PDA

View Full Version : very well game, you win (need some advice)

silvermax
Feb 18, 2004, 03:18 PM
i got the urge for some Ep2 with my Greenil reading about one of the Agito's from a Love rappy (must have one of my own) ANY WAY, went through temple, being a hunter without a rife sucks.... Ob lillies got me a few times...

i was in a room and one of those Obs dropped a Red box(justy), and as soon as it died the next wave spawned and there was a Mil O_o scared me, for i was standing next to it. after i got a good look at what was in the room, i took my chance at it and won a spanking new Custom Barrier ver.00

Now that means i need the Frame to finish the set, and in the Item findings Redria gets it from Hildebears on VH? My redria is now in Hard mines

in your opinion is Hildebear hunting gona net me that frame in a decent amount of time when i get to VH? or does another ID have a better chance... ive told myself id look for this set someday, and with the Barrier found, i might as well just get the last part outa the way

Cc08
Feb 18, 2004, 03:21 PM
Yeah, you'll get it easy from a Redria Hildebear, I prolly have about 5 in my bank from doing around 20 regular forest runs (only 2 or 3 hildebears in each)... so if you do FoS it should go really fast.

lain2k3
Feb 18, 2004, 03:38 PM
yes, redria is the easiest drop for the item.

but besides that, the combo is utter crap, but the barrier looks nice.

PJ
Feb 18, 2004, 03:40 PM
As Lain said, the combo is teh sucks, and the barrier is cool.

Make a note, that when trying to get God/Arm with my Redria (TTF from Pan Arms) 2 Custom Frames dropped on one run, right beside eachother, and later when i was playing with the, "All-or-nothing," person who took it, but whatever.

navci
Feb 18, 2004, 03:41 PM
It's an easy drop.
The barrier was harder. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I got my frame first, then I went piping for a Temple Nar. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

No worries. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif vHard redria has a few really nice things. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

silvermax
Feb 18, 2004, 03:58 PM
im quite aware of how crap the combo is..

just have to have it because its there, and then i can say, "hey i have it" =p

Tsudo_Plat
Feb 18, 2004, 09:25 PM
On 2004-02-18 12:18, silvermax wrote:
i got the urge for some Ep2 with my Greenil reading about one of the Agito's from a Love rappy (must have one of my own) ANY WAY, went through temple, being a hunter without a rife sucks.... Ob lillies got me a few times...

i was in a room and one of those Obs dropped a Red box(justy), and as soon as it died the next wave spawned and there was a Mil O_o scared me, for i was standing next to it. after i got a good look at what was in the room, i took my chance at it and won a spanking new Custom Barrier ver.00

Now that means i need the Frame to finish the set, and in the Item findings Redria gets it from Hildebears on VH? My redria is now in Hard mines

in your opinion is Hildebear hunting gona net me that frame in a decent amount of time when i get to VH? or does another ID have a better chance... ive told myself id look for this set someday, and with the Barrier found, i might as well just get the last part outa the way

1) Love Rappy drops God/Luck for Greennill

2) Hildetorr drops Agito 1983 for Greennill in Temple

3) I know this, because I was just piping for a Hildetorr for that Agito about 10 minutes ago. I gave up though. I'll probably pipe again for it in about 30 minutes.

Armok
Feb 19, 2004, 06:34 AM
Do go for the redria Fos VH. The custom frame aint bad for a per lv 100 frame. Also the cure shock off hildeblue is an essicial for all chars.

silvermax
Feb 20, 2004, 01:20 AM
On 2004-02-18 18:25, Tsudo_Plat wrote:

1) Love Rappy drops God/Luck for Greennill

2) Hildetorr drops Agito 1983 for Greennill in Temple

3) I know this, because I was just piping for a Hildetorr for that Agito about 10 minutes ago. I gave up though. I'll probably pipe again for it in about 30 minutes.

yes, i realized that, after i read the wrong thing in the item findings (didnt bother fixing my post though, still need a god luck anyways =p

AND 5th FoS with my Redria, that First Bear that jumped in left me a 2 slot custom frame, only took any hour... now if only Add slot was just a bit more common

you guys werent kidding about the full sett beeing nothing spectacular. hehe