PDA

View Full Version : What should be my 2nd s rank

fireant
Feb 16, 2004, 11:37 PM
I going to do C-mode again soon and I just need to know what should be my second s rank for my Fomar. I already have a Srank twin with Geist that was given to me by my clan leader.
I thought a slicer or saber would be good but I don’t know what Attribute to put on it or if to put one on there at all.

Myopathy
Feb 16, 2004, 11:44 PM
I would go with slicer, mainly because it hits multiplt targets. For a special, I'd probably go with a level B special. Berserk, Spirit, King, Gush and Geist. Berserk is a little risky for a FO, unless you're very high level. Spirit is not risky, but you will be using fluids a lot. King is nice to get EXP. Gush is nice, depends on if you need it or not. Geist will be nice, a FO can never have too much Geist. However keep in mind, in Ult mode, you might have a harder time hitting some of the specials.

Blitzkommando
Feb 17, 2004, 12:26 AM
You could always be unique and do one of those S-Rank force weapons. But in the event you want to use it, a slicer would be a good choice. Depending on you level Zalure you could even go for that special. Heck, HP revival would even be decent for Ultimate mode. Basically just choose whatever S-rank you want and whatever special you have enough Photon Drops for. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Myopathy
Feb 17, 2004, 02:49 AM
For a FOmar, I believe J/Z isn't good because they are lower level than the ones a FO should have. Also I believe HP/TP Revival gives 1 HP/TP every 5 seconds, which is not very much.

PJ
Feb 17, 2004, 08:27 AM
I think it's been said that the SRank Jellen special is level 18, and the Zalure is only slightly higher than 30.

CoPsOleader
Feb 17, 2004, 09:13 AM
Yo ant im on C7 and I was about to get the CoPsO saber is that good or should I get the hand gun?

fireant
Feb 17, 2004, 11:16 PM
On 2004-02-16 20:44, Ezellaur wrote:
I would go with slicer, mainly because it hits multiplt targets. For a special, I'd probably go with a level B special. Berserk, Spirit, King, Gush and Geist. Berserk is a little risky for a FO, unless you're very high level. Spirit is not risky, but you will be using fluids a lot. King is nice to get EXP. Gush is nice, depends on if you need it or not. Geist will be nice, a FO can never have too much Geist. However keep in mind, in Ult mode, you might have a harder time hitting some of the specials.

Ok you words of wisdom have me convinced a slicer is the way to go. Your right Geist is good for me I always need more TP. Thanks for your very good information.

On 2004-02-17 06:13, CoPsOleader wrote:
Yo ant im on C7 and I was about to get the CoPsO saber is that good or should I get the hand gun?

I thought your were geting your self a Rifle.
Dam C7 you are much farther ahead of me I was on C5 today till my 2nd memory card FSOD-X now I have to start over.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: fireant on 2004-02-17 20:17 ]</font>

Soukosa
Feb 17, 2004, 11:41 PM
Jellen's lv 17, Zalure's lv 33. HP and TP/Revival restore 1 HP/TP every 3 seconds.

CoPsOleader
Feb 18, 2004, 09:59 AM
I was but im gonna get a clan s-rank

fireant
Feb 19, 2004, 03:29 PM
On 2004-02-18 06:59, CoPsOleader wrote:
I was but im gonna get a clan s-rank

Ok I finished C3 today. I got a good start

CoPsOleader
Feb 19, 2004, 07:48 PM
ok cool what type s-rank are you getting?

fireant
Feb 20, 2004, 03:07 PM
On 2004-02-19 16:48, CoPsOleader wrote:
ok cool what type s-rank are you getting?

Slicer

Dhylec
Feb 20, 2004, 03:20 PM
yeah i think a slicer is a very good choice..
doesn't require very high atp
usable by al classes
lacks hit%, but hit multiple foes
add king/geist/gush/etc special & steal more http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif
ah, i want 1 for my fomar..

fireant
Feb 20, 2004, 10:48 PM
On 2004-02-20 12:20, Dhylec wrote:
yeah i think a slicer is a very good choice..
doesn't require very high atp
usable by al classes
lacks hit%, but hit multiple foes
add king/geist/gush/etc special & steal more http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif
ah, i want 1 for my fomar..

I am ok with the 800 atp it needs. My fomar is at 138 and I have taken a good number of power mates. My mag has 45 dex and I have one god arm so my hits it ok for a FOmar. By the way nice sig it's cool.

CoPsOleader
Feb 21, 2004, 12:02 PM
i was thinking about getting a slicer what srank do you think I should get?

doubletake123
Feb 22, 2004, 01:17 PM
well a slicer would be pretty good for u but, what i want and to hopefully accomplish is to get a s-rank toy hammer........yeah.

Rain7
Feb 26, 2004, 03:43 AM
I wouldn't get the slicer if I were you because it only gives 35 ata. Being a FOmar that means you can only have 195 ata at max. If you're planning on playing online ult you won't hit a thing. Definitely an s rank to steer clear of. Avoid the mechguns too.

Rain7
Feb 26, 2004, 03:55 AM
err...that should be 198.