PDA

View Full Version : I need to kill my Viridia.

Lone_HUmar
Feb 13, 2004, 10:08 AM
What Items are remotely easy to get other than Standstill shield from Viridia? I need some that are usefull yet not impossible...and don't tell me to look at the item database or findings, I already looked and yet can't decide http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif sowhat should I look for Viridia's, I need to delete him soon for a Redria/Oran/Whittil

ty

Hrith
Feb 13, 2004, 12:21 PM
Delete a Viridia ? u nuts ?

Very Hard :
Caves Nar Lily - Devil/Battle
Pouilly Slime - God/Power
Mines Dubchic - God/Body
VR Spaceship Barbarous Wolf - Light Relief
Delbiter - Madam's Umbrella

Ultimate :
Pal Rappy - Red Scorpio
Forest Hildetorr - Red Saber
Melqueek - Yasha
Caves Crimson Assassin - Red Partisan
Nano Dragon - Red Sword
Pouilly Slime - God/Body
Caves Mil Lily - God/Power
Sinow Blue - Red Dagger
Mines Baranz - Parts of Baranz
Vol Opt ver.2 - Ruby Bullet
VR Temple Hildetorr - Kamui
VR Spaceship Baranz - Panzer Faust
Meriltas - Cure/Shock
Ill Gill - Nei's Claw
Gibbles - Madam's Parasol

And those are mainly easy drops.
Viridia is also the only ID that finds all Katanas.

Soukosa
Feb 13, 2004, 12:28 PM
On 2004-02-13 09:21, Kef wrote:
And those are mainly easy drops.

Alot of those are by no means, easy drops.

Hrith
Feb 13, 2004, 12:37 PM
Ruby Bullet, Panzer Faust, Cure/Shock are average drops.

Yasha, Nei's Claw, Madam's Parasol are very difficult drops, but worth mentioning.

Lone_HUmar
Feb 13, 2004, 12:53 PM
Well, I do have alot of that stuff...Well, What's the point of Light relief? And is Red Saber better than a Demo. Comet in your opinion?

Hrith
Feb 13, 2004, 01:01 PM
On 2004-02-13 09:53, Lone_HUmar wrote:
Well, I do have alot of that stuff...Well, What's the point of Light relief? And is Red Saber better than a Demo. Comet in your opinion?

Light Relief is a replacement for Shield of Delsaber, I just think that the Delsaber looks terrible on Terra http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
In my opinion, yes, Red Saber is better, but Red Saber is more for non-forces.

Lone_HUmar
Feb 13, 2004, 01:04 PM
Is there any good armor Viidia can get? thx

ilr2000
Feb 13, 2004, 01:06 PM
On 2004-02-13 10:01, Kef wrote:

Light Relief is a replacement for Shield of Delsaber, I just think that the Delsaber looks terrible on Terra http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
In my opinion, yes, Red Saber is better, but Red Saber is more for non-forces.

I've always been an advocate for three strike weapons like red sabers and stuff... but... red saber > demo comet? Explain what you mean here. I'm ready to believe you, but at least give me an example where we'd want the red saber over the demo comet.

Lone_HUmar
Feb 13, 2004, 01:12 PM
Does nyone know what quests you have to do to get Soul of Steel? I wanna try for a Luminous Field. thx

Soukosa
Feb 13, 2004, 01:14 PM
On 2004-02-13 09:37, Kef wrote:

Average? Right...

Zarana
Feb 13, 2004, 02:48 PM
If you're a Hunter, go for the Red Sword. Nano Dragon drops it at a comparatively very common rate.

You're out of luck on armor, though, as Viridia's selection is very poor. Your best bets are the Dark Gunner Luminous Field or (if you're a robot) the Zol Gibbon Electro Frame. Both will take an exorbitantly long time to find.

Hrith
Feb 13, 2004, 04:23 PM
On 2004-02-13 10:06, ilr2000 wrote:
I've always been an advocate for three strike weapons like red sabers and stuff... but... red saber > demo comet? Explain what you mean here. I'm ready to believe you, but at least give me an example where we'd want the red saber over the demo comet.
I don't mean the Red Saber is more powerful or anything, but if I use Dem Com, I usually kill amid my combo and 2 or 3 attacks are purely wasted, and I really dislike Double Sabers, that was just a personal view.

On 2004-02-13 10:14, Sounomi wrote:

On 2004-02-13 09:37, Kef wrote:

Average? Right...
PSO-wise, they are.

And Zarana's right, Viridia sucks on the Armour department =/

Genoa
Feb 13, 2004, 06:20 PM
As Zarana would say, a pair of rippers is better than any saber-type weapon. Why? Because it hits 3 more times than a saber. But, the flaw I see in that is sometimes you can kill a certain enemy in the area your in in a 3-hit combo, and you can do it without getting interupted, and your saber-type is probably more accurate than a set of daggers. But then again, dagger-types WOULD end up doing more damage. And mechguns are pretty cheap if you ask me. I'd say make them give 0 ATP (all mechs) OR not have the ablity to gain hit%. The fact that all characters can use mechguns is pretty cheap. The only case where mechguns aren't cheap is if you do 0 damage... like a Pan Arms or something. And yeah, the only rifle worth getting is FS. (again, Zarana said this herself) I agree mostly with her... mostly... 80% of the time.

PJ
Feb 13, 2004, 06:25 PM
If you're hunting some stuff for Hunter's, God/Power is easy to find. I decided to hunt 3, and I got 2 of them today... so only 1 more ^_^; (That's Caves Mil Lily, by the way).

Richard
Feb 13, 2004, 09:40 PM
VIRIDIA + East Tower = thx