PDA

View Full Version : Please im on my knees Help!!!!

KInderedBLaDE
Apr 16, 2001, 09:51 AM
Hi, I was wondering if a nice person could help me with this problem i have. Today I am getting Dreamcast and PSO!! It is my B-Day!! Well anyway i was wondering if some really nice person could give me a step by step guide on how i can play PSO online totally free!!! Thanks so much to anyone who helps!!

BTW: You can play free rite???

BTW: Do you need a keyboard to be able to play online free??

BTW: Sorry this is the last question (It will seem stupid) do you need a memory card to play PSO im assuming you do.....

Thanks alot for the people who help!!

~Blade

Mistkerl_Zwo
Apr 16, 2001, 10:08 AM
good luck

1. Yes, you need a vmu (memory card) to save all your character data.

2. you don't need a keybored to play, but it does help out tremendously, if u can afford one, you should get it.

3. there are ways to play for free. I know a lot of people have had luck with Juno. Don't ask em how tho, because i have never used a free isp to connect so i don't have any idea what is different about it.

hope to see ya on puck 9 in the near future. oh yeah, and happy freakin birthday you!

KInderedBLaDE
Apr 16, 2001, 10:10 AM
LOL thanks man anyone else???

SaitoH
Apr 16, 2001, 12:32 PM
For info on free isp's goto --

www.dreamcastfun.com

They have some good info. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Valyn
Apr 16, 2001, 12:38 PM
I have used Netzero in the past which works fine. Now I have my BBA (finally) working to go online now. If you have a PC, download Netzero and input all of your account info into the Dreamcast Passport disc (I think you can call Sega to get one if you don't have it).

If you don't have a PC, however, you can't use Netzero. Also, you need to adapt the password info in order for it to work. I don't know the url of where you can find the password adaptation info offhand, but you can find it on Sega's forum in posts where they talk about free ISP (they're very common). Good luck.

Seanjin
Apr 16, 2001, 12:47 PM
DUDE! it's your birthday?! Mine's the 17th! oh, yeah, can someone post how to go online free, cuz my service got cut off andthis school computer will only allow me to come to PSOWorld. so post up here, OK? and Congrats, Blade! how old are you?