PDA

View Full Version : Tekked weapons

Zeroy
Feb 13, 2004, 09:34 PM
I keep seeing posts where people say they don't tekk their lavis cannons because they have better range un-tekked, but don't you HAVE to tekk it to use it??? im confused...

neo9376
Feb 13, 2004, 09:37 PM
no you don't have to tekk a weapon to use it. If your new at the game you might want to tekk the rares you find since you won't know what they're called.

Ketchup345
Feb 13, 2004, 09:38 PM
I guess you can use the Special untekked, and it won't drain HP (I haven't heard it has better range though).

Soukosa
Feb 13, 2004, 10:59 PM
Normally you have to tek to a weapon in order to use its special attack. From what I've heard, there's a bug that allows LC's special to be usable before tekking.

SuperDK
Feb 15, 2004, 11:40 AM
On 2004-02-13 19:59, Sounomi wrote:
Normally you have to tek to a weapon in order to use its special attack. From what I've heard, there's a bug that allows LC's special to be usable before tekking.

I guess the bug is like with a DB Saber. You can do a "normal attack damage" attack with the special when it's untekked. I believe its 'somewhat' the same with the Twin Psychoguns, because I think that the special attack has a slightly, almost unnoticable increased range...although the special isn't the splash shot like its supposed to be.