!

EPYNON
Feb 11, 2004, 02:58 PM
My favorite char would have to be my HUmar Fraxinus mostly because I have put so much time into him and we have been through alot. Hes level 175 and still truckin towards 200

Butoden
Feb 11, 2004, 03:11 PM
I'm more proud of my HUcaseal than my HUcast right now. Zone is gonna hit Ultimate in the sixties while it took over 10 more levels for Butoden...
But Butoden is lv 88... but then again, I spend lots of more time with him in comparisment to Zone's Level! And Zone has the better MAG!! Hahaha, I guess I am the most proud of ZONE the HUcaseal... until I make a new character which is gonna hit Ultimate in the fifties or fourties hehe...

Black000Moon
Feb 11, 2004, 03:16 PM
my FOnewearl

Auracom
Feb 11, 2004, 03:31 PM
I'd probably go with my RAcast. heh I had alot of great times with him and met a lot of great people through him. Yep Auracom my lv200 RAcast thanks aura! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.

ladyjaderiver
Feb 11, 2004, 04:13 PM
My favourite would be Demi or Enriqueta. Demi because she was my first character, and Riqua just because.

JunoReactor
Feb 11, 2004, 04:47 PM
to be honest.. my level 84 HUmar Kayin. Not my first or even my highest level character in the games history.. just my first strong legit... yeah bleh cheating does ruin the experience... now if only the rest of my ex-bretheren could see the light

HUmar Kayin lvl 84 Yellowboze
Weapons of Choice: Yamato and M&A 60 vise
Guard of Choice: Secret Gear or Regenerate Gear

-JunoReactor
cheated my way to 200 multiple times offline on V2 and I was never as strong as Kayin is now. I do NOT miss cheating http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Kuea
Feb 11, 2004, 04:55 PM
it would have to be my LVL 23 Hunewearl Asuka (sorry is spelt wrong)
she's already stronger then my LVL 113 ramar Mr.E
and she'll only get stronger when i equip her with my lavis cannon, heart of poumn and the Asuka.
(I had no idea that there was a weapon called the Asuka when i named her. but after i found out i had to get one.) I lost a lot of time because of that and i found out my friend had a spare.

dude3282
Feb 11, 2004, 05:00 PM
My Fomar, Dude. I've only got one other char that I ever play, and I haven't had much time to mess with her.

SpiffyDude42
Feb 11, 2004, 10:50 PM
Well, I'll probably have to say my HUmar, SpiffyDude. Obviously, I like his name, and he was the first character I ever made (I'm a GC newb). He's my highest level, 134.

I like my FOnewearl Brid a lot too. With her Summit Moon, Magical Piece, Caduceus, 2x God Mind, God Battle, and God Technique, she can kick some serious butt. Especially in offline Forest, where Bartles are nothing but target practice for her Foie.

And as of recently, I've become attached to my RAcaseal . . . Of course, that's mainly because SpiffyDude finally found that Yasminkov 3000R and I got my hands on a Yasminkov 9000M.

Mark_Paz
Feb 12, 2004, 01:39 PM
My humar Mark(Yes i'm the type of person that puts his name to their chars....)!!!
Level 168
Weapon: MY LEGIT Sealed JSword(trying to unseal),justice mechs
Armor: Sacred cloth(4 slots)
Mag: My ultra cute grey SATO!!

Id: ˇˇPINKAL!!(OUCH!!)

Dragon_Knight
Feb 12, 2004, 08:51 PM
Meh don't worry about it Mark...I do the same thing too, esspecaly if I don't have a name for the particular character. Otherwise all the names I have are bland everyday names.

D. Knight (humar)- Me, lv 76 currently. I don't play him much anymore but I'll never erase him.

Sara (Fonewarl)- Leader of my little harem and my most played character currently. Lv 106. I'll never throw her out.

I have others as well that I like, but they aren't quite as important. They are usually only in use to get me specific rares.

kingmurp
Feb 12, 2004, 09:52 PM
My two favs have got to be Iris HUnney 170 over 650 hrs and Umi Fonewearl 114 about 150hrs.

Rogue100
Feb 13, 2004, 03:26 AM
Most proud of my RAmarl lvl 160, if there is one of my characters that has a shot at 200 it is her!

Equipment

STELTEK RIFLE +220 (Hell's Special)
BRINGER'S RIFLE +9
King's Vulcan +9

Sense Plate
God/Power
God/Arm (Resist/Blizzard for Falz & Vol Opt)
God/Body (Resist/Blizzard for Falz, Resist/Storm for Vol Opt)
God/Body (Resist/Blizzard for Falz, Resist/Burning for Vol Opt)
Safety Heart
Pushan(5,45,50,100)

Polenicus
Feb 13, 2004, 04:04 AM
Well, I do dearly love my hunewearl (Who bears more than a passing resemblance to Pirotesse), but still hafta say my favourite character is Prime, my Humar. He's been on DC ver 1 and 2 and Gamecube, and any future PSO games I get I'll likely recreate him. I pull him out when I want to just PLAY, fast and hard, and even on the toughest enemies there are times when he seems to be able to dance into a group of monsters, snap out his Partisan of Lightning, and then come out the other side untouched, with that many fewer monsters in the cluster. (Yes, I have more powerful weapons that the POL, but Prime is strong enough now that I can sacrifice a little ATP for some style, and the POL just seems to suit him better.) Granted, those times are rare, and usually require the right teammates, but when it does happen, it's magic, and NOTHING can touch him.

If I had to be thankful for one thing in PSO, it would be the variety of weapons, and the broad specturm they cover, allowing you a lot of freedom in style. You can chose to be someone who specializes in doublesabers, and there are doublesaber-type weapons that you can find and use that will cover pretty much your entire adventure, except for the very beginning. The same goes for nearly every weapon type.

RadiantLegend
Feb 13, 2004, 11:22 AM
While i love my Hucaseal my fav is still my humar. ]:) he is the sexiest humar alive afterall with his ancient saber.

Lone_HUmar
Feb 13, 2004, 11:26 AM
I love my HUmar But I'm most proud of my Skyly RAmar, he found so many things...Demo. Comet...Sange...Well...You get the point but I love my lv.126 HUmar.

Katt
Feb 13, 2004, 07:16 PM
im most proud of my RAcaseal. i think i did the right thing in v1 when i retired my HUcast ;'/

Mman2000
Feb 13, 2004, 07:33 PM
I'd have to say my lvl.52 FOmar, Skolar (I'd have a FOmar in ult by now if it weren't for corruption). I learned a valuable lesson while leveling him up: Grants pwns 90% of the enemies and megid is crap.

Mustashi2278
Feb 13, 2004, 09:09 PM
I have to say, Ninja Vince, my lvl 146 Legit HUmar, im really proud of him, he use Lavis cannon, Red sword, red handgun, s-red blade (only way a HUmar can s/d himself) and a s-rank twin saber.

anwserman
Feb 13, 2004, 09:23 PM
On 2004-02-13 18:09, Mustashi2278 wrote:
I have to say, Ninja Vince, my lvl 146 Legit HUmar, im really proud of him, he use Lavis cannon, Red sword, red handgun, s-red blade (only way a HUmar can s/d himself) and a s-rank twin saber.

Don't forget the Twins! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

The-Legit-One
Feb 15, 2004, 12:35 PM
Hehe i love my FOmarl, Shuda, she is so cool. Shes only lv. 5, lol, but shes still COOL:D

rhymmney
Feb 16, 2004, 11:35 AM
I have a special fondness for my first characater, Hunawearl Rhymmney because she was my first. I had never played a video game like this before and I had lots of help with stuff (meaning she is so not legit-ha ha). However... I really needed the help. She is level 159 and has stayed since much of my posse was corrupted and we stopped playing higher levels for a while. But my racaseal is the one I am proud of next as she kicks ass I think... I have learned that I am a much better ranger type than hunter... but I have only played this game for a year. My new ramarl (who is legit) has me proud because I think I am finally learning the importance of weps, armours and the like... without just being handed stuff to make me strong I have to learn how to get there myself.... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

kazuma56
Feb 18, 2004, 08:43 PM
My "Baby" as you call it, would no doubt be my RAmar he has great weapons some of which include a yas 3000R with 35% to hit, a Frozen Shooter with 15% to hit, a spread Needle with 35% to hit, and a Baranz Launcher, just to name a few.

The reason why I love playing him so much is because I can play form both battle lines without having to stay in that area because I have to, I love rushing in with my brothers Humar and showing him up because I have a higher hit percentage than him, or picking off enemies in rooms when we split up to guarantee some XP.

SmokenDaDope
Feb 18, 2004, 11:42 PM
Im most proud of my hacked lvl 200 player w/ no arms and no legs... the hunter robot guy dude... i forget all that RAmar and stuff like that.... and he has many variations of duped weapons that have 100%'s on them... very classy guy

Demonscale
Feb 19, 2004, 04:29 PM
My "baby" would be my Humars. Each time I've corrupted, I've made a new one. I do no kno why, I just enjoy the sword swinging humars. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

HUdax
Feb 19, 2004, 06:23 PM
My favourite is my own HUdax, a level 62 HUcast I made on DC V1, but gave to my friend. I didn't even get up to level 20 with him on DC or get past De Rol. v.v; Now I have a level 62 on GC, and am at Dark Falz. I always thought you needed the HU, RA or FO in front of the name, but I realized not after I made him on DC. But the name stuck, and now he's HUdax, the HUcast, level 62, Grass Assassin Assassin. All's well that ends well.

Equipment: (Legit, as he is an offline character)
Grass Assassin's Sabers
Perfect Frame
Metal/Body
Glorious Barrier
Vahara (Level 85. PAIN IN THE BUTT TO FEED!)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HUdax on 2004-02-19 15:33 ]</font>

-LoneSniper-
Feb 20, 2004, 07:47 PM
i only have one now so its my low lvled Humar lvl 62 but hes still fun. my first account was a Racast i didnt like him too much though only got him to lvl 32 and quit, than after i made like 3 more HUmars.

Stormsworder
Feb 20, 2004, 07:57 PM
Stormsworder
Level 129
HUcast
Oran
Weapons: Dragon's Claw, Thunder Vulcan +9, Dragon Slayer, Bravace, Inferno Bazooka, Stag Cutlery
Mag: Lvl 200 Asparas

joluh
Feb 21, 2004, 11:23 AM
Jint!!! he's the best XD
FOnewm, lvl120 =D
All techs lvl30 =D
Sorcerer's Cane, Blue Merge
And like over 100 hours

Need to know more!?!? ^.^

Jive18
Feb 21, 2004, 12:34 PM
Without a doubt, my HUmar, Jive. He was my 1st character I ever made and I never get tired of him, even after a 7-hour period of trying to gain 3 levels. I've probably created about 20 other characters during the time that I've had him and he's the only one who's ever made it to level 70 (my RAmar is sure getting close though). Jive probably has a lot more hours than most other Lv. 131's but that's only becuase I've spent so much time looking for rares. I'll never create another character to replace Jive http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif.

midi
Feb 21, 2004, 11:59 PM
I'm proud of all 14+ of my characters. They are all a piece of me.
Epsilon / RAmar
PSO-Cop / RAmar
Roll / RAcaseal
Century / RAmarl
P|MPcast v5 / RAcast
Lock-Up / HUcast
Roki Damida / HUmar
Genesis / HUnewearl
Nol / HUnewearl
Asuka / HUcaseal
Forte / FOmar
K.I.D. Not / FOnewm
Nightmare / FOnewearl
Hikaru / FOmarl

SeraphinBlue
Feb 22, 2004, 12:43 AM
Go my RAcaseal though I started with my FOnewearl, May who is still higher level than my RAcaseal I have just fallen in love with my RAcaseal she is so much fun. but its hard to say I don't love my Fo more.