PDA

View Full Version : Seeking trades

Axeman
Apr 16, 2001, 11:27 AM
Hi there. I am a new poster on the forum but have been reading the PSO web site for some time now.

I have accumulated much stuff that I do not need, but that I figured others might find useful. The stuff I'd like to trade is:

Parasite Wear: De Rol Le (x2)
Frying pan
Soul Eater
Proto Regene Gear
Diska Liberator
Last Survivor
Lots of scape dolls and grinders

Nothing too much -- I play mostly offline. I am a HUcast, so I am looking for mostly melee weapons. Something that hits multiple enemies -- sword or partisan class. I'd like something with the "gush" or "fill" attribute as well as something with high percentages. I also use handguns a lot. I am open to any offers.

Thanks.

Chrono200
Apr 16, 2001, 12:38 PM
HI!!
I got a Gae Bolg+9 with 45%machines, and a Brionac 60% native. I also got a H&S25 Justice with 40% dark (I is better then my Lavis cannon on Dark falz or dark monsters)

I would want your Frying pan (i am a cook lol!) and/or your Soul Eater...

Axeman
Apr 16, 2001, 02:16 PM
Those do sound like some things I would like to check out at least. Would you like to meet online sometime? I am in the Eastern time zone. I will likely be available for PSO around 11PM Eastern tonight.

daveheats
Apr 16, 2001, 02:53 PM
i can give you a dragon slayer+9, photon claw +20, or whatever else you want. check out my tradelist in the forum(its called check out my tradelost and see what u want!). email me at [email protected] to let me know if you wanna trade. Oh yeah id like your soul eater.
peace
dave

Axeman
Apr 16, 2001, 03:05 PM
I do actually have a Dragon Slayer +9 already, with some % to Native and Dark. So, that is no big deal. The Photon Claw might be interesting. Does it hit just one opponent or multiples? I primarily want a weapon
that hits multiples.

daveheats
Apr 16, 2001, 03:12 PM
im not sure I dont use it that much .If you want I will give you the Photon claw and gae bolg if you want, for the soul eater.that sound any good?
peace
dave