PDA

View Full Version : Wrong password?

Giezus
Feb 13, 2004, 12:41 AM
Today at about 7:20 (Western) my memory card got currupted. I lost my Legit lvl 71 Char, plus my trading character with 100+ rares on him.

Anyway, I was using a 3rd Party card (Intec) and since I just bought an official Nintendo one, I decided to keep my Chars on that one. I went through all the steps, entered in my Access/Serial #'s, and it begins to connect me. Once I get there, however, Instead of the "Select a Ship" window, another one pops up that says "Error 127: Incorrect Password". I think back, and tried all my other passwords twice (3 different passwords, once in all uppercase and once in all lowercase) and still it keeps poping up.

Thinking it couldnt get any worse, I decide to log into the thing and get Sega to send me my password. However, at the very end (after spending about 10 minutes entering all my info) It says I have to wait 72 hours before I get anything back!!

Anyway, Im on GameCube, using Broadband Adapter, and want to know if anyone can solve my problem. Thanks in advance!

Dhylec
Feb 13, 2004, 01:46 AM
passwords are case-sensitive - either try to remember it exactly or wait for the mail to confirm it..