PDA

View Full Version : Mag: could someone help me with a nidra problem?

Dominitrus
Feb 17, 2004, 08:27 AM
Ive been raising a mag to become a nidra for the past three days. Ive checked some of the guides here but they all need a ranger to create a nidra, so I decided to be a little innovative.

I was so happy that I was finally going to get my nidra last night when it would hit at 100 but it didnt change and all my efforts in vain. Can someone help me on why my mag didnt change into a nidra? Thanks in advance.

heres its stats:
Name: Marica
def:9
pow:41
dex:33
mind:17
it has only two PBs

P.S. im using a Blueful fonewm.

Superguppie
Feb 17, 2004, 08:48 AM
The reason for the first evolution to be done by a Ranger is to get 3 PBs at level 50. (This can also be done by a FOnemw, but that would require a different feeding strategy) You might want to get it another PB before turning it into Nidra. You can do this by giving it to another character and feeding it at a level that is a multiple of 5. It will then change shape, and if the other char is the right one, that will give a new PB. If the whole thing was made by that FOnewm, I guess it has Leilla and Pilla.

The reason it hasn't turned into a Nidra is simple. A Blueful FOnewm needs the sum of DEF and DEX to equal the sum of POW and MIND. Right now that's 42 and 58. It would have worked if your FOnewm was Skyly, Pinkal or Yellowboze.
In order to get it right you need those sums to be equal at a level that is a multiple of 10. (So feeding it to 58-58 won't do.)

I hope this is the help you were looking for. If you need more help, try looking at the feeding charts. They can really help if you study them a little.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Superguppie on 2004-02-17 05:48 ]</font>

Dominitrus
Feb 17, 2004, 09:15 AM
Thanks, I'll look it up at the feeding charts.