PDA

View Full Version : Degenki CUP

-STE-
Feb 16, 2004, 05:43 AM
http://www.dengekionline.com/pso3/img/logo.jpg

It is very popular in operation, ' PSO episode III ' with, lightning plan is executed! The name "lightning 10 hour durable cup". Always, the prayer which is forged covers fights 10 hour ones for a long time and preliminary round, you say that decision fights with ツワモノ which breaks that beautifully it has become the conference where just heart skill body everything is tried. Please participate as for the person who even a little has remembering in the arm, regardless! In addition, adjusting to this, エキシビジョンマッチ and distribution etc. of online QUEST, the entertainments which cannot be overlooked large number the schedule which is prepared. With the conference, we want observing this.

Execution period - Preliminary round - February 27th 21 time - 28th 7 o'clock (total 10 hours)
- Decision - February 29th 21 time -
Concerning decision/during preliminary round time of 10 hours, acquisition point superior 15 names and 1 nomination framework, the deciding tournament due to total 16 names is done. As for details of preliminary roundthis.

Winning a prize prize - Victory prize
Amount equipment the certificate of merit (favorite card design it enters)
トレカコンプリートセット
Web money (3,000 Yen)
クオカード
Lightning goods
- Quasi- victory prize
Amount equipment the certificate of merit (favorite card design it enters)
Web money (1,500 Yen)
クオカード
Lightning goods

*クオカード HMV マツモトキヨシ ファミリーマート other things, is the convenient prepaid card which can be utilized at the various participation stores.

- エキシビジョンマッチ - February 29th 18 o'clock -
- Foot long uncle collection QUEST - the person can receive the card of some type in 5 days? -
February 24th - 28 day execution ->details
- Online QUEST 1: February 24th - March 2nd
- Online QUEST 2: When March 9th - March 11th(* condition is cleared only)
Online concerning QUEST 1,/during period, at special MAP online QUEST play possibility. After the clearing eventcard "lightning card" can be procured.
Online concerning QUEST 2, when/condition it is cleared only, at special MAP online QUEST play possibility. After the clearingthe cardof specification can be procured.

エキシビジョンマッチ opening day and time: February 29th 18 o'clock - < The Sega VS. lightning online >

February 24th - 28 days 23: 00 - 25: In 00, Sega typical キャラ, because lightning online typical キ ャ ラ from only the user receives the card it frequents in the lobby.
Constructs the deck with only the card which gets together in that 5 days, we hold エキシビジョンマッチ deciding prior to world war 2February 29th. In addition, the loser has executing the punishment game which was collected from everyone.
Furthermore,during period both names when together 200 types or more it was gathered only, special online QUEST is transmitted. It can obtain the card below by the fact that this online QUEST is cleared. -> The Sega 200 type acquisition arrival: "ギ goo (R1)"
-> Lightning online 200 type acquisition arrival: "Light/write heavy punch (R1)"

Please cooperate to the card gathering of 200 types please!

Contents of the punishment game which the loser of エキシビジョンマッチ does are collected.
Writing the fact that we want doing in the representative of the Sega or lightning online, please apply.
Name (pen name yes)

Mail address (abbreviation yes)
Contents of punishment game

* Basic rule Tournament time: 30 minutes
Phase time: 30 seconds
Card permission: Entirely
Card type: Entirely Dies lowest value: 1
Dies highest value: 6
Dies boost: It is,
Deck shuffle: It is,
Character HP: 15
Dies exchange: ATK high
Deck loop: It is,
MAP: Simulator

In addition, details of tournament method and the like are February 23rd rise schedule.

-STE-
Feb 16, 2004, 05:46 AM
http://www.sonicteam.com/pso3/dengeki/dengeki.jpg

* ' Volume ' of "foot long uncle large maneuvers" *
2004/2/16

From February 24th, "foot long uncle collection QUEST" starts!
As エキジビジョンマッチ of the lightning cup which plans decision on February 29th,
It meaning thatSegatypical キャラ and lightningonline typical キャラ do the battle, it does, but
How making the opposing, in order to win, we would like to receive the card from everyone, it is.
The bubble well, we would like to exceed 200 kinds with just the card which it receives! With you think.
Of course, "it will receive simply", and so on with we do not think.
When it exceeds 200 kinds,
It transmits the online QUEST of gratitude andthe ちゃ is!
With this online QUEST the preparation which can procure the valuable card is done!
It cannot point loss! Perhaps....
Something, please helping Sega typical キャラ!

* Foot long uncle QUEST *

February 24th (fire) - February 28th (Saturday),23: 00 - 25: 00.
In order that beautiful victory is stored to エキジビジョンマッチ
Sega typical キャラ appears in card collectionbecause,
Something, we request card exchange!
By power of everyone 200 kinds of acquisition card of Sega typical キャラ
Please making break!

Seeking "the foot long uncle" of Sega typical キャラ, as fortraveling,
Everyday during period, at this home page report schedule.
Please try checking the card the card which does not have yet, may be lifted, by all means.
In addition, circumstance of lightning online typical キャラ at the lightning online is the schedule which becomes verification possible.

The latest QUEST which has been linked with the lightning online completely.
The punishment game which is assigned in the loser of エキジビジョンマッチ at presentat the lightning onlineidea from everyone is in the midst ofcollecting!
The punishment game please apply funny steadily.

By the way ファミ CUP, "there is no humanity and justice to fight", as for circumstances of the punishment game コチラ
⇒< With photograph one word No.17 >

< Lightning online home page >

* Lightning 10 hour durable cup *

In addition, it decides also the opening of the conference of the episode 3 which time becomes 2nd!
The name"lightning 10 hour durable cup".
As for information concerning the detailed rule map, next special edition schedule!
Next renewal in pleasure ♪

February 20th (the gold) we plan the renewal of the next time.

It follows to the next time...

http://www.sonicteam.com/pso3/index_p.html

...babelfish

Malkavian
Feb 16, 2004, 09:22 AM
Ouch I can't play in those hours.

AppieDPC
Feb 16, 2004, 11:47 AM
Good they at least let us know a bit sooner than the last tourney, now I might actually have (or can possibly make) time to play.

Link00seven
Feb 16, 2004, 02:15 PM
Another reason I should renew my HL for EpIII...lol.

Arislan
Feb 16, 2004, 06:15 PM
BTW, every time Babelfish spits out "lightning" they mean Dengeki. So we'll be able to get another Game Magazine card on the 24th. Hopefully it'll be more useful tha the Famitsu.

Getintothegame
Feb 16, 2004, 06:51 PM
What the heck... Well, thanks for letting us know.

Getintothegame
Feb 16, 2004, 07:59 PM
http://www.excite.co.jp/world/url/body?wb_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dengekionline.com%2Fp so3%2Findex.html%23ashinaga&wb_lp=JAEN&wb_dis=2

Can someone translate the prizes?

And the thing below? Something like EKISHI?

Anyway, thanks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2004-02-16 17:04 ]</font>

rena-ko
Feb 17, 2004, 06:46 AM
prizes (as far as i understand it)

1st prize
-a framed card-art of choice
-complete trading card-set (treka)
-3000 yen in webmoney
-a KUO card
-dengeki goods

2nd prize
-1500 yen in webmoney
-a KUO card
-dengeki goods

a KUO card is some sort of prepaid card.

(this link (http://www.excite.co.jp/world/url/body?wb_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dengekionline.com%2Fp so3%2Findex.html%23ashinaga&wb_lp=JAEN&wb_dis=3&wb_co=excitejapan) is more useful)

LeRoy_G
Feb 17, 2004, 08:34 AM
let me get this right:

on the 27th of Februar at 21 hours JP-time the qualification for this Cups starts?

i am sorry but i missed the Fami Cup. so can u tell me what u have to do to get qualified?

Malkavian
Feb 17, 2004, 09:06 AM
The players that get most meseta in qualification pass to the final.
If many people want to participate we could do something to earn fast and fair meseta. Use Hero decks and 0 items 0 def. Just stuff for attack. That way games wont last more than 4-5 minutes. ANd if someone faces COM must go fast and use powerful deck against COM. If not he would make everybody to wait.

I say this because is absolutely impossible to classify playing normal. The games can't take longer than 6-7 minutes. Also this cup may be harder... since its only 10 hours and many more people will be able to do the full time.

Jools
Feb 17, 2004, 09:06 AM
On 2004-02-17 03:46, rena-ko wrote:
prizes (as far as i understand it)

1st prize
-complete trading card-set (treka)
-3000 yen in webmoney
-a KUO card
-dengeki goods

Ignore my first post, mis-translation! It seems the first prize is probably a full set of the trading cards, as has been pointed out already.

Jools

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jools on 2004-02-17 07:09 ]</font>

Jools
Feb 17, 2004, 09:23 AM
OK, I've got a whole bunch of stuff figured out about the tournament and new quests which are all inter-related. There's gonna be the main 10 hour tournament, a final, two new quests and an exhibition match.

1st round tourny: 27th Feb 21.00 to 07.00am
final: 29th feb 21.00

Online Quest 1: 24th feb to 2nd march (get an event card)

Online Quest 2 (needs qualifications) 9th march to 11th march (get gigu and light heavy punch, which are "R" cards). You can only enter this quest if you have completed Online Quest 1.

Exhibition Match: 29th Feb 6pm. A representative of Sega and Dengeki Online are going to face off at one another. They will both be appearing online, trying to get cards for their decks from us players (it seems the rules of the match only allow them to use the cards they are given). This will happen between 11pm-1am between 24th-28th of Feb.

I believe that Online Quest 2 will only appear if they are given 200 different cards (its a special target). This seems like a pretty easy target to meet though.

They are taking requests for a special punishment for the loser of this game on both Dengeki's site and Sonic Team's site.

More info is going to posted on their sites on the 23rd of Feb.

Hope thats useful! And Malkavian, I am very much interested in your meseta earning plan, count me in!

Jools

AppieDPC
Feb 17, 2004, 01:27 PM
And Malkavian, I am very much interested in your meseta earning plan, count me in!
If I can make it: me too! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

GutsGO
Feb 18, 2004, 02:11 PM
<Sob> Still waiting for the domestic release of Episode III...I hope I can look forward to many tournys in the future!