PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: [GROUP FIC] Black Screen Of Death

Robo47
Feb 15, 2004, 01:59 PM
Thanks AYY-BEE-CEE for the idea

This can be a group fic, you just have to decide if you want to post anything or not.

Anyways, heres the start.

------------------------------------------------------
"WHAT?! THE DEATHS ON PIONEER 1 WEREN'T DARK FALZ'S WORK?!",Principle Tyrells voice thundered, hearing news from a Lab representative.

"No sir, Dark Falz merely collected the souls. From studies of Rico's messages... The videos we collected from them..." A small man in a lab coat with ugly brown hair said weakly, "Here, see for your self."

The man then removed a switch from his pocket, he pressed a button and a laser TV screen popped out in front of the Principle.

A video began, a group of hunters were in battle with Bartles.

Suddenly, the wave of blue energy swept over them. The Hunters looked at eachother for a minute then were enveloped by a black blob.

Tyrell stood there, shocked beyond beleif.

He then managed to struggle out, "Call in the Elites."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robo47 on 2004-02-16 11:53 ]</font>

-Z
Feb 15, 2004, 02:18 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif!!! ^_^

mr_rubbish
Feb 15, 2004, 02:19 PM
Barton smiled to himself. He had paid a small fortune in order to pass the 'elites' entrance exam. Now they were being called up. It was his chance to shine.

He whipped out his Shock Saber and gave it a quick polish (fnar fnar). It was a treasured heirloom handed down through the generations and now a member of his family would actually get to use it.

It was a great moment indeed.

Solstis
Feb 15, 2004, 02:26 PM
Sitslos watched the elites prepare themselves for their mission. A long time ago (a week), he belonged to that group. Until one day, he woke up laying on the ground, his items lost to the ether.

His friends told them that he had frozen, and they couldn't wake him up. He was fired the next day, the commanders telling him that they couldn't have people on the staff that froze in the line of combat, or even when being transported by a teleporter.

He shook his fist and cursed their names!

Robo47
Feb 15, 2004, 02:43 PM
A small group of hunters sat in an alleyway.

The group consisted of a HUmar in black with green eyes, a Black and Grey HUcast, A HUcaseal with a Black and white paintjob, a RAcaseal that looked similar to the RAcaseal, and a FOnewm in black and yellow that sat there twirling small blobs of Rafoie and Megid around his fingers.

The HUmar stood and walked toward a metal trashcan that had been set on fire for warmth, he looked at his friends, he sighed and finally said,"Knights, I have been called in... to fight a new menace. So in my abscense, this is the new ranking."

He looked at the HUcast,"Strike, you are commander."
Then the FOnewm,"Coundown, you stay as Demolishions Expert." Countdown cheered and fell backwards.
"Terra and Tella, you two stay with your ranks."

Strike tossed a Trimate into the fire, the flame grew. He then said,"See you soon Master Leon"

Countdown jumped back up,"Yeah, heres to you Master Leon!"

Terra and Tella remained silent.

Leon took a Hell's Gungnir from the wall and smiled,"Hopefully this will get us enough money to get a new place to stay."

Leon waved and left the alleyway.

----

In another part of Pioneer 2, Jackson Arcadia readied his Red Sword and said goodbye to his friends and family. He then began to walk down the road.

Robo47
Feb 16, 2004, 02:38 PM
Twenty hunters each with their respective gear, be it strong weapons or weapons with sentimental value, gathered in the Shopping District.

"Man, why do we gotta be here? Wouldn't the lobbies be a better place to stay?" one arrogant HUcast said.

"Because," Tyrell replied coming down from the government platform thingy "The beast, which shall be called BSOD now, likes to attack large groups in the lobby."

"What?! It's on the ship?!" a HUnewearl asked, obviously she was scared.

The Hunters began to converse with eachother about that.

"Please let me finish!" Tyrell shouted. "You shall be sent down to Ragol in groups of four. Each group will have this 'duped' Tsumikiry J-Sword with 300% Native or an, also 'duped', Black King Bar with 300% dark."

Tyrell scanned the crowd. "Barton, you shall be leader of the first team. Jackson, you will lead team two. Aww man! Every Hunter wait here while I get my papers."

mr_rubbish
Feb 16, 2004, 02:48 PM
PS Robo47 if you want the rest of the group-ficcers to jump in, amend the title of the post so that they spot it!

Barton was overjoyed at being nominated a team-leader. It was obvious that the Principal could sense the strength that he signified. Although he could not recognise the strange weapons that the others were using, they clearly were envious of his.

Many would come up to him and say "OMFG!!!!1! Is that what I think it is?" Or words to such effect.

He would reply calmly that yes, it was a Shock Saber. They would walk away, shaking their heads in disbelief, probably overcome by the moment...

He felt his chest swell with pride. He could practically taste victory.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mr_rubbish on 2004-02-16 11:50 ]</font>

Robo47
Feb 16, 2004, 02:58 PM
Thanks Mr.Rubbish!

-Z
Feb 17, 2004, 12:26 AM
i dont have online, but its a group fic none the less! ^_^
-----------------------------------------------------
Zi'Zuku sat in quiet self reflection. He liked being in the dark... but did that dark just move? O.o?

Zi'Zuku opened one eye to see a HUGE blob of black... death, in front of him. He immidiately jumped to perch himself atop the Caduceus as it lunged its pseudopod at him. It surrounded him, but just as he thought all hope was lost, it seemed to be attracted to something else. it oozed away from him, and down the tree he was on. he shifted his way to the lower branches to see why it had spared him.

"LOL! so den | tr@d3 2000 BKBs and TJ $w0rds wih Max 1337 %s to tyrell for $TUFF!!"

"Lolzorz!! (...zorz? ~_^) tyrell is teh n00b!"

"Lol, noob!... h3y, Rn't teh elites c0m3 d0wn h3r3? T3ll us n0t to l3@v3?"

"OMG STFU! we r teh 1337, rghit?"

"rghit! lolwtfbrb rghit!"

"rghit my @$$! teh Hax0rz m0nster = dere!"

"W3 PWNZ!!!

Zi'Zuku couldn't help but give a morbid smirk as he saw the hunters run at the abomination, only to have it elapse their new weapons, and consume them. for a moment he thought he saw one being mutated into a journalist he once met, but the darkness loomed around it, and all that was left was their sillhouettes. when the dark blob left, the hunters's black sillouettes lay on the ground, a red box beside each of their corpses.

"i wonder how much i could trade those for?"

Zi'Zuku jumped down the remaining 10 feet to the ground, and slowly moved towards the boxes. for some strange reason, he didn't see the abomination anywhere. he picked up all 4 boxes, and shoved them in his pack. thats when he heard someting similar to a really big pouiliful slime moving around behind him. he flipped to the side as the dark blob came smaching down where he once was. yet it wasted no time, and came for him again. he ran to the opposite side of the room where he noticed a few boomas unearhting themselves.

"no time, no time!" Zi'Zuku yelled pole vaulting over the locked door, leaving the boomas dissapointed and confused

"Runaway! RUNAWAAAAAAY!!" he yelled, flailing both arms to the side, not caring what was in his way.
EDIT: *pulls out cellphone*

"hi, ignatious? i'd like to purchase 1 holy hand grenade..." (jk) ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2004-02-17 05:28 ]</font>

mr_rubbish
Feb 17, 2004, 07:09 AM
Did -Z just BSOD my character?!?!?!?

Barton was fuming. A few Beats in and his character had already been corrupted. His team had vanished along with his most precious of weapons http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif
F!@~$%**::@! *&$?'@#~^! Memory card!

But he had to demonstrate why Tyrell valued him above all others. It was time for 'Plan B'... Deny everything.

He approached Tyrell.
"My team appears to have vanished without a trace http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif Can I have a new one please?"

-Z
Feb 17, 2004, 08:19 AM
On 2004-02-17 04:09, mr_rubbish wrote:
Did -Z just BSOD my character?!?!?!?

Gah! no, no, of corse not!

those were simply normal hunters who played online. (even though i don't have online, from what i heard half the people are walking around with those things anyways ^_^.)

i'll edit my post to clarify things.

EDIT: *cues old sad WWII battle music*

"you're not gonna on die on me!!" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2004-02-17 05:29 ]</font>

Robo47
Feb 17, 2004, 08:48 AM
Leon took a firmgrip on his Tsumikiri J-Sword as his group entered the caves,"Why do I have to hold it? Haven't you caused me enough trouble at the recent Hunter Tournament?"

Jackson put a new photon cartridge in his L&K14 Combats, sighed and answered,"For the last time Leon, it was your fault for trying to blow the place up with that Kamakazi RAcast."

The four hunters, Jackson, Leon, a RAmar in white with a Crush Bullet, and a really young FOmar with brown robes and a Plantain Leaf in hand, stood in the middle of the room. Soon, a group of Vulmers dug out of the ground.

The young FOmar smiled and sang,"Its Hamtaro time! Hamtaro! Whe-"

He was cut of by the loud gooping sound of a Poifuilly Slime, Jackson turned and noticed it was all black, he shouted,"Leon! Watch your back!"

The RAmar shot the Vulmers to keep them back as the other three ran from the blob.

The FOmar rolled out of the way and cast Zonde at it, but it didn't phase the beast.

The RAmar then equipped a Heavens Punisher and the blob stopped moving. "Did I just find a way to contain this thing?"

"I... I guess."

The FOmar ran to a set of Boxes, he broke them and picked up a Calibur that layed inside. He then poked BSOD with it, the blob made a hissing sound, causing the FOmar to jump back. "Darn!" he yelled "Look what it did to this Calibur!" He then presented a half disolved photon blade.

mr_rubbish
Feb 17, 2004, 09:07 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif -Z is killing me out here. Well I REFUSE to change my post! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Robo47
Feb 17, 2004, 09:13 AM
On 2004-02-17 06:07, mr_rubbish wrote:
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif -Z is killing me out here. Well I REFUSE to change my post! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Relax Mr.Rubbish!

Those hunters could be Team 5, seeing as they don't have any good characters!(people controlled)

-Z
Feb 17, 2004, 10:57 AM
On 2004-02-17 06:07, mr_rubbish wrote:

O.O?!
*panic, panic!*

umm <_<;
Umm... >_>;

*idea!*

*plays dead with random group of rappies*
^_^

PhotonDrop
Feb 17, 2004, 12:42 PM
"Hello Zi'Zuku!", Photon Drop said watching Zi run at top speed right past her.

"Runaway! RUNAWAAAAAAY!!"

"Hmm, what's wrong with Zi?"

PhotonDrop began to run after the Scared-out-of-his-wits FOnewm.

-Z
Feb 17, 2004, 07:43 PM
"Hey Zi'Zuku, wait up!" PD yelled, trying to catch up to Zi'Zuku

"No time, runaway, RUNAWAAY!!"

"...Why? ~_^"

Zi'Zuku, had no time to explain. however, he WAS concenred about PD's saftey, and under his panicked mind, came up with the fasest way to get her to avoid the monstrosity chasing him.

"Cause Nidra got me new piccies of you, and the photo copying place closes in 10 beats!!"

"O.o!?!"
^_^

Solstis
Feb 17, 2004, 08:55 PM
Alpha 316, a military RAcast, prowled the forest for rappies. For some reason he was commanded to find and kill all rappies by some guy named "mome".

As he walked, he saw a tall newman being chased by an angry blur. Behind them he saw a large blob of... BSOD!

Alpha realized this was his chance to make the character banks! He whipped out his Guld Millas and fired at the beast, each photon shot being devoured into the pile of goo. Thinking quickly, Alpha threw the guns at the monster as a sacrifice, donned a dark robe, and kneeled before it.

It said to him, "Welcome, the first of my cultists."

His emotion chips almost fried with electrical happiness.

Robo47
Feb 17, 2004, 09:32 PM
"Uhh, guys, where'd it go?" the young FOmar, who I shall refer to a Junior now, said.

"What do you mean" Xavier asked oblivious to the fear in Juniors voice.

"BSOD is gone."

"What?!?!"

Xavier reached for his BEE link and shouted,"Leon Jackson! BSOD has escaped!"

Over in Caves 2 they heard the message.

Jackson remained silent as Leon eyed the TJ Sword and said plainly, "Shit."

Suddenly the gooping sound came again.

Jackson took off, knowing there was no way to defeat it just yet, but Leon was scared to death, he was frozen in his place.

"Leon! Move dammit!"

Soon Leon came to his senses and threw the TJ Sword at it.

"Leon you jackass!"

"YOU, THE ONE IN BLACK."

Leon then regained control of all his senses,"Y-yes?"

"YOU SHALL HELP ME, YES?"

Leon's eyes turned from green to dark red at that moment,"Yes, BSOD. I will help you."

"GOOD, NOW GO GET THAT HUMAR'S RED SWORD."

"Yes BSOD." Leon removed the Hell's Gungnir from a strap on his back and turned to Jackson, battle ready.

Solstis
Feb 17, 2004, 10:00 PM
On 2004-02-17 18:32, Robo47 wrote:
"Uhh, guys, where'd it go?" the young FOmar, who I shall refer to a Junior now, said.

"What do you mean" Xavier asked oblivious to the fear in Juniors voice.

"BSOD is gone."

"What?!?!"

Xavier reached for his BEE link and shouted,"Leon Jackson! BSOD has escaped!"

Over in Caves 2 they heard the message.

Jackson remained silent as Leon eyed the TJ Sword and said plainly, "Shit."

Suddenly the gooping sound came again.

Jackson took off, knowing there was no way to defeat it just yet, but Leon was scared to death, he was frozen in his place.

"Leon! Move dammit!"

Soon Leon came to his senses and threw the TJ Sword at it.

"Leon you jackass!"

"YOU, THE ONE IN BLACK."

Leon then regained control of all his senses,"Y-yes?"

"YOU SHALL HELP ME, YES?"

Leon's eyes turned from green to dark red at that moment,"Yes, BSOD. I will help you."

"GOOD, NOW GO GET THAT HUMAR'S RED SWORD."

"Yes BSOD." Leon removed the Hell's Gungnir from a strap on his back and turned to Jackson, battle ready.

Alpha 360 (he changed his name) watched the battle between Leon and Jackson from the shadows.

He was as amused as an andriod could be. The master would soon take over all, and it had promised him an island on Ragol.

Alpa cradled a Black Bridge, a weapon infected by the power of BSOD in case the battle did not go as planned. But, it was sure to go as planned. BSOD would have as many weapons and hunters as it wanted.

Logical2u
Feb 18, 2004, 03:53 PM
Logical2u watched as the giant block blob in the mines slowly moved towards him.

He sighed, murmured I shoulda got Cable, then popped off 3 shots into it with his Ano Rifle. Nothing.

The blob formed into somethign similar to a human but not quite.

"YOU WILL JOIN THE BSOD CULTISTS, NO? "

Logical2u sighed.

"Listen, BSOD. I got the *cough* '1337 anticorruption'"

"NO MATTER, PREPARE TO BE ABSORBED!"

Logical2u sighed.

"No."

Robo47
Feb 18, 2004, 11:25 PM
Hoo, if only I knew what to work with here!

mr_rubbish
Feb 19, 2004, 07:02 AM
Barton walked the promenade back to the main transporter with a new team in tow. When Principal Tyrell had offered him a range of weapons, one in particular called to him. He had whispered its name in reverence "...Varista..."

Now he should be practically invincible.
As they walked he noticed alot of people wearing dark robes with hoods.

"There seems to be a lot of cultists out today!" He remarked to his companions.

Solstis
Feb 19, 2004, 04:17 PM
On 2004-02-19 04:02, mr_rubbish wrote:
Barton walked the promenade back to the main transporter with a new team in tow. When Principal Tyrell had offered him a range of weapons, one in particular called to him. He had whispered its name in reverence "...Varista..."

Now he should be practically invincible.
As they walked he noticed alot of people wearing dark robes with hoods.

"There seems to be a lot of cultists out today!" He remarked to his companions.

A random cultist waved his hand, saying, "The master! Hey, ouch!"

A fellow cultist elbowed him and smiled. "Idiot."

mr_rubbish
Feb 19, 2004, 05:09 PM
Think of a plot fast or we're all doomed! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

On 2004-02-18 20:25, Robo47 wrote:
Hoo, if only I knew what to work with here!

Solstis
Feb 19, 2004, 05:16 PM
Quckie plot idea:

The cultists hold a rave in the forest to convert more people and the, er, heroes bust in to save them?

Robo47
Feb 19, 2004, 06:03 PM
The blade of the Red Sword deflected an attempted strike from Leon's Gungnir, any strike could mean death.

"C'mon! Serving BSOD isn't that bad!" a crazed Leon yelled.

The Gungnir finally managed to make a strike, damaging Jacksons BEE link.

"RAAAH!"

Leon and Alpha were turned to look at BSOD who was slowly evaporating.

"Master!"

"IDIOT! GET HIM!"

But when the two corrupt Hunters looked at where Jackson was, there was a Telepipe in his place.

"Godammit!" Leon shouted, slamming the Gungnir into the ground.

----

Jackson sttod back in the Shopping District, he wiped sweat from his forehead.

"Fwew! I wonder what made BSOD be in pain?"

He looked at the BEE link and in bold red letters it said 'Guild Card list deleted'.

Solstis
Feb 19, 2004, 08:30 PM
Alpha took his gun, aimed in the relative direction of P2 and fired.

-------------

A hot Hunewearl walks up to Jackson, "You lost your cards? Oooh. Whata shame, here, have mine!"

Jackson finally felt happy and smiled at the stars. When he looked back a pile of ash had taken her place.

*Pioneer 2 has been hit, auto-fixing hole*

"They always ditch me..."

Robo47
Feb 19, 2004, 09:58 PM
Hey! Jackson's married! Please don't do that again!

mr_rubbish
Feb 21, 2004, 04:33 PM
I may cut this out and use post it as a Short if there aren't enough reads....

Barton approached the main transporter only to see the glowing energy rings formed by the pad slowly fade and then stop altogether. He came to a complete halt and watched as the lighting in the main transporter room switched off.

"What the Heck? Did you see that?" He mentioned to one of his team-mates.

They did not reply.

"I SAID did you..." The words died in his mouth.

He had turned around to address them directly only to discover that they had vanished without a trace. In fact the entire promenade was now empty of everyone except him.

A chill passed through his spine. There were people around here just a few seconds ago, maybe 30 or more and now they had disappeared?

"Is this some kind of joke?" He said aloud, the impatience in his voice was clear.

He was starting to get nervous and walked back in the direction of of the item storage desk, which was also abandoned.

*Shunk*

He jumped, startled at the sound. Behind him he could see that the lights above had switched off, as had the neon signs for the hospital and the exit leading to the city.

Was someone turning off the lights? The Guild never closed.

"Hello? I'm still here!" He shouted out, almost unable to disguise the fear in his voice now.

Glancing to his left he could see the lights for the distant buildings were turning off in sequence. It was like the darkness was spreading towards him.

He began to step back, some primal instinct deep inside told him that a very bad thing was coming. The lights for the promenade now continued to turn off matching the spread of those buildings nearest to the Guild.

He almost had a heart attack when the check-in desk bumped him from behind. He moved to his right into the shopping enclosure, again devoid of signs of life. As the automatic doors shut together he could see that all the lights outside had gone.

He leaned up against one of the desks, eyes frantically scanning the door incase it opened. The lights went out here too, leaving him with the dull coloured glow from the monitors and wall displays.

He began to breath hard, like he was hyperventillating. He knew what would come next.

The remaining lights in the room extinguished leaving him in total darkness, the afterglow image of the room burned on his retina briefly before fading to black.

In that room he waited, his heavy, laboured breathing was all that filled his ears... Until he heard the sound of the doors opening to let it in.......

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mr_rubbish on 2004-02-21 13:41 ]</font>

Solstis
Feb 21, 2004, 04:44 PM
*Meanwhile*

FOOL! HE IS MARRIED, KILLING HER WOULD NOT AFFECT HIM!

"Effect? Sir?"

SILENCE!

Alpha lowered his head.

NOW TRY HARDER THIS TIME!

Alpha again raised his gun in the direction of Pioneer 2 and fired.

Robo47
Feb 21, 2004, 08:08 PM
Jackson ran down the streets each object he passed was burned or disintegrated by a corrupt photon bullet.

Suddenly the lights in Pioneer2 went out, he heard someone running.

"I know this is illegal but..."

Jackson flicked on his Red Sword, the red light was bright enough for him to see.

He then approached a building, he didn't know which one it was, the neon sigh was out.

He heard heavy breathing.

"Hello?"

No response.

He opened the door, he saw Barton, Barton looked terrified.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

mr_rubbish
Feb 22, 2004, 08:24 AM
Barton opened his eyes at the sound of the voice. The lights were on and there was a small group of people collecting around him.

"Er... yeah. Acid Flashblack. Never buy from a guy called Mquantum!"

He wiped the sweat off his forehead and left as fast as he could. The hallucinations were back and they were getting stronger. Could it have anything to do with the mission that he was now on?