PDA

View Full Version : Art Request

Sord
Feb 17, 2004, 06:30 PM
I preferably want Navi to do this.

I need you to draw Sord, but not the one that's near rappy obssesed. I need you to draw Sord from Jacky and Sord the Sato guy.

Eyes: Intense Green
Skin color: White caucasion
Height: 5'11"
Proportion: Muscular slim (toned muscle)
Hair: Black, straight, and shoulder blade length
Clothes:two choices, one tip
1.) faded bringht orange t-shirt with ripped of sleeves, dark blue jeans, tannish full rimmed hat, (the one on FLCL when Naota gets cat ears,) and black shoes, or
2.) first black FOmar robe (black with neon blue lines,) not large hat though, I want the same full rimmed hat as in number 1, but I want it black with a blue line where the hat meets the rim, and a pair of Silence Claws (one on each wrist)
TIP:this Sord has Sato ears, so the hat is going to look a bit high on the head, and might have points on the sides, just imagine FLCL
Pose/Posture:Casual if clothes #1 is chosen, or a fihgitng stance if clothes #2 is chosen

Sharkyland
Feb 17, 2004, 08:51 PM
Maybe you should've PMed... navi.

ladyjaderiver
Feb 17, 2004, 10:41 PM
Oh, just so you know, I am still working on that pic of Seph for you... I just have a lot to do right now (13 drawings by May for AP Drawing, scholarship stuff for college, various PSO requests, VAC regionals in April, and trying NOT to lose my sanity).

Sharkyland
Feb 17, 2004, 10:54 PM
Ganbatte ne, ladyjaderiver. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

AP Drawing? What do they teach you in that? VAC? What's that?

Sord
Feb 18, 2004, 07:39 PM
On 2004-02-17 17:51, Sharkyland wrote:
Maybe you should've PMed... navi.

I said i prefered Navi, not that it had to be her.

navci
Feb 18, 2004, 07:48 PM
navi is broken.

edit: well. Fine.
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: navi on 2004-02-18 16:49 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: navi on 2004-02-18 17:49 ]</font>