PDA

View Full Version : Mag Choice

Armok
Feb 17, 2004, 09:00 AM
Ok my forces mag is at level 198 with stats 13/0/2/183. Now heres the question should I go for the Kabanda (13/0/2/183) or the cool looking Naga (13/2/2/183). I know Kabanda is prob the better tactical choice but Naga is really really cool looking.

Superguppie
Feb 17, 2004, 09:06 AM
The difference is only 2 levels of POW/MIND. If you can correct for that with your material consumption, you should definitely go for looks.

Armok
Feb 17, 2004, 09:20 AM
1098 base mst, 1500 max for my fonewman

Basically I am going for the 150 mst mats

so will only need 51mst on my final mag. I am not going for max stats or lv 200

Superguppie
Feb 17, 2004, 09:23 AM
In that case the choice is simple. You're only gonna miss 2 levels of MIND, for way better looks.

SophiaSeed
Feb 17, 2004, 03:57 PM
you also have alot of other choices as well. Don't forget that you can always move the mag over to another character with a difference class and ID and get a different mag too.

If you are going for the 13/0/2/185 version of your mag you can always get a
Ushasu
Soma
Apsaras
Durga
Kabanda
Ila

Or if you choose for the 13/2/2/183 version of your mag, you can get
Kabanda
Bana
Varaha
Kabanda
Naga
Kurma

Personlly, i would go for a Soma and have a hunter with a whitil id raise till 200. Soma looks cool, and you dont see it around alot, but it is kinda of dull looking. The other good choice is a bana. bana looks cool and also isn't seen very often.

Remember there are lots of choices to mag, besides just what you can do.

To do something like that, simply get two controllers and make, what i like to call, a blank character. Blank characters are basic character that you use to get different color mags or to raise mags that are dependent on a certain type of ID, Class, or Sex.

the list i gave you runs as the following
Hunter, ID A
Hunter, ID B
Ranger, ID A
Ranger, ID B
Force, ID A
Force, ID B

For a type B ID or Whitil ID simply put a name in as "1"
For a type A ID or Redia ID simply put a name in as "."

It works well and takes almost no time to do either. just a few short minutes and your all one. no fuss. And then your done with the char, you can delete him and get a new color mag of your choice perhaps. Just an idea...