PDA

View Full Version : Confused

ChaosBooma
Feb 13, 2004, 12:23 PM
i've checked out the suggested level per area guide to see where is should be with my lvl 20 FOnewearl and it says that i should technically be up to hard mode by now but someone else i asked said i should get to lvl 25 before beating de rol le on normal mode so which should i belive?

Gaurdian
Feb 13, 2004, 12:46 PM
you can be level 20 on hard. if you are a force it should be easy to beat the boss if you have magic.

ChaosBooma
Feb 13, 2004, 12:51 PM
right,would it easy for me to rush straight through to mines,ruins and possibly hard mode now or should i spend time getting up to level 30 or something so i don't get killed?

MaxBuster
Feb 13, 2004, 12:58 PM
Don't pay too much attention to the guides, the suggested levels are there only as a general guideline. Progress through the game as you feel comfortable and see how your character handles the enemies.

ChaosBooma
Feb 13, 2004, 01:05 PM
okay thanks maxbuster,i may try and get to mines and possibly ruins as i've been on ep 2 with my lvl 3 ranger and could beat the enemies in vr temple quite comfortably.

Ketchup345
Feb 13, 2004, 02:22 PM
On 2004-02-13 09:58, MaxBuster wrote:
Don't pay too much attention to the guides, the suggested levels are there only as a general guideline.

Actually, it was said before that the suggested level guide is only for very highly tweaked/twinked characters and are definately not for the first time through.

Level 20 FOrce should be in Mines or leveling in Ruins. Attempt Falz when YOU feel ready.

Schpitz
Feb 16, 2004, 12:59 AM
I think most of those "suggested"-whatever guides are full of hot air. I mean, if you really think about it, the only way to know your limit is to test it. Why don't you fight De Ro Le and see what happens?

I mean, I beat De Ro Le with my RAmar on level 24 with a Charge Sniper, so I dunno.

Floatycoat
Feb 16, 2004, 01:13 AM
yeah its nothing, you have nothing to lose, just throw a tp down and go take em out, or get takin out

EatableNeedle
Feb 16, 2004, 01:28 AM
if your lv 20 you should be able to sloter him hands down, that is if you have gizonde

ChaosBooma
Feb 16, 2004, 05:38 AM
On 2004-02-15 22:28, EatableNeedle wrote:
if your lv 20 you should be able to sloter him hands down, that is if you have gizonde

yeah i've got gizonde,i think lvl 2.

i'll try it today,i was too busy with sonic heroes at the weekend(i was trying desperatly to like the game but to no avail)

should i bother taking any scape dolls or anything?(i think i've got about 10)

RFB
Feb 16, 2004, 06:35 AM
Well, taking one or two with you will never harm you, but I dont think you'll need them. You should be able to have De Rol Le praying for it's life quite easily XD

Armok
Feb 16, 2004, 07:23 AM
I beat Del Roc Le at lv 19 first time i play a fonewearl back on dc v1. So your doing fine. Its best to pick up all the basics and know how to use all of your techs proper before u rush onto hard first time round anyway. In my opinion all players that rush through normal mode end up getting themselves stuck somewhere and bored or end up using dupes. I took it slowly at first and am still here years later.

ChaosBooma
Feb 16, 2004, 07:56 AM
On 2004-02-16 04:23, Armok wrote:
I beat Del Roc Le at lv 19 first time i play a fonewearl back on dc v1. So your doing fine. Its best to pick up all the basics and know how to use all of your techs proper before u rush onto hard first time round anyway. In my opinion all players that rush through normal mode end up getting themselves stuck somewhere and bored or end up using dupes. I took it slowly at first and am still here years later.

yeah i take things quite slowly.(i think playing for about an hour a day when i feel like it is slow enough)i only want to get into hard mode so i can start finding good items like club of laconium that i can use.i'm going to read the de rol le boss guide on psow and search around on google for some so i know the best way to attck him(i don't want to go in firing foie everywhere to find out it's useless)

Edit:i forgot to ask is i should bother raising my mag,i havn't touched him yet as i don't want to mess him up then find i'm stuck.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ChaosBooma on 2004-02-16 05:05 ]</font>

Superguppie
Feb 16, 2004, 08:16 AM
De Rol Le on Hard is pretty much the same as on Normal, just tougher. But so are you.

And do take the time to develop you MAG. The stat boost is well worth it, and the occasional Photon Blast and other help can make it a bit easier too. Although PB and other help probably aren't that useful for a FO, the MST boost makes your techs do a lot more damage. Plus, it will allow you to learn higher level techs, which also increases damage.

And don't worry about messing it up too much. If you do mess it up, go through Normal Mines a few times, and you are bound to find a new one...

Floatycoat
Feb 16, 2004, 10:26 AM
was about 19 when i beat him..not to mention i used about 4 photon blast on him..the worm guy

Schpitz
Feb 16, 2004, 03:18 PM
4 PBs?! Geez, how long were you fighting him?

Miso
Feb 16, 2004, 06:40 PM
My 1st time w/ my fonewearl i was @ lvl 25...i had a hard time cuz i had a habit of trying 2 win w/ just atp,not my mst...i wish fonewearls had better atp...@ least i had a lvl 200 naraka w/ good power 2 help...

ChaosBooma
Feb 17, 2004, 07:08 AM
well i won't be attacking normally as i hit 0 on all enemys in the caves so i doubt i'd do any damage to de rol le.

i'm lvl 21 now,i've started on a max mind stat mag which has just hit it's first evolution,i've found a soul frame in the shop with 3 slots so i bought that and i've stuck a magician/tp,general/mind- and a preist/mind in the slots and my weapon is a heart wand +4(yes i've tried to raise my mst up but thats because i think you should always boost up your highest stat higher).i've read through loads of de rol le guides and he seems easy but i just need to know how much damage he hits for becuase if he can kill me in 1 shot i'll porbably need some digger/hp