PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: Jenascia's Journey

Claudine
Feb 14, 2004, 07:12 PM
Chapter One- HELP!

Jenascia took a promednade around the forests of Ragol. She was just a beginner at the whole fighting process/ kill boomas. She wandered out a saw an item on the floor. It was daggers. "YAY! Wow,this is so cool, what is it? Maybe I'll be able to use whatver it is. I mean I am a smart, glamorous HUnewearl" Jenascia said to herself. Her train of thought was interrupted when she was suddenly shoved onto the floor. A booma had smacked her in the face. She rose from the floor and slashed at it with he saber, but she kept missing and only hit the air. "Oh crap! Why you stinking little mutant monster!" she screamed, she was slapped on to the soft soil of the Ragol forest. "You are so rude!" she said, stabbing the Booma a few times and killed the booma. "Well that's my second monster I've killed and I've been her for three hours!" Jenascia said. She sat next to a small, meandering river. She drank the water from the river and wet her face. She felt refreshed. "Well time to go kill monsters again," she said looking up into the sky. "AHHHHH! How'd you guys get here?" said Jenascia, she found five Boomas surrounding her. They raised their claws ready to strike when suddenly.....(To be continued)

KaFKa
Feb 14, 2004, 08:15 PM
well, i can really only say one thing...

SHORTNESS

i hate to break it to a new fic writer (im assuming, since i hent seen you on the boards) like yourself, but its WAY too short...

Claudine
Feb 14, 2004, 08:27 PM
Chapter 1 isn't finished yet

Claudine
Feb 14, 2004, 08:44 PM
SLASH! Ring! Jenascia woke up from her desk and walked out the classroom. The bell struck and all the students raced out of the classrooms. Mengara Aulsa and her friends Charity Staton and Jenascia Demour’ were walking out of class to their lockers.
“Oh my gosh! Today before the bell rung, I was talking to Liana and she told me something really interesting. They’re selling leather boots fifty percent off at the mall! I so like have to go there! But anyway, guess what?” asked Charity.
“What happened now?” Jenascia asked sarcastically.
“I heard that Vaughn likes me! Isn’t that so cool? I mean the most popular guy likes the most popular girl which means we’ll be the most popular couple!” said Charity. Charity Staton was the most popular girl in school and was a cheerleader for Rico & Flowen High. She was always the talkative, preppy, and happy-go-lucky kind of person.
“Oh-Err-That was-what’s the word- MONOTONOUS! L.O.L But I’ve already heard that going around the school,” said Jenascia. Jenascia Demour’ was from Britain and had a very heavy accent. She was a very intelligent person but she never used her wit to hurt others. Jenascia was the nicest person in school and no one ever joked on her, even the popular people.
“What’s mono-tone-us mean?” asked Charity, “Are you saying I have Mono?”
“Monotonous means boring, Charity. Don’t worry the first time Jenascia said it I thought it was the longer word for Mono!” Mengara whispered in Charity’s ear. Mengara Aulsa was the most understanding person you could find in “O.K. High”, as the students call it. It was like she had the special ability of empathy. She was also talented at everything and was an easy learner.
“I’m so hungry! I didn’t eat breakfast this morning!” said Charity.
“Then what was that ham and cheese sandwich supposed to be?” asked Mengara. The girls stopped in front of their lockers.
“Umm…that was a snack!” said Charity. She turned the dial of the locker and pulled the lock up. The other two repeated the same procedure.
“What time is it?” asked Charity, pulling out her French textbook.
“Its quarter to eight, why?” questioned Jenascia.
“Crap, I forgot to talk to Vaughn! I really needed to see him!” said Charity.
“Haha, you guys don’t even go out yet!” said Mengara.
“Well that’s why I really needed to talk to him. I need to ask him if-“ Charity was interrupted by a voice.
“If he likes you?” said the boyish voice. Charity turned around to discover Vaughn Johnson, her dream boyfriend. “Charity?”
“Yeah-I mean no-I mean hey Vaughn! What’s up?” asked Charity.
“Charity will you go out with me?” asked Vaughn.
“Huh? Umm-Of course I’ll go out with you!” said Charity. She hugged him.
“Okay that’s great! I’ll see you in French! Bye!” said Vaughn.
“Well you were proved wrong Mengara! Now they do go out!” said Jenascia.
“I guess I was, wow! Luck must be on your side today!” said Mengara.
“It’s not luck, it’s fate!” said Charity, her voice was dreamy.
“Anyway! I forgot to tell you guys! You know that there’s going to be a school concert, right?” asked Jenascia.
“Yeah, what about it?” asked Mengara, combing her hair.
“Well….I have a solo it!” exclaimed Jenascia, her voice full of excitement.
“That’s extraordinary! Now you can prove to everyone that you really can sing!” said Charity.
“Yep, ‘Soul Siren Jenascia’ hits the charts in number one!” kidded Mengara.
“Haha! ‘Soul Siren Jenascia’ sounds like a perfect name!” replied Jenascia.
“Uh oh! Class is going to start in three minutes! We need to get going you two!” said Charity. She suddenly began to stuff all her stuff in her locker and grabbing all her important papers for French.
“I’m done!” said Mengara, closing her locker.
“Same here!” said Jenascia.
“Okay then! Let’s go,” Charity answered. The three ran down the hall and into a classroom.

Claudine
Feb 14, 2004, 08:51 PM
Hope you guys like it so far! Sorry about the mistakes with the question marks the were supposed to be quotatin marks or exclamations etc.. and stuff, this is my first time writing a FanFic...the stories about four girls who attend Rico & Flowen High....you'll find out the rest later...thanks for your patience and time to read it.

Carol
Feb 14, 2004, 08:57 PM
nice story! don't worry bout those mistakes they're prolly quotation marks or w/e..life of a teen going to Flowen and Rico high...sounds interesting...i disagree with the guy up there ur story is TOO long for now at least

Robo47
Feb 14, 2004, 09:04 PM
Heh, this chapter is nothing compared to The Protectorate of Light, or other fanfics here.

Still good though.

Hey! You two joined in May, like me! ^_^ Not many of us around!

HunterKieran
Feb 15, 2004, 11:24 AM
Very nice. Is there some setting in your browser that converts quotation marks (") to question marks?

-Kieran

Claudine
Feb 15, 2004, 03:51 PM
Oh ok I'll try my best to make it as good as it can be...

"Just in time ladies!" said Mrs.Maris, the French and Ragol history teacher,"Did you bring your weapons?" questioned Mrs. Maris.
"Weapons for?" asked Jenascia, combing her hair with her fingers.
"The field trip!" answered Charity, she showed off her newly polished cane.
"How could you forget about the field trip to the Forests of Ragol? Here, you can borrow my extra saber that I bought at the shop the other day," said Mengara, handing Jenascia a luminous saber.
"Thanks, I owe you one!" thanked Jenascia. She and the others sat in their assigned seats.
"Wanna braid my hair for me, Charity?" asked Jenascia, flaunting her beautiful, silky, brown hair.
"Sure! Come here," beckoned Charity. Jenascia settled herself into the deat before Charity's desk.
"I'm not sure about this field trip to the Forests of Ragol. I mean if I get lost then that'll be the end for me. I don't know how to fight, I have'nt learned any techniques, and......" said Jenascia, her voice full of doubt.
"Don't worry about it so much," comforted Mengara,"I mean you can't get lost with a group of 33 hunters and a skilled teacher. Think about it, the possibilites are very slim."
"I second the motion," puffed Charity, twisting the locks of hair skillfully,"Besides, I, Charity, the FOmarl, can save you from harms way!"
"Haha, funny. You're the one who's like a lightbulb, one blow and your out!" retorted Jenascia.
"Hmmmph! Like electricity, do you? Zonde!" said Charity. Jenascia's hair was electified and became a huge afro.
"Oh my gosh! Y-your h-hair!" whimpered Mengara, her face full of shock.
"What? What about my hair?" asked Jenascia,"Pass me a mirror!" Mengara hastily handed Jenascia a mirror. Jenascia squealed and touched her afro.
"Zonde!" said Charity, Jenascia's hair became smooth strands again. Mengara and Charity gigled.
"That wasn't funny, not one bit!" said Jenascia, "Why I should slice off that glamorous hair of yours behind your back, Charity!"
"Time to get in the teleporter!" informed Mrs. Maris. The whole class stuffed themselves into the portal. "Everyone here?" asked Mrs. Maris. The class kept on babbling. "O.K. Hold on tight!" In a split seconf they were in a forest.
"Welcome to the Forests of Ragol? Everyone stay close to the group or you might find yourself in the claws of a Dragon.
"A Dragon?" said Jenascia, her voice quivering with fright.
"One of the many fiends tht like to destroy Hunters. It lives in the Forest," informed Mengara.
"Comforting, isn't it?" asked Charity.
"Uh...yeah. I guess," said Jenascia. The class observed the plant-life of the forest. Jenascia kneeled down to tie her bootlace.
"Everyone through the gate please," ordered Mrs. Maris. The equally unique Hunters walked through the entrance of the gate.
"You guys, wait up!" said Jenascia, tightening the laces. The gate closed behind Mrs. Maris.
"Oh crap! We're in some extremely hot Ragol spring water!" screamed Charity. Jenascia rose from the ground to face Charity. She discovered Rag Rappys, Boomas and Hildebears all over the area.
"Jenascia, beside you, a Hildebear!" warned Mengara. As a HUnewearl, Mengara kew may techniques but she would forget about her surroundings. She always focused on one monster until it was dead. She was surrounded by a group of Boomas.
"FOIE! BARTA! BARTA! ZONDE!" yelled Charity, using her techniques.
"Aaaaahhhhhh!" screamed Jenascia, the Hildebear jumped in front of her. She took a step back, causing her bootlaces to untie. The Hildebear swung at her again, but she dodged it. She stepped on her bootlace and backed up.
"HHHHHEEEEEEELPPPPP!" Jenascia scrreched. She tripped over her boot and rolled down the hill, hitting rocks, bushes and tree branches.

Claudine
Feb 15, 2004, 04:05 PM
plz send in your thoughts and hopefully not too harsh criticisms...that's ^ the end of chapter one i hope it was long enough...

AlWaYz AnD fOrEvEr

~~~~~Claudine~~~~~

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Feb 15, 2004, 04:32 PM
Hey not bad ^_^ !! Keep it up !! Oh, and Robo47 its not really fair to compare a fanfic writer with others. Please be aware of that http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif.

Butoden
Feb 15, 2004, 04:35 PM
You have a cool style of writing. It's very progressive, like my own http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
With progressive I mean you write as if you're a spectator and write down every important thing that's going on, rather then desciping(sp?) everything very detailed. You know that can get boring hehehe...

Is this your first fanficcie? Good job then http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/santacookie.gif

Claudine
Feb 16, 2004, 02:37 PM
Chapter 2
"Never Talk to Strangers"

"OWW, my head!" Jenascia groaned. She touched her forehead and felt a sticky fluid on her fingers. Her head was bleeding but it wasn?t severe. Her saber lie beside her, shattered from the force of the fall. There was a deep gash in her leg caused by a tree branch. She slowly pulled it out and cleansed the wound with the water flowing in the small river. She stood up and fell back. "Ugh! What the heck am I supposed to do?" she said to herself. She ripped off a piece of her shirt a wrapped the cloth around the wound. "That's better. "She heaved herself up off the soft soil of Ragol.
"I have no weapon, no Monomates or Monofluids! I'm so going to be the next Rico!" said Jenascia. She heard a low growl, she mistook it for her stomach but she was wrong! It was a pack of Barbarous wolves stalking her. She bent down to tie her bootlace, dodging the claw of a wolve that jumped over her. GRRRR! "Oh man, hush little tummy don't say a word, mama's gonna buy a hamburger! We'll get out of here someday, hopefully soon. But until then we'll have to go vegetarian. She took a leaf of a tree and chewed it.
"Blch! Yuck! Maybe I was wrong about that vegetarian thing, I?ll just stick to starving," thought Jenascia. She heard a resonance from the bush behind her. "Oh no you don't!" puffed Jenascia. She turned around and kicked something in the face.
"Ouch, you big piece of doodoo! You hit me in my face!" yelled the FOnewm.
"Oh oh! I'm sorry, I really am! I mistook you for a monster! Sorry!" apologized Jenascia.
"Do I really look that hideous?" asked the FOnewm. Jenascia quickly nodded. "It was a rhetorical question! Oh you little chimp, I should've let that big head of yours get bitten off by a Barbarous wolf!"
"Oh, I know you didn?t just say my head was big! My head is glamorous; so don't let me get started on your head. You look like a mushroom with that ugly hat on! Jenascia puffed.
"I?ll pretend that you didn't say anything about my hat. Anyway, my name is Wood. What are you doing around here all alone? Aren?t you a bit young and weak?" asked Wood.
"My name is Jenascia and I am not weak! I'm here all alone because I fell down a hill. I'm supposed to be here with my class, our fieldtrip is taking place here. Oh, and if you plan on asking me out, dream on because I don?t date ugly guys!" she said.
"Eh-where'd you get that idea from? So why don't you go come with me?" asked Wood.
"Come with you? Look first of all I don't go with ugly people, second of all I'm tired, third of all-"
"Oh shut up, would you!" said Wood. Wood punched Jenascia in the face, sending her straight into a cold sleep.

Claudine
Feb 17, 2004, 07:13 PM
Hey I guess I should've done this way before but for you guys to get a beeter image of the main characters read their bios:

NAME: Jennasica Demour`
CLASS: HUnewearl
SECTION ID: Yellowboze
EYE COLOR: brown
HAIR TYPE/COLOR:braided brown
SKIN COLOR: tan
VOICE DESCRIPTION: loving and confused
COSTUME COLORS: torqouise
HEIGHT: 5'7
WEIGHT:125
RIGHT/LEFT HANDED: right
COMBAT SKILLS/SPECIALIZATIONS: Nothing, she's clumsy and not so good at hitting targets
NON-COMBAT SKILLS: braiding hair
DISLIKES: "talkative" people and kiwi.
FAVORITE FOODS: chicken
HOBBIES: volleyball
HABITS/: She talks way too much then gets into trouble.
PERSONALITY:She is very concerned of other people and puts them first but she's a wimp
BACKGROUND INFORMATION:Her mother and father were killed during the return of Pioneer 2. She lives with her aunt. She doesn't know that she's adopted and will probably never find out unless someone reveals the truth...She'll do everything for her friends to give them a good life..oh and she's Italian

NAME: Charity Staton
CLASS: FOmarl
SECTION ID:Purplenum
EYE COLOR: purple
HAIR TYPE/COLOR: gold blonde
SKIN COLOR: white
VOICE DESCRIPTION: preppy
COSTUME COLORS: pink and grey
HEIGHT: 5'8
WEIGHT: 116
COMBAT SKILLS/SPECIALIZATIONS: Using techniques
NON-COMBAT SKILLS: Cooking and cleaning with techniques
DISLIKES: girls who try to steal her boyfriend
FAVORITE FOODS: cherry sorbet
HOBBIES: reading the Prophets of Motav which she isn't skilled enough to use, at least right now
HABITS: A gossiper and she'll deny it if you me it on her
PERSONALITY:talkatvie and smart at times
BACKGROUND INFORMATION: Her brother, father, and mother were killed in a "car crash." She was adopted by Mengara's mother's best friend. She's determined to kill the Dragon and find out if she has any more related family that's still alive. Her race is Caucasian. She is smart but covers it up with attitude. But deep inside she's good. Charity goal is to find out the truth and she will do anything to accomplish the goal. Like they say, "Family First!"

NAME: Mengara Aulsa
CLASS: Hunewearl
SECTION ID: Whitill
EYE COLOR: Brown
HAIR TYPE/COLOR: Pony tails, reddish gold
VOICE DESCRIPTION: soft and charming
COSTUME COLORS: orange and blue, the one where it changes depending on the skin color
HEIGHT:5'8
WEIGHT: 120
RIGHT/LEFT HANDED: left
COMBAT SKILLS/SPECIALIZATIONS:An expertise with claws and daggers. Can kill up to eight boomas in 3 seconds.
NON-COMBAT SKILLS: Special chef and good at slicing and dicing
DISLIKES: being defeated
FAVORITE FOODS: Sushi with rice and soy sauce
HOBBIES: Buying clothes
HABITS: She's always reading...though that's not a bad thing
PERSONALITY: Happy and eager to help people
BACKGROUND INFORMATION: Related to Hercules's wife Megara and is the heir to the Greek empire. She is supposed to be the next in the Royal family to be the Princess but she has to be prove it by getting her high school diploma. Her race is Greek but she's speaks English perfectly. She is an honor student and always gets every grade perfect. She's what everyone would like to be called "flawless" yet good hearted. She wants to be help all the people she can and help them grow to learn about the History and tradition of Ragol.

Butoden
Feb 18, 2004, 10:34 AM
Wood seems evil! I hope he's not... Poor HUnewearl http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Claudine
Feb 18, 2004, 06:33 PM
Lol, maybe he is...you never know
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
"Ugh…ouch, my face," groaned Jenascia. She woke up and found herself on a bed next to a shirtless RAmar, who stood beside her. He was handsome, well built, and sexy.
"Ready for round eight?" asked the RAmar.
"Round eight? What? Are you saying we did the NASTY?" questioned Jenascia.
"Uh huh! You should know. You're not the innocent sweet girl I thought you were. You're a beast!" said the RAmar.
"You freak! How dare you-why I should kick you in your nuts!" yelled Jenascia.
"I'm kidding! Take a chill pill! When I said round eight, I meant round eight of your medicine," the RAmar pointed to the wound inflicted upon Jenascia’s leg, "By the way, the name is Owen."
"Oh, mine's Jenascia. Thank you for not taking advantage of me while I was under the influence. Hey! I was never under the influence; I don't drink beer! It's that stupid piece of-WOOD!" shrieked Jenascia.
"Yes, my assistant, Wood," said Owen, "He's out on patrol. My apologies about his careless actions, see, he knew you didn’t trust him so he used force."
"Oh, I'll show him force alright, what a Force looks like when they get hurt!” threatened Jenascia.
"Yeah, sure you will. Here, drink up," Owen said.

Claudine
Feb 18, 2004, 07:14 PM
Oh yeah and here's the four main character i won't reveal her name yet though... but with this info you'll have a clue when she comes in the story

NAME: ???? ??????
SECTION ID: Greenill
HAIR TYPE/COLOR:
VOICE DESCRIPTION: pretty
COSTUME COLORS: white with the black fishnets
HEIGHT: 5'9
WEIGHT: 134
COMBAT SKILLS/SPECIALIZATIONS: can sense when a person is about to attac and can predict where the person is going to strike her
DISLIKES: Complainers and licorice
FAVORITE FOODS: spaghetti
HOBBIES: volleyball and other sports
HABITS: saving peoples butts
PERSONALITY: sarcastic, stunning and communicative
BACKGROUND INFORMATION: She is the daughter of an Ancient Queen. Her race is Persian and she is somehow related to Cleopatra. Her parents disowned her because she had lost in a battle tournament. She lives on her own and works at the hospital with Owen. She is strong and rough on the edges but she'll change.........

Butoden
Feb 19, 2004, 07:11 AM
Still kind of short! But well worth the read..

Claudine
Feb 20, 2004, 07:21 PM
Oh ok sry i haven't had anytime...and Butoden thx for ur support

Owen handed her a cup. She gulped it down. The wound immediately healed and the scars disappeared.
"Thanks, I needed that," thanked Jenascia, "So where exactly am I?"
"You're in a hospital, at least that's what I call it, in the forest," answered Owen. He took the cup from Jenascia and placed it on a table.
"How did you become a doctor, that is what you are, right?" asked Jenascia. She rose from her bed and fixed her hair.
"Yes, but I'm a bit young, I'm only seventeen you know," said OWen.
"Haha...good joke," said Jenascia, "You're not really seventeen..oh you are 17."
"Yup, I graduated early. But I like it here," he said.
"Why do you like it here? And why in the forest?" interrogated Jenasica.
"Are we playing 20 questions? Well, when I was a year old my mom and dad had an argument and my dad would beat her. So my mom filed divorce papers. When my my father found out he wanted to committ suicide.
And he wanted to take me with him. He kidnapped me and brought me to the forest. My mother knew his plan from the start and came after me.
When we arrived at the Dragon's lair, my father was burned to ashes by the Dragon's flame. I was next, the Dragon raised his head and opened his mouth. He blew the fire but my mother jumped in between us so that she could save me. She killed the Dragon and used the teleporter.
After we arrived at Pioneer 2 we were sent to the ICU in the hospital. My mother's wounds were so severe that she died. That's why I decided the hospital to be here, in honor of my mother, Luna, and my father, Iro. I like it here because I want to help people," he answered.
"Oh, I'm sorry to hear about your mother and father's death. I live with my mother, her name's Eukila. My father left us when I was born," said Jenascia, she walked up to Owen and kissed him on the cheek, "It's so sweet that you do help people, it's such a big turn-on! Haha!" said Jenascia.
"Why thank you. But anyway, you need rest. Go to sleep, okay?" suggested Owen.
"Okay, I'll see you when I wake up, right?" asked Jenascia.
"I'll be her the whole time. I promise," replied Owen, a boyish grin spreading across his face. A few minutes later Jenascia fell asleep.
"Miri, please come here," Owen called out. A RAmarl with green hair appeared from the door.
"Yes Dr.Owen?" said Miri.
"I need you to set up dinner reservations for two," ordered Jenascia.
"For what?" questioned Miri, a tone of jealously in her voice.
"For Jenascia and I," answered Owen, "I like her, she seems like a nice girl. And I'm willing to do anything to win her heart."
"Oh, yes Dr.Owen. Umm, Wood called," lied Miri.
"Oh ok. Watch Jenascia for me, alright?" said Owen.
"She's in good hands," said Miri. Owen walked out of the room. Miri stood next to Jenascia's bed.
"Ugh! This wimp can't be the one! I am the one. After six years of meeting this guy I will not let you steal him away," whispered Miri, "I'll get you! You will not take my man." Jenascia turned her back to Miri, she was still fast asleep. Miri noticed a porcelean pot on a table. "No, now's not the time, but I promise you that you will never get him," said Miri.
Owen suddenly walked in. "Are you sure Wood called?" asked Owen.
"Yes sir! But if he hung up, then it must mean that it wasn't that important?" suggested Miri.
"You're right," said Owen. He sat next to Jenascia's bed. "So are you going to call the restaurant?"
"Oh yes. Thank you for reminding me sir, I'll make sure that you get the best view possible," Miri said. She walked out of the room.
"Sleep well," whispered Owen. he kissed Jenascia on the forehead.

Claudine
Feb 20, 2004, 07:23 PM
And that is the end of chapter two. Send in your comments and critiscms pleez! So what do you guys think Miri's going to do to Jensacia. Do you think Owen really likes her?

Sord
Feb 20, 2004, 08:03 PM
On 2004-02-16 11:37, Claudine wrote:
She ripped off a piece of her shirt

I fixed it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Heh heh, sorry. I haven't really seen you before, so just for fare warning, I'm PSOW's Officially Unoficial Pervert that can't remember how to spell some things correctly.

What really made me look at the story was the fact the the name of it was a girl's, and, well...yeah.

It's pretty good, except for those question marks earlier on. As for Owen really liking Jenas-whatever, I think he just wants a peice of, well...you know.

Anyhow, keep up the work!

Claudine
Feb 20, 2004, 08:43 PM
LOL, Unofficial Pervert, sounds interesting..oh by the way her name's Jenascia, Jena + s + cia. That's how i remember her name...anyways you nver know there are pervs out there...but i don't think Owen wants her for her to "rip off a piece of her shirt" u prolly think that bcuz when they first met there was that "ready for round 8" lol..but its not meant to be offensive to anyone so if it is my apologies

AlWaYz AnD fOrEvEr

~Claudine~

Claudine
Feb 20, 2004, 08:44 PM
oops sorry for repeating that im kinda knew at this stuff

Butoden
Feb 21, 2004, 12:07 PM
I really like how the story is progressing, but I found this:

Miri, please come here," Owen called out. A RAmarl with green hair appeared from the door.
"Yes Dr.Owen?" said Miri.
"I need you to set up dinner reservations for two," ordered Jenascia.
"For what?" questioned Miri, a tone of jealously in her voice.
"For Jenascia and I," answered Owen, "I like her, she seems like a nice girl. And I'm willing to do anything to win her heart."
Should the text that is written in bold, not be said by Owen instead of the (resting) Jenascia?

Claudine
Feb 21, 2004, 12:35 PM
Dude you are so smart! yea you're right it should be said be owen thanks for seeing that mistake, i should view my posts before senidng them

Butoden
Feb 21, 2004, 02:51 PM
Uhuh, or type them in Wordpad before copy 'n pasting them and posting them.
I'm not smart, it just shows I really read your fic http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Claudine
Feb 21, 2004, 04:58 PM
thanks butoden for the support..u really do pay attention.

Butoden
Feb 21, 2004, 05:12 PM
I'm not the only one http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif
*looking forward to Chapter 3*

Claudine
Feb 21, 2004, 05:18 PM
i'm working on chapter three right now...it'll take a while cuz i'm not good at fighting scenes (hint hint) i'll need help on that part though

Claudine
Feb 21, 2004, 05:57 PM
Chapter 3: Saved by the RAmarl

Miri made reservations at Amir's Restaurante' for two. She also made a reservations for three. She took out her cell phone and dialed a number, "Hey, I need you to do me a favor. I'll pay 20000 meseta. ok..uh huh. Bring 'you know who' along. I'll meet at Amir's Restauraunte` at 7 o' clock sharp! Ok bye!" She hung up the phone and walked inot Jenascia's hospital room. Jenascia was still fast asleep, with Owen's head laying on the bed.
"Dr. Owen's? Wake up," said Miri, waking Owen up.
"Oh, sorry..So did you make the reservations?" asked Owen.
"Yes sir, at Amir's Restaraunte` the best place there is, if I might say," replied Miri.
"Great, thank you Miri. You can go home now, if you like," said Owen.
"Thank you Doctor. I'll see you later," said Mir. She treaded out of the room. "This Jenascia's going to be hard to beat! But if try hard enough, Owen will be mine!" Miri thought.

Meanwhile Mengara and Charity were still in the forest. The sun had set and it was raining.
"Oh crap! Where the heck would Jenascia be? Why can't we come back later and go home now?" questioned Charity.
"We can't leave Jenascia here all alone. She might be knocked out or even dead! The was a pretty bad fall! And we said that we would help her if she was in trouble," scolded Mengara.
"We did? Are you sure YOU said that and not me?" asked Charity.
"Yes. Who was the one who said, 'I, Charity, will proctect you from evil!' Remember?" mocked Mengara.
"You said it all wrong! It was like this-"
"SHH! I hear something! It's coming this way!" whispered Mengara. They two companions hid behind a bush and peered out into the forest. They saw a RAmarl with green hair walking out into the forest. It was Miri (which they haven't met yet.)

Claudine
Feb 21, 2004, 05:57 PM
Chapter 3: Saved by the RAmarl

Miri made reservations at Amir's Restaurante' for two. She also made a reservations for three. She took out her cell phone and dialed a number, "Hey, I need you to do me a favor. I'll pay 20000 meseta. ok..uh huh. Bring 'you know who' along. I'll meet at Amir's Restauraunte` at 7 o' clock sharp! Ok bye!" She hung up the phone and walked inot Jenascia's hospital room. Jenascia was still fast asleep, with Owen's head laying on the bed.
"Dr. Owen's? Wake up," said Miri, waking Owen up.
"Oh, sorry..So did you make the reservations?" asked Owen.
"Yes sir, at Amir's Restaraunte` the best place there is, if I might say," replied Miri.
"Great, thank you Miri. You can go home now, if you like," said Owen.
"Thank you Doctor. I'll see you later," said Mir. She treaded out of the room. "This Jenascia's going to be hard to beat! But if try hard enough, Owen will be mine!" Miri thought.

Meanwhile Mengara and Charity were still in the forest. The sun had set and it was raining.
"Oh crap! Where the heck would Jenascia be? Why can't we come back later and go home now?" questioned Charity.
"We can't leave Jenascia here all alone. She might be knocked out or even dead! The was a pretty bad fall! And we said that we would help her if she was in trouble," scolded Mengara.
"We did? Are you sure YOU said that and not me?" asked Charity.
"Yes. Who was the one who said, 'I, Charity, will proctect you from evil!' Remember?" mocked Mengara.
"You said it all wrong! It was like this-"
"SHH! I hear something! It's coming this way!" whispered Mengara. They two companions hid behind a bush and peered out into the forest. They saw a RAmarl with green hair walking out into the forest. It was Miri (which they haven't met yet.)

Butoden
Feb 22, 2004, 05:09 AM
Your titles give away a lot. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif I presume the chapter isn't completed yet? I always make the story and THEN the titles, because I can never come up with one. And when I wrote the story I can come up with a good title(and maybe a mysterious title where people would become interested in the story and thus continue reading).

Claudine
Feb 22, 2004, 12:49 PM
so is it bad if i have titles that give the story away

Claudine
Feb 22, 2004, 01:46 PM
"Seems like she's up to no good," implied Mengara, "Maybe she might know where Jenascia is."
"You're right! Her clothes don't match jer body, her clothes are too bulky!" said Charity.
"Ugh! Whatever! Let's get a move on," replied Mengara.
"I don't think so," said a voice. The two turned to discover a FOmar. He casted Megid. Mengara jumped to the left while Charity jumped to the right. The Megid missed and hit a tree, which tumbled onto the ground, landing on Mengara.
"Grants!" yelled Charity, swaying her rod. The FOmar dodged it and hit Charity with a Photon claw. Miri walked in on the battle and shot at Charity.
"Go and get the HUnewearl!" Miri ordered the FOmar.
"Shut up, Miri! I'll do it on my own time!" yelled the FOmar.
"Do it Blaze!" yelled Miri, who began to shoot at Blaze.
"Grants! Razonde! Rafoie!" yelled Charity. The Grants knocked Miri into a bush. "That's what you get Mimi! And this is for you, Maze! Rabarta!" The attack from CHarity had no effect on Blaze.
"The name's Blaze not Maze!" said Blaze. He slashed at Charity with his Photon claws.
"Why you dip!" screamed Charity. She slapped Blaze across the cheek.
"Come on Blaze! I got the girl!" screamed Miri, dragging Mengara's body. Suddenly Mengara regained her senses and woke up.
"That's what you think!" informed Mengara, kicking Miri in the nose.
"Oww," screamed Miri, twisting her head. Miri shot Mengara in the leg. Mengara kept backing backing up and so did Charity, who was still being attacked by Blaze. The two kept backing up and shielding themselves from the atttacks until their backs met.
"Let's switch," suggested Charity.
"Sure! on the count of 3. 1-2-3!" counted Mengara. Mengara backflipped and turned to face Blaze, while Charity twirled around to face Miri.
"Foie!" screamed Charity. The ball of fie blew Miri senseless.
"Megid!" said Blaze, the dark ball of energy hit Mengara, knocking her out.
"Now it's between you and me!" puffed Charity, "Let's finish this!" Charity hit blaze in the face with her rod.
"Zonde!" yelled out Blaze, the bolt of lightning shocked Charity. She ran towards Blaze and casted Grants, while Blaze casted Megid. The two sphere's of energy collided and caused an explosion. A minute later, when the smoke cleared up, Charity found Blaze upon her.
"Evil prevails!" said Blaze. He rose his hand up to stab Charity when- SWWOOSH!A bullet of Photon knocked Blaze to the side.

not finshed yet..that's only the beginning

Butoden
Feb 22, 2004, 01:51 PM
Well you can tell alot from a title, and your titles are kind of 'state the obvious' if you know what I mean. If I had to give a title to Chapter 3 (so far), I would name it something like: 'The Unexpected Helper'
The readers would ask themselves at least 4 things:
-Why unexpected?
-Who's the unexpected helper?
-Why does anyone need help?
-Who needs help?

With your title they would ask themselves 2 things:
-Who needs saving?
-Why do they need saving?

And many many more. Your first title 'HELP!' was very good!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Claudine
Feb 22, 2004, 02:15 PM
ok i'll remember to pick titles that make the readers wonder why i picked that title. Thanks for your help

Sord
Feb 22, 2004, 08:31 PM
you double posted the first portion of this chapter.

I guess this chapter (or what's given) is ok. You repeated a word somewhere in there. That's not the problem though. It all seems kinda rushed, even outside battle. Though that may just be your style, i don't know. *shrug*

Claudine
Feb 23, 2004, 03:02 PM
oh ok..sry. Hey ummm what do you mean by rushed? that it's all happening too fast , or something?

Sagasu
Feb 23, 2004, 04:09 PM
The assassin for hire has returned, and straight from hell http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Its getting more and more interesting, please continue.

Claudine
Feb 23, 2004, 06:28 PM
LoL...who do you think will win this fight? Good or Evil?

Claudine
Feb 23, 2004, 06:30 PM
LoL...who do you think will win this fight? Good or Evil?

Claudine
Feb 23, 2004, 06:32 PM
hey sorry for that duplication ^ there...but sry if i rushed the story a bit...i promise i'll improve on the typing

Claudine
Feb 23, 2004, 07:39 PM
The shooter ran to Charity, who was on the floor, trembling with shock. "Are you okay?" asked the shooter, it was a RAmarl.
"Who are you?" asked Charity, coming to her senses.
"I'll be your rescurer for today. I'm am Viri. But hurry, we must leave as soon as possible," said the RAmarl. She was small, and had an average height of a RAmarl. She had blue eyes and tan skin.
Viri tugged at Charity, heaving her off the ground. "Behind you!" screamed Charity. Blaze ran at Viri, his Photon claw ready to strike. Viri jumped to the side and tripped onto the grass.
Blaze hurled his Photon claw at Charity. It pierced her in the stomach, he kept stabbing her over and over.
"Get off of her!" screamed Mengara, who had woken up. She ran to where Charity was but Miri blocked her path.
"Where do you think you're going?" asked Miri, her gun pointed next to Mengara's temple.
"I don't know, but I DO know where you're going...to hell!" countered Mengara. She pushed the gun away and slashed at Miri with her daggers.
Charity lay on the ground, her dress soaked with blood. Viri squatted down next to her with her hand over the wound. "Res-" Viri's technique was interrupted as she was knocked out by a Megid.

Sord
Feb 23, 2004, 08:07 PM
On 2004-02-23 12:02, Claudine wrote:
oh ok..sry. Hey ummm what do you mean by rushed? that it's all happening too fast , or something?

yeah, pretty much. It's like your moving from one point to another in an instant. In battle that's okay, but outside of battle, i'm not sure. I mean, it's like saying

"Kleia wanted to go to Kylei's house.

'Hey Kylie!' Kleia said, speaking into the door phone."

It brings up questions like, how did she get there? Did anything happen? And so on. Sometimes it's a series of little jumps as well.

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Feb 23, 2004, 08:11 PM
Not bad ^_^ !! But you still have room for improvement ^_^ !!

Sagasu
Feb 25, 2004, 07:16 PM
Looks like evils on a roll, and good thing he can't die since this takes place b4 Final Assassination. Hope that doesn't spoil anything http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Continuing well, keep it up.

Claudine
Mar 9, 2004, 04:29 PM
Blaze walked up to Charity's lifeless body and picked her up.
Mengara and Miri were still at each others throats. "Blaze, go! I'll handle the rest!" yelled out Miri, dodging an attack from Mengara.
"Nobody's going anywhere!" said Mengara. She backflipped to Viri and threw a Moon Atomizer at her. Viri awoke and came to her senses.
"Where do you think you're going?" asked Viri, shooting at Blaze.
"A place where evil wins!" said Blaze. He ran into the forest, jumping over roots and ducking under branches. He turned his head back to see if Viri was still on his trail. BOOM! Blaze tripped over a branch and landed onto the ground dropping Charity. His dress had caught onto a root! He tugged and tugged until it ripped.
"That was smart!" said Viri, as Blaze arose from the ground. She squatted near Charity and casted Resta. Charity's hand began to move. She was alive!
"Where am I? Who are-" Charity spoke but then she fainted.

Meanwhile Mengara and Miri were STILL fighting. Miri was exhausted and was bleeding heavily, while Mengara had minor scrapes and was full of energy. "Just give up already! You know you won't win!" taunted Miri.
"I'm not the type to give up, so sorry if your dreams went down the drain," countered Mengara. Miri noticed that Mengara was standin against a stone wall. She had an idea.
"Zonde!" yelled Miri. The lightning bolt missed Mengara but hit the rock above her.
"You missed! Some aim for a RAmarl!" said Mengara.
"Zonde!" said Miri, the bolt hit the rock again. But this time the stone cam tumbling and it landed on Mengara.
"AAAHHHHH!!!" screamed Mengara. A boulder hit her on the head, knocking her out. A few minutes later Mengara was just a hill of boulders. Miri began to remove the rubble from where Mengara lay. After a few minutes of pushing the rocks off, it revealed Mengara's body .
"It's time for your trip to the Seabed. Don't worry you'll be there in a jiffy! Blaze will drop you off!" said Miri.

"Blaze, that's your name, right?" questioned Viri.
"Yeah, but don't try to make conversation because I'm out of here!" replied Blaze. He casted Ryuker and disappeared.
"Ohh crap!" Viri said. Charity stirred and opened her eyes.
"Please, find Mengara, I can't afford to lose her too...please.." groaned Charity.

Claudine
Mar 9, 2004, 06:38 PM
Chapter 4= R'U?

Jenascia woke up and noticed Owen, sleeping on a chair. "I think I'm beginning to like this guy. He's cute, he's hot, he's everything most guys are not..."
Owen stirred and slowly opened his eyes. When he noticed that Jenascia was awake, he immediatlely woke up.
"Are you hungry? Is there anything you need? How are you feeling?" he questioned. Jenascia smiled and shook her head.
"I'm fine, I'm perfectly fine. But water would be good," replied Jenascia.
"Okay. Be right back," he disappeared out of the door and reappeared witha tray of breakfast.
"Aww..you didn't have to. You're so sweet," said Jenascia, as Owen laid the tray onto her lap.
"No problem, anytime," said Owen. "So what are you going to do today?" asked Owen.
"I don't know, maybe I'll go out or something but I need to find my friends first," said Jenascia.
"Is there any chance that your friends' names are Charity and Mengara?" asked Owen.
"Yeah..Are they here?" asked Jenascia anxiously.
"Charity's here but your friend Mengara is missing," answered Owen.
"I hope she's okay...how did Charity get here?" Jenascia questioned.
"A RAmarl named Viri dropped her by..she's still out there looking for Mengara." replied Owen.
"Well I know that Mengara can take care of herself, so I'm not worried. If you can please give my thanks to this Viri," said Jenascia.
"I will. Hey, since you have nothing else to do how about we go to dinner later?" asked Owen.
"Are you askingme out on a date?" asked Jenascia, her face blushing with embarrassment.
"You could call it that or-yeah..I'm asking you out on a date," said Owen.
"Well since you're a nice guy and I have nothing to do..of course I'll go," Jenascia replied.
"Good 7 o' clock okay? It's nice having a girl like you around," complimented Owen.

Meanwhile, Blaze and Miri were at the Seabed. They took Mengara's body and put her in a fishing net. They dragged her body near the water.
"So what are we supposed to do, kill her?" asked Miri.
"I thought we were going to drown her, let her be eaten by the sharks of the sea," said Blaze.
"That's a way better idea! We'll give her a slow death. Hurry, tie those ropes and make sure they're tight!" said Miri. Blaze and Miri began to tighten the knots on the net, they dragged Mengara near the sea, so that waves could splash on her.
"Reverser!" said Blaze. Mengara gasped air as she was revived. A huge wave came splashing over Mengara.
"Do you really think I can't swim?" asked Mengara.
"Not with those ropes and handcuffs around you hanss and metal chains around your feet," replied Miri. Charity noticed the chains, ropes and handcuffs that bounded her.
"Ugh! No matter, I still can swim," said Mengara.
"Do you really think she swim with those handcuffs on and that fishing net around her?" Miri whispered into Blaze's ear.
"No you nitwit! Even I couldn't do that!" he replied back. "Let's see if you can do frozen!" said Blaze. He casted Gibarta and froze Mengara.
"HAHAHA!!!! I knew she was bluffing!" said Miri.
"Again, evil conquers and destroys even the greatest!!" Blaze said hysterically. " Come on, let's push her in a little deeper into the water."
The two companions pushed Mengara deeper into the water until you couldn't see her even without the waves or tide.
"So do you think anyone saw us?" asked Miri, as she and Blaze swimed to shore.
"No, if they did they'll face the wrath of the evil BLAZE!" replied Blaze.
"Oh you sure do know how to turn a girl on!" said Miri. She pushed Blaze on his back, sat on top him, and began to kiss him in the lips.

Sord
Mar 9, 2004, 06:42 PM
I'de say those two villains are the world's biggest idiots. Are they doiong crack or something? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

And how come noe of the girls had the shoulder of their shirt coincidentily cut? j/k (or not...)

Seriously though, your getting better.

Claudine
May 15, 2004, 04:24 PM
I am back! This time the story will be better than ever.

"Charity, are you okay?" asked Jenascia as she entered the room. Charity was sitting on a chair, looking out of the window.
"Jenascia? Is that you?" questioned Charity,turning her head.
"Yes, it is me," said Jenascia. She sat down next to Charity and hugged her."Are you okay?"
"Yeah, I am, but Mengara isn't. She's out there all alone with some stupid RAmarl," said Charity, tears rolling down her cheek.
"Don't worry, Mengara is smart, she can make it on her own," said Jenascia.
"But this is all my fault," said Charity.
"Shh..don't worry abouther, we have every hunter looking for her so don't worry," informed Jenascia.

Meanwhile Mengara's body had floated all the way to the Control Center. A HUnewearl was walking around when she noticed something in the water.
"Oh my God!" said the HUnewearl. She pulled the defrosted body out of the water. She used a Moon Atomizer to revive her.
Mengara's eyes fluttered and she awoke.
"Oh my gosh,how-are you okay?" questioned the HUnewearl.
"Yeah, I'm good. Thank you. My name is Mengara," said Mengara as she was heaved up by the HUnewearl.
"Oh, my name is R'U," said R'U.
"Are you?" asked Mengara.
"No the letters R and U except there's an apostrophe between the letter. But anyway, why were you in a fishnet?" questioned R'U.
"These two criminals tried to kill me and so I guess they thought they'd kill me by drowning me," said Mengara, "Where are we?"
"Kill you? Who are these people? We're in the Control Center. You must not have been here before, have you?" said R'U.
"They were Miri and Blaze. Yeah I haven't been here before. But I know what monsters lurk here, I'm a student at Rico & Flowen Highschool-"
"M-Miri?" asked R'U.
"Yeah she's a RAmarl," said Mengara.
"Miri killed my sister Sophia. I vowed to destroy this Miri with my own bare hands," said R'U.

Claudine
May 15, 2004, 04:32 PM
I would like the readers to take a vote on what battle you would like to take place.

A) Miri& Blaze VS Jenascia & Owen
B) R'U VS Miri
C) Jenascia, Mengara, Charity & R'U VS Miri & Blaze
D) R'U & Mengara VS Gal Gryphon

PhotonDrop
May 15, 2004, 11:21 PM
Goddamn! This fic is wackier than mine's early days!

Good job though!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PhotonDrop on 2004-05-15 21:21 ]</font>

EJ
May 16, 2004, 12:57 AM
these story is very err..wacky I guess you can call it but it seems you still have many errors in them and should proof read before posting. Wacky isn't a bad thing it really reminds me of FLCL alittle but you are getting better so keep up the good work

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ForceEJ on 2004-05-15 23:15 ]</font>

Sagasu
May 16, 2004, 01:10 AM
Ack!

Blaze, that is no time to get laid! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Hmm.. A, naturally http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Claudine
May 16, 2004, 02:56 PM
Well I guess I can use the wackiness in a positive way.

Claudine
May 16, 2004, 06:24 PM
"Oh I'm sorry to hear that," said Mengara.
"Yeah, well she was my sister," said R'U.
"What happened to her, what happened to Sophia?" asked Mengara, twirling a string of her hair.
"She was killed. She was forced into a stadium of HUnewearls by Miri. They forced Sophia to fight until her or her opponent was dead. I guess it was somewhat a gauntlet. But Sophia fought until the end, never killing her opponents. She died an honorable death. This weapon is all I have left of my sister," said R'U, showing Mengara a Heart Of Poumn.
"She did die an honorable death. That is disgusting for fellow hunters to do each other. There are many people out there who are cruel. A Gauntlet of HUnewearls, fighting against their own wills, being kidnapped and killed. I guess we're being discriminated against. But on the other hand, I will help you find Miri, I have my own issues to settle with her," said Mengara.
"Thank you. You seem familiar, it's like I've seen you from somewhere before," said R'U.
"Well I would never know but I guess we coud have met at one time and forgotten,"Mengara suggested.
"Are you the Heir Of the Royal Aulsa Family?" asked R'U.
"Wow! You do know me!" said Mengara.
"Yes I am a big fan of yours. I love that speech you said about the Treatment of Mags!" said R'U.
"Why thank you. My mag is a Sato. But I gave it to my little sister because I had to move here. Now I own an Apsaras," said Mengara.
"Wow! My mag is an Angel Wings. But I really respect you as an individual with you beliefs," said R'U.
"Thank you. Am I really that known?" asked Mengara.
"Yes, the whole Rico and Flowen Highschool raves on and on about getting autographs," said R'U.
"Really? It doesn't seem like that to me. You , out of all people attend Rico & Flowen High?" asked Mengara.
"Yeah! I'm in the same grade you are," said R'U.
"Then why aren't you in class?" asked Mengara.
"I'm here for training," said R'U, "Why aren't you in class?" asked R'U.
"I got lost. Did you take a fieldtrip to the forest with your class the other day," questioned Mengara.
"You got lost? When we got back from the fieldtrip, an administator declared Charity Staton, Jenascia Demour`, and you missing," replied R'U, "Everyone is searching for you. But you ended up here so they would have never found you."
"I guess luck's on my side," said Mengara.
Suddenly a thunderous noise shattered through the eardrums of Mengara and R'U. The ground violently shook and threw off the balance of the companions. Mengara fell onto the ground and felt a wisp of air blow over her. She lifted her head up and screamed.
"Or maybe not," said Mengara.
"Hurry! It's a Gal Gryphon!" screeched R'U, pulling Mengara up. The two ran to until they found that there was no way out.
"We're going to have to kick it's ass!" said R'U, placing on her Heart of Poumn. Mengara qucikly took out her daggers and looked up at the Gal Gryphon, fear flooding into her eyes. The Gal Gryphon swung it's tail around, R'U swiftly jumped while Mengara evaded the attack by ducking.
"I'll get the left leg!" informed Mengara. She ran to Gar Gryphon's left leg and slashed at it viciously with her daggers. R'U noticed Gal Gryphon's tail slowing began to lift up, as if it were a swatter ready to slap a fly.
"Crap!" said R'U. She swept past the right leg of Gal Gryphon and launched herself at Mengara, tackling her to the side. Gal Gryphon's foot missed but the force of the friction shook the ground, a few pieces of the ground collapsed into an endless abyss. Gal Gryphon flew into the air.
"Come on, we either fight or die!" said R'U. She turned her body to face Gal Gryphon. "RAZONDE!" A huge thunderbolt came striking down and hit Gal Gryphon. The large dragon flew back and began to chase the girls.
"RAZONDE!" yelled Mengara as she ran for her life. Another thunderbolt came stiking down to hit Gal Gryphon. R'U fell suddenly tripped and fell into a hole. Gal Gyphon flew faster and faster aiming to tackle R'U. Mengara turned her head to the side and saw R'U, trying to heave herself out of the whole. R'U wasn't aware that she was being attacked.
"NOOOOOO!!!" Mengara screamed, she jumped infront of R'U and protected her. Gal Gryphon swept past R'U and hit Mengara, who was sent hurling into a wall. Mengara flew 6 yards away from R'U.
"Oh my God!" screamed R'U, as she clung onto the sides of the wall. She slowly lifted her body upward , seieing Gal Gryphon raising its foot up above Mengara motionless body.
"Ugh! I have to help Mengara," R'U said. Suddenly R'U's right hand lost grasp of the side of the wall, her left hand holding on for her life. A loud noise rang through her ears and the ground shook. R'U's other hand gave way and she fell into the bottomless abyss, screaming, "NOOOOOOOO!!!!"

EJ
May 16, 2004, 06:46 PM
seem you are getting better on the fight scenes. I enjoy reading it and can't wait for the next part

PhotonDrop
May 16, 2004, 08:11 PM
Very good, except for one problem, its not that big a deal but I'm going to say it anyways, Griffons are not Dragons.

Sagasu
May 16, 2004, 10:19 PM
Hmm..

This should prove to be interesting http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Claudine
May 17, 2004, 02:17 PM
Oh ok, lol I thought a gal gryphon looked simialr to a griffon. But thanks for the compliments. This chapter has a lot of twists.

Sagasu
May 17, 2004, 02:27 PM
On 2004-05-17 12:17, Claudine wrote:
Oh ok, lol I thought a gal gryphon looked simialr to a griffon. But thanks for the compliments. This chapter has a lot of twists.

Sounds promising http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Claudine
May 17, 2004, 06:52 PM
Chapter 5 = A Ghost of the Past?

R'U fluttered her eyes. She found herself encaged in a glass chamber. A helmet connected to wires covered her head.The chamber was filled with a bluish fluid. She beated on the glass surface but it wouldn't budge. She screamed but no sound came out. She stood there for a while, impatient and worried about Mengara. A robot abruptly appeared before her, frightening her.
"Seem's like you've awaken," said the robot. He was black and was HUcast. Another person appeared, this time behind the HUcast. It was a FOnewearl.
"Are you okay?" asked the FOnewearl.
"Don't talk to this impudent HUnewearl. She's useless," taunted the HUcast.
"But Diniri, how can you say such thing? Every hunter is useful in some way," said the FOnewearl.
"Junayis, I will leave. You can take care of this HUnewearl," said Diniri, leaving the room. Junayis walked over to a computer and typed a code in. The liquid was drained out of the chamber and the wires withdrew from her body.

Sagasu
May 18, 2004, 12:08 AM
Obviously not done..

But a good start http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Claudine
May 18, 2004, 02:33 PM
The chamber opened and R'U walked out of it.
"Where am I?" asked R'U, her Heart of Poumn ready to strike.
"You're in the HRFFE building. It stands for Hunters, Rangers, and Forces Fighting Evil. My name is Junayis," said the young FOnewearl. R'U placed her hands to her side.
"HRFFE? Interesting. So how did I end up here?" asked R'U, sitting down in a bench. She noticed a huge hole in the ceiling. "What happened?" R'U pointed at the hole.
"You fell through that hole," said R'U, "Sorry about Diniri, he's just very timid."
"So what does the HRFFE do?" asked R'U.
"Well, we fight the criminals who affect the peace in Ragol. And we also research on the growth of monsters and on the environment. Our founder was Mengara Aulsa," informed R'U.
"Mengara? Mengara! I was helping her battle the Gal Gryphon but I fell in a hole and ended up in here. Hurry! We need to find her immediately, she was unconscious the last time I saw her," said R'U.
"I'm sorry but-"
"B-Bu-But wh-wha-what?" stuttered R'U.
"She's gone. All that's left of her is this," said Junayis, handing an amulet to R'U. "Are you sure she's gone?" asked R'U, tears falling down her skin, "Are you sure she's dead?"
"We searched everywhere near the area but there were no results. We found a ripped shirt, two shattered daggers, and that amulet. I think tht amulet was supposed to be given to you" infromed Junayis.
"I see. This amulet, it given to a girl when the Princess decides to resign from her throne," sobbed R'U. She placed the gold amulet around her neck.

Claudine
May 18, 2004, 04:24 PM
this is the bio on R'U which means there's still another girl to be found...

NAME: R'U Trias
SECTION ID:
HAIR TYPE/COLOR: black, long
VOICE DESCRIPTION: soothing
COSTUME COLORS: the pinnk with white
HEIGHT: 5'9
WEIGHT: 120
COMBAT SKILLS/SPECIALIZATIONS: she understands beast and has the ability to feel other peoples feeling. she's best at using the Heart of Poumn
DISLIKES: closed minded people
FAVORITE FOODS: pancit and lumpia with toyo
HOBBIES: baseball
HABITS: joins organizations that help decrese pollution in Ragol
PERSONALITY: happy, easy to get along with and can be remembered
BACKGROUND INFORMATION: She is Filipino and can speak Tagalog. Her sister Sophia was killed in a HUnewearl Gauntlet led by Miri. She vowed to destroy Miri and have all hunters know what HUnewearls are capable of. She attends Rico & Flowen High.

Sagasu
May 18, 2004, 11:14 PM
That was unexpected http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Poor gal, sometimes life is a pain http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Claudine
May 21, 2004, 09:21 PM
"She was really nice," sniffled R`U.She pushed her hair back and examined the amulet closely. "I need to you the restroom." A RAmarl carrying a large box walked in the room.
"Down the hall, first right," said Junayis. R'U walked past the RAmarl and the memory of finding her dead sister shot in her head.
"She's here," R`U whishpered under her breath. She turned her head and saw Junayis conversating with the RAmarl. She left the room.
"Miri, how nice for you to visit," said Junayis.
"I know but I'm not here to talk," said Miri, "Diniri asked me to install this software on the computer."
"Oh okay. By any means, go right on ahead," said Junayis.
"Thank you," said Miri, she walked to a computer. She qucikly left. R`U walked in as Miri walked out.
"She's here," said R'U in her head. Miri bumped into her.
"Ohh I'm sorry," said Miri.
"It's okay," replied R`U, noticing a braclet warpped around Miri's wrist. It was engraved with the Trias Family emblem. R`U knew something was wrong. Why would this RAmarl be rushing to get out of here? Why is she wearing my family emblem?
"Excuse me, where did you get that bracelet?" asked R`U.
"Oh I found it. I'm sorry but I really need to make an errand," said Miri, rushing out the door.
"Miri," said R`U. Out of the blue an earsplitting sound pounded through her ears. A bomb had gone off! The room was on fire.
"JUNAYIS!" called out R`U, "JUNAYIS!"
"I'm here!" said Junayis, appearing behind an extinguished flame.
"Hurry let's get out of here," said R`U, coughing violently. Junayis pulled R`U and ran to the door.
"It's locked!" said R`U, banging on the door.
"I'll handle it!" said Junayis, "RAFOIE!" Fire exploded the door open.
"Where is that bitch?" asked R`U, running down the corridors as Junayis followed.
"Junayis, we need to evacuate the whole building ASAP! You go left, I'll go right!" said R`U.
"I gotcha!" said R`U, disappearing as she ran down the left corridor.
R`U swiflty began to beat on every door that appeared before her and shouted, "FIRE! FIRE! GET OUI NOW! FIRE!" As soon as she evacuated every room on one floor she would go to the next floor repeating the warning. When she arrived to the top floor she noticed that a huge wall had fallen on a door, blocking the path.
"HELP! HELP!" screamed a voice. R`U slashed at the huge wall into pieces and kicked open the door. It was Jenascia and Charity.
"Jenascia? Charity?" said R`U, her voice full of surprise.
"R`U?" said Charity, "What are you doing here?" The building began to shake. Pieces of the floor collasped away.
"Oh my God, is it just me or are you wearing Mengara's amulet?" asked Charity.
"Yeah, I am but we don't have time!" said R'U, "We need to get out of here!"
"I'm sorry but no one is going anywhere," said a voice. Miri, Blaze, and Diniri walked in.
"I will tear your hearts out and offer it to the Rappys," Diniri said coldly.
"Evil shall prevail," said Blaze, taking a handgun.
"Don't count on it Maze!" said Charity, taking out her Prophets of Motav, "Like my book?"
"You didn't tell me you studied while I you were put in a hospital bed. You should be thanking me for beating you," said Miri.
"Look bitch, you've taken this too far!" said Jenascia, launching herself at Miri. Charity and Blaze countered each others techniques.
"What's it going to be R`U?" asked Diniri. An Ancient Saber was clutched in his hand. R`U took out her Heart of Poumn claws.
"It's going to be ycour loss," said R`U. She swiflty ducked an attack and casted Razonde. The Razonde missed and shot at Miri, who dodged the technique. The Razonde shot at a wall, causing it to sway. Miri kicked Jenascia into the wall, knocking it down.
"Do you think you're really going to win?" taunted Miri.
R`U noticed a long wire dangling down from the ceiling.

Sagasu
May 21, 2004, 09:55 PM
Cool,

Methinks we're headed for one awesome battle scene. Keep it up! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sarunakai on 2004-05-21 19:55 ]</font>

Claudine
May 25, 2004, 02:30 PM
R`U ran to grab the wire but Diniri pushed her into a door. "Where do you think you're going?" questioned Diniri, raising his Ancient Saber. He swung but she blocked it with her Heart of Poumn claws.
"I'm going to kick your ass!" said R`U, tripping him. She heaved herself off the ground but something suddenly slashed her in the back. She turned around and kicked Diniri in the jaw. Diniri staggered back as if he were hurt but he shrugged it off. R`U scratched him across the face, leaving a huge gash with wires drooping out, on his cheek. He swung his Ancient Saber at her but she executed a backflip, dodging the saber. Diniri began to grew impatient so he chased after her. R`U's leg suddenly got caught in a hole.
"Hahaha! Now what did I tell you, squirt!" taunted Diniri. He stooped down and grabbed her neck. He lifted her high until her feet were dangling in t he air. His grip on R`U's neck tightened as she flailed her legs.
"Y-you shall n-not prevail," R`U gasped.

"RAZONDE!" yelled Charity. The bolt of lighting missed Blaze.
"I say this again, EVIL WILL PREVAIL!" Blaze said, casting RaBarta. The ice glued her feet to the ground.
"RAFOIE!" said Charity, causing the ice to shatter. She took out her rod and swung at Blaze. Blaze dodged the assault and punched Charity across the face. "You shouldn't hit girls!" said Charity, striking Blaze in his arm.
"What should I care for" said Blaze, "RAZONDE!" Lighting came down and hit Charity.
"FOIE!" screamed Charity. The orb of fire pushed Blaze away. Charity quickly recovered from the assault. She took out her Dancing Hitogata and began chanting a spell.
"Good-bye," said Blaze. He casted Foie and it hit the ceiling. Pieces of rumble came down and fell on top of Charity.
"HAHAHA! EVIL HAS PREVAILED!" Blaze sniggered.

Meanwhile Jenascia was still fighting Miri.
"Let go, you bitch!" Jenascia said, as she elbowed Miri in the stomach. She quickly turned around and kicked her in the face.
"Is that all you got?" asked Miri. Jenascia sliced Miri's skin with her daggers. "All I need to do is force this twit closer to the stairwell then all I have to do is push her off!" Miri thought. Miri kicked Jenascia's shins. Jenascia took a few steps back, moving closer to the broken staircase. Miri swung at Jenascia but Jenascia countered by twisting Miri's arm.
"Oww. Fiesty, are ya? Well here's a little spice!" said Miri as she took out her EggBlaster. She shot at Jenascia, who kartwheeled to the side, only grazing her leg.
"Some spice, more like sugar to me," said Jenascia. Miri shot at her however, Jenasica countered with a Foie. The Foie and the shot merged with each other and exploded. Miri looked around and stared at R`U, who was still gasping for air.
"You're friend is going to die," Miri taunted. The distraction worked! Jenascia turned around to look at R`U but before she could react Miri had pushed her off the staircase. But before Jenascia fell she grabbed onto Miri?s ankle. The two fell down through numerous levels and finally landed onto a front desk.
A huge piece of metal impaled Jenascia in the stomach. She quickly pulled it out and screamed with pain. Jenascia looked around but her vision was enveloped with smoke. The whole building was on fire! She tried to walk but she fell onto the ground. Her leg was broken. A figure suddenly stepped out of the flames. It was Miri! She smirked with delight to see Jenascia with agony. She charged up her EggBlaster. Jenascia agonizingly pulled herself off the ground. Miri walked up to Jenascia and pressed the gun to Jenascia?s heart. She shot Jenascia with a heavy attack. Jenascia flew out the front doors from the pressure. Jenascia crawled on the ground, trying to escape. Miri, Diniri, and Blaze walked out of the building with both R`U and Charity in their captivity. They slowly paced to Jenascia. They pushed Charity and R`U onto the ground next to Jenascia.
"Too bad your friend, Mengara, won't be here to see this. Right R`U?" said Diniri. "What does he mean R`U?" asked Charity.
"I'm sorry but Mengara's dead," sobbed R`U.
"W-wh-what?" asked Jenascia, her face stunned.
"She's dead!" taunted Miri, she spit on Jenascia. Charity rose up to attack Miri but Diniri pushed her back onto the ground.
"Now that all you have no hope, we shall give you an honorable death," said Miri.
"Yes, one of you will live the other two will die," said Blaze coldly.
"Which one will it be?" questioned Diniri.
"NO ONE! Because we would never turn our backs on one another, EVER!And that would never be an honorable death because we already know that you'll kill us all!" said R`U.
"You hears her, no one will die because we won't let you defeat us!We would never turn in our friendship for the price of death!" said Jenascia.
"How dare you try to mock our length of sincerity, loyalty, and compassion for one another!" countered Charity.
"You pitiless imbeciles! Do you think we give a damn about you "compassion" or your "friendship" either. Now pick one or all of you shall be killed!" threatened Diniri. The three girls looked up at Diniri coldly.
"No," the three girls said flatly.
"Fine!" said Miri," Do it Diniri." Diniri took out a Soul Eater and raised it.
"See ya later!" said Diniri, swinging the Soul Eater.
"I don't think so," said A familiar voice. Suddenly Diniri, Blaze and Miri were pushed to the side. Behind them was Mengara, Junayis and R`U's sister, Sophia!

Claudine
May 29, 2004, 02:51 PM
The Ultimate Showdown: Sophia vs. Miri, Charity vs. Blaze, Mengara vs. Diniri

"I'm back!" said Mengara. The group of girls ran to their injured friends.
"Mengara!" squealed Charity, her face brightening with joy.
"Hey, I knew you could make it without me," said Mengara, healing Charity's wound.
"Yeah, I was worried to death about you and then I thought you were dead and then-"
"Mengara," said Jenascia, after Junayis healed her, "I'm so glad to see you." The three companions embraced each other, tears falling down every cheek.
"Resta!" said Sophia, healing R`U's wound.
"Sophia?" said R`U, her voice confused.
"Ate R`U, long time no see," said Sophia. R`U hugged her little sister.
"How are you alive?"asked R`U, her eyes watering.
"I never died-"
"Sorry to break up the Kodak moment but I really don't give a damn about the reunion," puffed Miri, shooting at Sophia and R`U. R`U jumped to the side as Sophia ducked the gunshot.
"Okay ka lang?" asked R`U, speaking Tagalog. She was very apprehensive about her sister fighting.
"Yeah I'm good. Let's catch up later. Right now I have a fish to fry," said Sophia.
"Wait, take these," said R`U, handing Sophia the Heart of Poumn claws.
"No, keep them. I have this baby," informed Sophia, flashing her Morning Glory. Sophia ran after Miri.
"It's time to settle this bitch," said Sophia, her eyes burning with rage.
"Bitch?" said Miri, "Please, I don't want to have to kill you all over again." Miri equipped an Angel Harp and loaded it.
"I wasn't dead in the first place, you're just mad because I'm dead. But this time around I'll make sure you are," threatened Sophia.
"Just like a cat with nine lives, except this is your last one," taunted Miri. She fired at Sophia but Sophia evaded every bullet.
"Some aim for a RAmarl," muttered Sophia, scratching Miri on her side. Sophia rammed Miri into a tree and socked her in the face. Sophia lifted her leg to kick Miri but her leg was caught by Miri's swift hand. Miri pushed Sophia's leg upward and Sophia kicked Miri in the jaw as she was forced to perfectly execute a back flip. Miri opened her mouth and spit out a tooth.
"What's wrong cat got your tongue?" mocked Sophia.
"No but I will have yours!" Miri pinned Sophia onto the ground and slapped her across the face a few times. Sophia tugged on Miri's hair.
"Did you really think I was dead?' questioned Sophia.
"You should be in your grave right now!" said Miri, headbutting Sophia.
Miri glanced at a tree in front of her and casted Razonde on it. The tree swayed back and forth, towering over the two girls. It suddenly began to fall towards their direction. Miri quickly leaped to the side as Sophia tried to stand. Sophia screamed as the tree was falling down.
"FOIE!" yelled Charity. The orb of fire hit the tree and was launched at Miri.

Meanwhile Mengara was fighting Diniri. "So, you betrayed the Aulsa Code of Honor?" said Mengara, slowly pacing before Diniri.
"I guess I have Princess," said Diniri, "But it's time that you and your family pay for the things they have done!"
"If you don't mind my asking, what did they do?" questioned Mengara, her face tightened.
"They-They took away my chance to become human," said Diniri, "All I ever wanted was to be human!"
An expression of curiousity wiped Mengara's face.
"How? I mean I think you're as human as you can be besides the wires and metal," replied Mengara.
"Human as can be? I am not human! But I will be once I get the chance to take over the throne! My most sincere apologies Princess Mengara!" said Diniri. He equipped a Stag's Cutler.
"Diniri, we have fought before when you trained me but can you be serious? Think about what you're going to get yourself into!" yelled Mengara, dodging a swing from Diniri. Diniri swayed his Stag Cutler around and kicked Mengara, who caught his leg and twisted it. Mengara ran toward a tree, Diniri follwed. She kicked her foot up against the tree and executed a back flip, landing behind Diniri. Diniri turned around to face Mengara but she slapped him across the face.
"Not bad Princess but it's not good enough either," taunted Diniri, grabbing her arm and cracking it. Mengara yelped in pain. Diniri pushed her onto the ground and stomped on her stomach.
"Diniri don't do this," gasped Mengara, pulling herself up. Diniri punched Mengara into the jaw and she twisted around and fell. She crawled on the ground, blood spurting out of her mouth.
"I'm sorry Princess," Dinir apologized. He raised his Stag's Cutler. He swung it down but Mengara moved to the side and kicked Diniri behind the leg.