PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: A short fic that might just leave you begging for mo

Robo47
Feb 13, 2004, 11:17 PM
The animals of Ragol have been trying to force their way into the Central Dome. Me and several other Hunter friends helped the civilians keep the door closed.

"Wheres the Military?!" an older man shouted.

Suddenly the door smashed open, a Hildetorr had punched the door.

The Hunters prepared their weapons. Boomas, Bartles, Hildebears and variants, Wolves, and even Rappies poured into the Central Dome.

I fend off a few Booma's away with my Gigush, then I turn to see my RAmar friend, he wore a white suit and a small gold medal, from his athlete days on Coral never letting up on Shotgun fire.

My FOmar friend did just as well, he used the 'Ra' series techniques in a pattern, to keep the animals away in more ways than just the front.

We fought couragously for hours, several Hunter and animal bodies littered the floor.

Then I saw a HUGE semi-transparent object shoot out from the ground. a wave was sent out from its body, I nearly passed out, but remained awake.

The dead stood, and transformed, I watched in horror- a HUmar's skin burned from his body, turning black, the Buster and Shield he wore became his hands. A RAmar's Rifle fused into a hand and then it sprouted two more legs. And a nearby FOmar's legs dissolved and his robe became more flowing.

I also witnessed the animals changing, Hildebears stood erect and their skin turned into a tan metallic something, Booma's claws morphed into scythes as their heads became their body, the wolves grew larger and a gaping hole grew in their heads, a lone green dot became the face, and one poor poor Rappy screached as its head expanded to the sides and it's feathers turned to scales.

The mutant creatures began to attact the survivors from the prevoius battle. We didn't stay our ground very well.

Where is Red Ring Rico?!

A morphed Hunter lunged at me but I deflected its Saber with my Gigush. Suddenly I feel as if I can't breathe. I look down and see a strange yellow trail flowing in and out of me.

With little breath left I turn to see a Mutant Ranger, its gun still pointed to me, I then notice a shiny object on its chest, a Medal. I feel myself begin to cry, I have been known only as a man with good stamina, but not as a toughy, my emotions were shattered, my best friend shoots at me because of the mutation. I'm sure he is not what he was anymore though. Slowly I lift my Gigush and go berserk. I can feel the force of my blade going through multiple bodies, Man or Beast it mattered not.

Near the end of my dash, I'm near the wall, I turn to make anoter run through. But I am pinned to the wall by a red laser. A strange Crystalin beast had been following me. Slowly as I drift out of life I saw the war end abruptly, the beasts stopped and dissappeared, nothing was left behind.

The crystalin beast's shot had vanished and I drifted to the floor I was definately out of breath now. So with little time in my life left I reach into my pocket and pull out a cigarette. I lit it and took a puff.

"So this is what its like..."

The paradise everyone thought Ragol was is not.

I wish I could tell Pioneer 2 to go as far away from here as possible, but it was too late. The Gigush fell from my hand and I closed my eyes, succumbing to my pain and lack of oxygen.

Please go back, Pioneer 2...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robo47 on 2004-02-13 20:30 ]</font>

Skett
Feb 13, 2004, 11:22 PM
Interesting. pretty good, actually. I like the whole "mutated Hunters". It reminds me of a old Starcraft book I read. I would like to see this continue.

Solstis
Feb 13, 2004, 11:24 PM
*begs for more*

Delsabers! AGH!

Robo47
Feb 13, 2004, 11:29 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Zzzzzz
Feb 14, 2004, 12:07 AM
Remindes me of my first short, actually. Except there's a BIG difference between my short and yours.
I...want...more...