PDA

View Full Version : A Couple of Questions.

Izual
Feb 14, 2004, 10:14 PM
1. There are shops in Ep I and II? Where? The main place, with the hunters guild and then all the battlefields. How do I get to the shops?

2. So C.A.R.D is gamecube only? Will you hafta pay the money?

Kibo
Feb 14, 2004, 10:17 PM
umm, yes and yes. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif The shops are on the other end of the main place from the hunters guild. btw, I think this isn't the right forum for this....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kibo on 2004-02-14 19:17 ]</font>

Izual
Feb 14, 2004, 11:28 PM
no, im not that much of a newb man! i mean this galleon shop, i am hearing about.

VioletSkye
Feb 14, 2004, 11:42 PM
Gallons Shop is online only. His shop is in Ep. 2 but you can access the quest from either episode (and yes Gallon's shop is listed as a quest.) Gallon himself doesn't offer much thats worthwhile (music disks contain cheesy pso tunes and he wraps presents as well as sells chocolate for awhile during the Valentines event.) Paganini however will allow you to exchange Photon drops for items, percents to weapons (all except hit) and Specials for S ranks. You can take this link (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=307) for more info on that.

Izual
Feb 15, 2004, 03:59 PM
ok, thank you! I have another question. when I did a quest, it kicked me out of the room saying quest has been played. so hows it save it for me doing the quest? or something

Link00seven
Feb 15, 2004, 06:05 PM
What quest are you referring to?

Eclypse
Feb 15, 2004, 11:30 PM
On 2004-02-15 12:59, Izual wrote:
ok, thank you! I have another question. when I did a quest, it kicked me out of the room saying quest has been played. so hows it save it for me doing the quest? or something

Well if you are referring to joining a game once the quest has been completed then I don't see how that is possible seeing as once a quest is started you can't join. Unless they have changed it since the last time I played which was a couple months ago.

Izual
Feb 16, 2004, 12:24 AM
Ok, I complete a quest ONLINE. It made me leave the game after we did it, why? Also, can you do the same quest ONLINE over and over OR does it not let you do it anymore if you already did it?

VioletSkye
Feb 16, 2004, 12:36 AM
On 2004-02-15 21:24, Izual wrote:
Ok, I complete a quest ONLINE. It made me leave the game after we did it, why? Also, can you do the same quest ONLINE over and over OR does it not let you do it anymore if you already did it?

Each time you do a quest online, it will always send you back to the lobby after it is completed. You can do that same quest as many times as you want, but you need to make a new game each time you do it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-02-15 21:37 ]</font>