PDA

View Full Version : Doh.... it almost worked (and a question)

silvermax
Feb 19, 2004, 03:35 AM
i spent almost all day getting my Redria through Hard mode, finished mines, and started Ruins but had to stop at ruins 3 so i could get to class (a little late)

got home and started where i left off, but forgot to transfer the all important gear over for the DF fight, finished ruins at lvl 35, realised i didnt stand a chance, Hp to low, and not enough Light resist. ran Mines for an extra lvl, and picked up some Digger hp to get 254 hp, and had one resist light, 5 extra resist. first 2 forms went slow, but i didnt die, i took the slash with 4 hp to spare, but that damn grants owned me

all that work, sorta for nothing, i got a D-parts 1.01 with 0 slots, O_o during the ruins, screwy game

note to self, Next time have 2 dragon Hps and 2 resist holy.

ALSO

i duno why but all of a sudden i noticed that Dark Gunners names sometimes changed to Death Gunner,anyone know what thats all about?

im assuming it means that the Gunner got a Kill...... but ive never noticed that before, see something new every day =p

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: silvermax on 2004-02-19 00:38 ]</font>

Crystal_Shard
Feb 19, 2004, 04:20 AM
Nah, the different name is because that Gunner has the Red jewel,
hence the "lead" Gunner. It's just a way of identifying the
most vulnerable Dark Gunner.

I think D Parts 1.01 is relatively hard to get, mainly because it's
only found in the lower difficulties...

silvermax
Feb 19, 2004, 04:25 AM
Bul claw Drops its o_O

i duno ill have to look again, but i swear i saw both colors with the name "death gunner" at times

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: silvermax on 2004-02-19 01:26 ]</font>

Firocket1690
Feb 19, 2004, 04:39 AM
On 2004-02-19 01:25, silvermax wrote:
Bul claw Drops its o_O

i duno ill have to look again, but i swear i saw both colors with the name "death gunner" at times

"Dark Gunner - Green one
"Death Gunner - Red one