PDA

View Full Version : id guns

Spliffman
Feb 12, 2004, 10:36 AM
Last night I was playing in antares whn I entered a game called legit epII. I play legitly so I joined, and there were obviously cheaters in the game because there were red boxes all over the place on pioneer 2.

Some of the weapons were id specific guns, you know like the cards. There was a WHITILL GUN, a GREENILL GUN, and a PURPLENUM GUN. Where the fuck did they come from? I have not been able to find them in any gc drop charts, are they locked at the moment awaiting a future quest or something?

i asked the guys and they said it was an ar code that helped them to achieve this. Anyone know when they will be available? I saw one of the guys use one and they look sweet, like a bigger version of a ruby bullet, but they are the colour of the id they represent. They said the if you kill an enemy with the special, it would change the drop to the id of the gun.

They may have been having me on, I know there is some debate as to what the cards special does, but I saw the boxes with my own eyes, 10 star weapons. It was strange, anyone know any info about them?

peace

Spliffman
Feb 12, 2004, 11:31 AM
come on, one of you lot must know what these guns are, surely???

Kuea
Feb 12, 2004, 11:58 AM
i probebly would'nt count on it
i seen a monument to my friends death in offline challenge mode even though we had just got there and he had not died at all.
no one knows what it is though

Hrith
Feb 12, 2004, 01:20 PM
if the names were in red, they were simply Srank weapons.

Spliffman
Feb 12, 2004, 04:44 PM
the names were not in red, I've done c mode many times and would have spotted that shit straight away mate. They were definitley 10 star items with yellow writing.

Soukosa
Feb 12, 2004, 04:48 PM
You should have taken a picture of them, otherwise no one will believe you. I haven't heard of them, but that doesn't mean that they don't exist.

neo9376
Feb 12, 2004, 05:01 PM
easy way to find out. A little while ago someone said they ran into the files that listed every weapon in the game. If i'm not mistaken the person wasn't the most trustful, but if they weren't lieing they could tell a more trustworthy person that can read the data how to find it. They search the listing and check if the weapons are there.

darthsaber9x9
Feb 12, 2004, 05:08 PM
On 2004-02-12 08:58, Gajeh wrote:
i probebly would'nt count on it
i seen a monument to my friends death in offline challenge mode even though we had just got there and he had not died at all.
no one knows what it is though

it was probably a grave from an earlier attempt. it gives out items

Spliffman
Feb 13, 2004, 06:20 AM
I find it extremely hard to believe that NO ONE else has seen these guns, the guy had obviously duped them as they were just sitting aroung on pioneer 2.

And another reason they couldn't be s ranks, which should have been obvious is that you din't get enough letters to name a gun the PURPLENUM GUN.

Hrith
Feb 13, 2004, 07:10 AM
Are you sure you didn't dream about it ?

I don't mean to offend you, but it could be. Dreams feel so real sometimes, I once dreamed that my FOmarl could use S-Rank Needle, I was certain she could :S

Spliffman
Feb 13, 2004, 08:06 AM
lol even the great spliffman doesn't smoke enough bud to create those type of hallucinations man!!!
No worries, I guess it'll come to light soon enough, perhaps they were playing episode 3? I think you can still play episode 3 with episode 2 players, can't you. Perhaps that is the explanation, but who knows. I've seen someone online who had seen them before too, perhaps they aren't widely known about yet.

peace, spliff

Blue-Hawk
Feb 13, 2004, 01:38 PM
Didn't someone ask about this a few months ago?