PDA

View Full Version : Bye-Bye PSO

VenusGravity
Feb 15, 2004, 04:46 PM
I'm so annoyed. My JP EP3 and PSO PLUS HL, was valid untill...19th april. Anyways when i log on now, it says my Hunters license is cut...I need to re-apply. great. Thing is i didn't have credit card till around the time it was DUE to expire in April.

So Yea i'm now offline on PSO EP1 2 3 untill April...I need to quickly vent. Thanks Sega for screwing me out of 2months....

And thanks for making credit cards so hard to apply for....

Myopathy
Feb 15, 2004, 05:48 PM
So you paid for two months and they didn't give it to you?

If there isn't more to that story, I'm sure you can take action against ST. (However, I'm guessing there is a little more to that story).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ezellaur on 2004-02-15 14:48 ]</font>

Daikarin
Feb 15, 2004, 05:49 PM
Call SEGA and explain your problem. I'm sure that will be more useful.

I mean, you paid right?

Link00seven
Feb 15, 2004, 06:07 PM
I would try calling Sega, but the issue is that you played the Japanese version(s) so I dont know if you can really call for help considering you live in the US (if you live in Japan, or can speak Japanese, defently call em up!)

Daikarin
Feb 15, 2004, 06:24 PM
No, no. I believe it's better to call the SEGA of your region and explain that you subscrived to a japanese license.

I'm sure that they will help you out on that.

Link00seven
Feb 15, 2004, 06:27 PM
Well, your supposed to not have a JP license unless you live in japan, so that is why Sega of America probably cannot help you.

You can try though.

VenusGravity
Feb 15, 2004, 07:28 PM
If i called Sega USA and told them about this, my EP3 HL was cheated out of 2months, they wouldn't have a clue what i was talknig about.

Geez Sega US don't even know much about there own version of PSO *US* So i guess that would be a joke.

I would call and it'd be like Sega-Rep...what is EP3? lol...

I paid for a 3month HL Yes. 1500Yen or whatever it was, everytime i logged online it said my HL was valid till 04/19/04...but when i log on now it says, "Hunters license is cut, please re apply from website" Or something like that. And it's only February. So yes i've being cheated out of 2months here. Only people that could help is Sega JP customer service, but i'm American >_<!

KaFKa
Feb 15, 2004, 08:47 PM
if it says cut, then that means they found out you were in america and killed your HL, since im sure it has something to do with the TOS...

BogusKun
Feb 15, 2004, 08:51 PM
On 2004-02-15 15:27, Linkooseven wrote:
Well, your supposed to not have a JP license unless you live in japan, so that is why Sega of America probably cannot help you.

You can try though.

PAY ATTENTION TO THE GODDAMN SIGNS!!!

When importing a Japanese Game of ANY SYSTEM... Notice the print FOR JAPAN ONLY!!! You want help? Know Japanese, get help by calling SEGA/ST overseas... there are phone cards. This has happened to me on DCver1 when I imported it.

There are importing laws and rules/regulations when "importing". There is a void on your warranties even on a game like this. On any product that has passed beyond the marketing region. You can't get help for it. You can study this in class, if you were majoring Internation Business.

But your best bet is to speak directly to the Sonic Team of Japan to help you. Don't let them know that you are overseas. Pretend you are at a payphone. If you can't speak Japanese, find someone. I wish I could help you, but I don't know you.

Otherwise, you're shit out of luck.

Zaneatron
Feb 16, 2004, 08:21 AM
if you bought your licence with a dricas account, which i believe is the only way to get a 3 month HL, you have been fairly shut down. dont get me wrong, but the dricas accounts are supposedly for japanese residents only, and they recently checked for valid JP addresses, any that were fake, had the account closed, thus they couldnt buy HL's with them. thats why your supposed to take the sensible option and play in safety with a 1 month HL.

VenusGravity
Feb 16, 2004, 08:36 AM
All i did was goto the main website option for purchasing a HL on EP3.

Picked the 1500Yen option, credit card. Entered my serial then credit card details and it worked.

Note the server messsege says...

"You hunteres license is cut, please purchase newly from website". I goto website enter my serial, it logs me on fine...takes me to credit card page. So it can't be closed/banned. >_<

undevil
Feb 16, 2004, 11:13 AM
On 2004-02-15 13:46, VenusGravity wrote:
I'm so annoyed. My JP EP3 and PSO PLUS HL, was valid untill...19th april. Anyways when i log on now, it says my Hunters license is cut...I need to re-apply. great. Thing is i didn't have credit card till around the time it was DUE to expire in April.

So Yea i'm now offline on PSO EP1 2 3 untill April...I need to quickly vent. Thanks Sega for screwing me out of 2months....

Aww what a shame.

It is called pay 8 bucks.

Zaneatron
Feb 16, 2004, 11:17 AM
last time i checked, the dollar wasnt legal tender in Japan, so what are they going to do with 8 of them?

on topic: my best advice is to not risk the 3 month option and just stick with the 1 month. i know it sounds like a good deal, but its too large a risk in my opinion.

VenusGravity
Feb 16, 2004, 11:21 AM
Aww what a shame.

We're talking about PSO JP here.

And if you read my first post in here. It says my new credit card isn't due to arrive untill around end of march. So since my HL was closed 2months early, i can't play on PSO now. So it isn't just 8bucks. It's also stuck offline now untill March/April

Dime
Feb 16, 2004, 01:53 PM
On 2004-02-16 08:13, undevil wrote:

On 2004-02-15 13:46, VenusGravity wrote:

Aww what a shame.

She said she already paid, if you read any of the posts in this thread...

BogusKun
Feb 16, 2004, 03:34 PM
On 2004-02-16 08:21, VenusGravity wrote:

Aww what a shame.

We're talking about PSO JP here.

And if you read my first post in here. It says my new credit card isn't due to arrive untill around end of march. So since my HL was closed 2months early, i can't play on PSO now. So it isn't just 8bucks. It's also stuck offline now untill March/April

You were online the other night so I don't know what to say...

I was in this situation once myself... Maybe your telephone number needs to be dash free in the billing.

Example

not 512-Bogus-2U (fake number dont call)
like this 512Bogus2U.

Or

Not 512-555-5555
Just 5125555555

In japan

Not 03-3456-6544 (Dont call)
Just 0334566544

Note: these are fake numbers dont call.!

Neo Rei
Feb 18, 2004, 06:22 PM
On 2004-02-15 15:24, New Ultimate wrote:
No, no. I believe it's better to call the SEGA of your region and explain that you subscrived to a japanese license.

I'm sure that they will help you out on that.

The box says (in English): "For sale and use in Japan only.". SoA or SoE will not help.

MitchWisconsi
Feb 18, 2004, 06:24 PM
OMG YOU RETARDS NO ONE CARES ABOUT PSO FUCK THIS ALL

BogusKun
Feb 24, 2004, 08:21 PM
Mitch, if you're reading this, you have just been P'WNED!!! (That's my new show starring Kash Utcher).

Note to NewComers: Don't be like Mitch. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU !!!1111!one!1!1OMG!1onePSO?!!TTF?!1!WTF?!1WWF!!

undevil
Feb 24, 2004, 10:17 PM
Audios. Bye.