PDA

View Full Version : sec i.d.-- which is better?

DarkRadiance
Feb 14, 2004, 09:30 AM
ive always wondered, which section i.d. is best for each class?

my characters:

Kryoden/HUmar/Skyly
Karen Arisa/FOnewearl/Pinkal
Xalista/HUcaseal/Redria
Voshay/RAmar/Purpulnum

mastercarl
Feb 14, 2004, 10:26 AM
hunters=skyly
rangers=purplenum
forces=pinkal

np

DarkRadiance
Feb 14, 2004, 11:43 AM
!!!

really? cool. i guess it worked out perfectly.
thanks.
though i would like others' oppinions as well.

anwserman
Feb 14, 2004, 11:47 AM
In all reality, Section IDs mean nothing if you have more then one character. However, for your ~very~ first character, make them a decent section ID. Because if you got Pinkal with a HUcast and that was your only character... you'd have tons of tech disks lying around >_<

If you have more then one character, feel free to name them anything you want, due to the fact that something their section id lacks is what might appear abundantly in another one of your characters, so on and so forth.

But most importantly, make the first one count!

Garm
Feb 15, 2004, 09:53 AM
thats a good mix of charas and ids but if you have another memory card make: yellowboze, whitill, oran and any other ID but bluefull to find almost every thing (i reccomend Greennill it has been very good 2 me)

neo9376
Feb 15, 2004, 09:59 AM
why yellowboze that section i.d. just finds meseta which is easy to get. Just pick up a full invin of armor before you leave the area and sell it. I get 30-50k meseta each time. If i felt like it i'd go in with only my weapon and shield and get 28 pieces of armor which would sell very high

Garm
Feb 15, 2004, 10:19 AM
yellowboze has good findings and it is one of the best 8 ids, in my opinion and even if you dont like it it will help you

Butoden
Feb 15, 2004, 10:51 AM
Uhuh, Yellowbooze finds a large scale of weapons. I should make one too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif
But why is Withil so good? Bluefull finds the rare Partisans right?

Zarana
Feb 15, 2004, 12:42 PM
Whitill is good because of its excellent Episode I, but it's also dragged down by having the overall worst Episode II in the game.

Tsudo_Plat
Feb 16, 2004, 03:08 PM
On 2004-02-14 07:26, mastercarl wrote:
hunters=skyly
rangers=purplenum
forces=pinkal

np

Hunters = Skyly, Oran, Yellowboze, Redria, Whitill, Bluefull

Rangers = Viridia, Greennill, Purplenum, Yellowboze, Redria

Forces = Pinkal, Oran, Yellowboze, Redria

I believe those are probably the best to choose from. They all have their ups & downs. Check the drop charts, then decide which section ID suits you the best and what your looking for.

navci
Feb 16, 2004, 03:17 PM
On 2004-02-15 09:42, Zarana wrote:
Whitill is good because of its excellent Episode I, but it's also dragged down by having the overall worst Episode II in the game.

That is kinda like Skyly, no? Only a few good areas.

Ya know. You can find lots of meseta for your Redria too, all you do is collect all armors and sell them. Now my Redria is rich beyong comprehension, and he has no way to spend it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

undevil
Feb 16, 2004, 04:52 PM
RAmar yellowboze all the way here. lvl 20 now. i got nothing but yoskimov and bad rares !!!iii!!!

darthsaber9x9
Feb 16, 2004, 05:03 PM
On 2004-02-16 13:52, undevil wrote:
RAmar yellowboze all the way here. lvl 20 now. i got nothing but yoskimov and bad rares !!!iii!!!

what.the.fuck.do.you.mean. ?

u got a yasminkov at lv 20.......*cough*hack*cough*

or a higher level purplenum

DirtyDan311
Feb 16, 2004, 06:45 PM
for a ranger i would go greenill or purplenum. greenill finds lots of rifles, and purplenum speicializes in mechguns. both ids also find the spread needle, a great ranger weapon

For a hunter, i would say skyly just because of the caves. other than caves skyly blows. i recommend a good all around id like yellowboze or redria.

For a force, pinkal is good for disks, but doesnt have very good drops. Whitill is a good all around id, but yellowboze is good because forces need money!!

dont use bluefull, viridia, oran or any of that garbage

Tsudo_Plat
Feb 16, 2004, 06:54 PM
On 2004-02-16 15:45, DirtyDan311 wrote:
for a ranger i would go greenill or purplenum. greenill finds lots of rifles, and purplenum speicializes in mechguns. both ids also find the spread needle, a great ranger weapon

For a hunter, i would say skyly just because of the caves. other than caves skyly blows. i recommend a good all around id like yellowboze or redria.

For a force, pinkal is good for disks, but doesnt have very good drops. Whitill is a good all around id, but yellowboze is good because forces need money!!

dont use bluefull, viridia, oran or any of that garbage

Let me say this, ONE MORE TIME! Pinkal does NOT get tech disks any easier than any other section ID. Yellowboze does NOT get more meseta than any other section ID either.

Every Section ID has its good points and bad points. Viridia for instance finds some pretty good /UNITs as well as a few other really good items. Oran *I Believe* is the only section ID that gets Twin Chakram. Plus they get an extremely easy Aura Field as well as the easiest Syncesta drop.

lain2k3
Feb 16, 2004, 07:15 PM
Rangers - purplenum. better weapons, armors, units than greenil. finds spread needle(best wep in game) frozen shooter(insane special), and yas 9k (arguably best mechgun)

for hunters, I'd go with redria. all the best units, easiest MKB, easiest lavis, only magic rock iritista, easiest red handgun, overall great ID.

forces should do any ID except pinkal or greenil.