PDA

View Full Version : barf....

Ashitaka
Apr 15, 2001, 10:22 PM
If i see one more level 6 with a spread needle I'm going to throw up. I've been trying to level up my little HUnewearl online forever but can't seem to find a game without little lv6-10's with lv50+ weapons doing 150 dam to Boomas. Blah.

SuperSubZero
Apr 16, 2001, 12:52 AM
I hear you. It's not quite so bad on the JPN servers but you'll still run into people with new characters who have "inherited" items from their old characters. With a Force it's especially frustrating cuz the other guys can usually clear a room the moment they set foot in it, robbing me of XP! Still I struggle on.

-SSZ

IceBlink
Apr 16, 2001, 11:33 AM
Heh, I have the same problem too, only they're using special level 200 mags and such, and to boot, they're also Opa Opa or Chao or something. ^_^ Ah well, things happen.

For me to get EXP, I sometimes have to use the old-fashioned way. Go in, zap gi or razonde, and run. ^_^; Less EXP, but I'm still getting some to level up.. ^_^

SaitoH
Apr 16, 2001, 11:54 AM
Well unfortunately I'm one of those people. I started SaiToH with a lvl 200 churel mag, god power and hero ability. I use an agito as my weapon. When playing low level I just try to co-operate with the people i'm playing with. You zap em with zonde then I finish off. That's how me and a good friend leveled up to 20. I found it to be fun to http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gif Though a spread needle......uuggghhhh. Did you try asking if they wouldn't use it?

Lmnopia
Apr 16, 2001, 02:03 PM
uggghh im getting sick just reading this post...but i'ma force and i have a problem with all the hunters stealing all the items

Spy
Apr 16, 2001, 02:13 PM
that's why I don't play force characters, they're too weak... and they look weird...

KnightShade
Apr 16, 2001, 02:25 PM
yeah those people are pathetic but If you just wait it out finally they will quit the game and be gone while you are still out having fun.

Loki
Apr 16, 2001, 02:28 PM
whats worse is a level six with a spread needle who walks through closed doors thus killing averything before anyone else can open it.

Lmnopia
Apr 16, 2001, 02:50 PM
i love my force chars lvl 1 you hit for 1-5 and you have 40 hp.. yeah!

Core
Apr 16, 2001, 02:51 PM
I agree! why the heck did they even put the spread neddle into the game...sheesh