PDA

View Full Version : EP2 Cmode stage 3

VenusGravity
Feb 14, 2004, 07:14 AM
This is taken from Sega's japanese page. Sorry the translation is kinda mixed up, but you get the idea.

Transmission "of PSO episode 1&2" new QUEST, and "PSO episode 3" ' card revolution ' upon attendant, server maintenance is done in the below-mentioned time zone. We request the cooperation of everyone. February 17th (fire) 14: 00? 17: 00 maintenance servers: GC edition all server In note maintenance "PSO episode 1&2" "PSO episode 3" you cannot play the online game together. Please do not connect to network in the above-mentioned time zone. When it continued the game to maintenance start time, connection to network is cut off automatically. Before the maintenance starting for the second time please end the game make sure to connect once, after the maintenance ending. With this server maintenance, with the "PSO episode 1&2" the below-mentioned QUEST to enjoy it reaches the point where it can receive. ' Episode 2 challenge stage 3 ' (online challenge /EP2 challenge /2? For 4 people) As for details ' the open space of everyone ' please view "event information". In addition with "PSO episode 3", ' ?J?h???{ 0217 ' is executed.

This quest along with an EP3 quest is due to go up online, on the 17th Feb.

-Venus

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VenusGravity on 2004-02-14 04:16 ]</font>

Hrith
Feb 14, 2004, 08:51 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=75886&forum=17&2

VenusGravity
Feb 14, 2004, 10:52 AM
Opss sorry. I thought Quest forum, was more suited for this. I never saw STE's post as i don't look in Cmode arena for new server quests. My bad.

Sorry.

VenusGravity
Feb 14, 2004, 10:54 AM
Battle and C-Mode Arena
Come here for all your Battle and C-Mode strategy discussions.

Mag, Quest, Item and Section ID Discussion.
Title says it all.

Guess you can lock this. And sorry for not checking Cmode strategy discussions forum for news of the new C-mode.