PDA

View Full Version : FanArt: I'ma back! Looky what I found in my closet! It's sto

Skuda
Feb 20, 2004, 11:00 AM
Eyo everyone! sorry I havn't been around. Did anyone miss me? I've been staying at my grandparents hoose while my parents went to navada, and they don't have the internet. I promise that I will have some sort of goofy/interesting fan art to commemorate my being bored(eating chips drinking pop and sitting on the bed playing Crystal Cronicals)and Valentines day. I'm sure I could have done some pretty horrificly embarasing and scarring things to some of the friendly neighbourhood females.

Congrats to all the new Fan art I've seen! keep up the good work! and I'll CREEP up the good work! ahahaha! funny? no. didn't think so.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scott_Kuda on 2004-02-20 10:44 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scott_Kuda on 2004-02-20 12:49 ]</font>

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Feb 20, 2004, 11:26 AM
Oh hey !! Whats up Scott !? You have been gone for like FOREVER !! But its nice seing you again around here ^_^ !! Welcome back !!

Jared_T
Feb 20, 2004, 11:57 AM
Hi welcome back. Nope didn't miss ya. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Well I've been kinda scears lately to. Man school take a lot of time is you want to pass.

Skuda
Feb 20, 2004, 12:26 PM
ooo! I have some great plans for a drawing...hehehe! I have to go back to my grandparents house later, I have to clean my house from top to bottom(FYI, I'm being interviewed for a Japanese exchange.) So once I'm done cleaning, I'll start my "tribute to the School holidays" drawing. I hope it "roxors". *giggles at l33t speach*

Zzzzzz
Feb 20, 2004, 01:05 PM
Welcome back, Scott!!

Butoden
Feb 20, 2004, 01:08 PM
Welcome back Scott http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif Now you need to stay too, but you know that http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Skuda
Feb 20, 2004, 01:43 PM
OMG! I was cleaning my room and I found one of my favorite pictures I drew when I was...Ten years old I think. It's been pretty smudged, but I did the best I could with restoring it. This handsome Dragon is Niobium Orion Aarohmat. probably one of my more sucessful characters. http://server6.uploadit.org/files/ScottKuda-noa.jpg

eesh! It's so old! and sorry it's not that PSO-y, but with out him, I might not have gotten better at my art!

WOOT FOR NIOBIUM!!! He has been reborn!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scott_Kuda on 2004-02-20 10:48 ]</font>

Outrider
Feb 20, 2004, 01:46 PM
Wowza. You said ten years old? Crazy stuff.

navci
Feb 20, 2004, 02:00 PM
Whoa.
(how old are you?)

Skuda
Feb 20, 2004, 02:03 PM
I be sixteen. Oh My GOD!!! that picture has been siting in my closet for six years!!! AAAHH! *heart attack* but yeah, I'm turning seventeen soon, and I still haven't gotten my drivers licence!!! WOOT!

navci
Feb 20, 2004, 02:07 PM
On 2004-02-20 11:03, Scott_Kuda wrote:
I be sixteen. Oh My GOD!!! that picture has been siting in my closet for six years!!! AAAHH! *heart attack* but yeah, I'm turning seventeen soon, and I still haven't gotten my drivers licence!!! WOOT!

Ya. I seemed to remember you are about that age, was just being amazined if you drew that at 6, well, 10 is still good. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Whoa. You drew that at 10! I wish I know how I drew at 10.. Hm.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Skuda
Feb 20, 2004, 02:11 PM
Whelps, I'm still cleaning out my closet, I'll scan and post any ancient cave drawings I may find...OO! my D-link!

dablacksephiroth
Feb 20, 2004, 02:23 PM
...10 years old

Are you asian?

When I was 10, I wasn't even in the human drawing field... I was all about Sonic and my other made up fantasy characters.

Ninja Cats... lol!!

*won't post them*

Sharkyland
Feb 20, 2004, 02:27 PM
What did I draw at ten years old... I didn't draw anything, I colored between the lines... probably made attempts in drawing shapes and lines too.

HUnewearl_Meira
Feb 20, 2004, 02:31 PM
On 2004-02-20 11:23, dablacksephiroth wrote:
Ninja Cats... lol!!

omfg Ninja Cats! Great cheese and rice, who didn't draw those?

It must be something about being inspired by Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, but cats being generally more popular...

Chaos_Phoenix
Feb 20, 2004, 02:34 PM
Heh heh, beat Hikara to it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/vangarrett/Hikara-SMOGAward.jpg

Kudos to you!

Hikara
Feb 20, 2004, 02:43 PM

Fine. He beat me to it. BUT....

I'll FLARGING PUT IT UP ANYWAY!!

EDIT: *Ahem*... Spelling.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hikara on 2004-02-20 11:44 ]</font>

Chaos_Phoenix
Feb 20, 2004, 02:44 PM
Yeah, well you're just jealous of my INFINITE WooTNESS!!!

Skuda
Feb 20, 2004, 02:49 PM
Ninja Cats... lol!!

ninja cats? is that kinda like samurai pizza cats? I loved that show!!!!

Are you asian?

nope. I'm caucasian. I look pretty much like I do in PSO. I'm thinking of dyeing my hair black and putting in red streaks. hoo hoo! that'd be nifty!

And thank you for the Grants awards! I will put them in my pants as usual! *running grants in the pants joke*

has anyone else got two?

Skuda
Feb 20, 2004, 02:51 PM
anyway, continuing my raid of my closet, I found enough used paper to fill 3 garbage bags. Can't wait till garbage day. I also found alot of old character designs that I made and I'm thinking of using them in my new RPG. I usually start one, get through making a few towns and quit, but it's still run right?
I found my old paper carrier stuff and a florecent yellow and black touque. I was also very proud to find a superstore flyer in one of my drawers. hee hee!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scott_Kuda on 2004-02-20 11:52 ]</font>

Skuda
Feb 20, 2004, 03:00 PM
hey! good idea! now I need a car... I'll use a powerwheels!

Skuda
Feb 20, 2004, 03:31 PM
I found the story to go along with the picture of Niobium. I changed my last name to Kuda because back then, I din't have this swell nic-last name. Remember, I was ten when I wrote this so don't be too hard on me...I hope it pastes like it should...

Hidden Memories
By Scott Kuda

The cold blade of my sword cut cleanly through his side, severing him in two. His corrupted blood started to flow down the grey stony alleyway. The blood shimmered a deep crimson under the light of the full moon. Flies had already started to infest the corpse of the thief I had slaughtered.
"People like you do not deserve to live?"I mumbled as I raised my hand in the air."I send your body and soul to the depths of the underworld!" My hand glowed with a dark mist, as a familiar pattern began to spin slowly in a circular pattern underneath my prey. This round pattern with the design of the sun in the centre began to shed a golden light out of itself. I could now hear the moaning of those already banished to the fiery depths, as their ghostly arms reached out of the golden sun crest. They pulled the thief's body into the ground and all the remaining blood flowed into the crest like a scarlet whirlpool.
I looked at the sky. It seemed to be about two in the morning but I couldn't tell for sure. Time was just a standard anyway. It did not matter to me. I set my eyes on the ground where my victim was just a few seconds ago. Why do I kill any way? Do I do it only to protect the innocent? To relieve the world of the evil and corrupted one life at a time? Perhaps I do not take their reasons for doing these things into consideration, but I have more on my mind than worrying about a few measly souls.
"I better head back to the Inn. I bet Lithium is waiting."

The Inn door squeaked open as the soothing candle light from the bar relieved the darkness on the front porch. As I had anticipated, my good friend Lithium awaited my return.
"Took you long enough Nio," laughed Lithium. "What were you doing, making out with your girlfriend?"
"You know I don?t have one," I reminded him. " Besides, I have better things to do." I did not continue my conversation with Lith. Instead, I headed straight for my room on the second floor.
I clomped up the old creaky stairs and trudged slowly to my room. I pulled out my key, unlocked the ancient door and walked in. I guess the whole house is old. It almost seemed haunted with all of the self-slamming doors and rickety shutters. The house is quite roman, with all of those pillars and a Parthenon like roof structure above the entrance. The graveyard and dead forest just beyond the Inn adds to the whole ghostly effect too. To bad the souls of those fallen victim to my vampire friends like Lithium have already been sent to the underworld. I do not know why Lith keeps the bodies in the cellar. All they do is sit and rot there.
"Getting to bed so soon?"
It was Lithium. He stood in the door jam with his bone white hair partially covering his face. He stood there with his arms crossed with his black over shirt sitting on his bare chest.
"Why? Too early for you?" I answered while taking off my metal shoulder pad, chest plate and shimmering gauntlets. "I thrive best in the sun. You know that." I then started taking off my sword belt and red caped scarf. "I don't know why I do, it's like I get energy from it?I could stay up all night being tired, but when the sun rises, I feel as if I had slept all night. Maybe I have some connection to the sun? plus, when I use some spells, this golden sun like crest appears. You've seen it before too."
"You are so paranoid. You think everything is connected." Lithium laughed. "Kinda like everything is just a big conspiracy."
"Whatever you say. I'm going to sleep." I took off my black shirt while Lith walked back downstairs and closed my door behind him. I kicked off my boots and sat on my bed. While looking around my room, I noticed that there was a sun design crafted on my mirror. I then realized that the sun design was on almost everything. Even on my sheath and on the hilt of my sword.
"There must be some sort of connection?" I mumbled while I started to ponder.
"Maybe there is something in my past that could unlock these connections."
Hmm...I can only remember up to when I was released from that tomb. From what I can recall, I was tricked into walking into it, and it locked me and my powers away, for what they thought, all of eternity. Perhaps a spell will unlock my hidden memories. I don't know one personally, but maybe someone else in the Inn knows one. I put my shirt back on and went searching for this spell.

After asking Lithium, Katrina (Lithium's cat like girlfriend) and Bryce (Lithium's father), I noticed that it had started raining.
"How depressing," I murmured.
"What? You not being able to find the spell, or the rain?" asked Katrina (Katz for short).
"Well, you know me"I hate water, but not being able to find some sort of spell to unlock my memories is frustrating too." I sighed. "It's starting to bug me."
"The thunder is getting louder," noted Bryce.
I shook my head and sat on a barstool. The bar was pretty dark, except for the few candles lit on the tables. The floor looked like it was made of dirt because of the lack of light. The walls were lined with wine bottles, most of them filled with a vampires favourite drink, blood. Lithium stood in front of the bar counter drinking a glass full of "red wine". Katz was sitting at the table half asleep as Bryce tapped his fingers on the counter.
A gigantic flash of lightning and a loud thunderclap startled us all. I glanced at the door for just a moment to see the silhouette of a hunched, bearded man drenched from the rain, standing there like a statue. When the others saw, they too were startled by his sudden appearance. Then just like that, his statue like state was broken, as he started to slink slowly towards us.
"Ooh! Fresh blood!" Bryce whispered. "I haven't had that in a few days!"
I rolled my eyes.
"Could I get a room for the night?" the old man asked as his gravely voice echoed through the Inn. You could barely tell that he had a mouth because his thick grey beard concealed most of it. He looked extremely old too. His eyes were cloudy with large drooping bags under them. I stared at him with wonder. I felt some sort of importance that this man carried. I could feel it in my bones. Maybe this old man had the memory spell I have been looking for.
The old man spoke again. "I know it is 4:00 in the morning, but I have been traveling all night, and this is the only Inn that I have seen for miles."
"Of course you can have a room, let me just get the key, you can pay us when you leave!" Lithium spoke with amusement in his voice. "We love our customers to death!"
Lith gave the man his room key and told him his room. The man, as suddenly as he got here, had gone to his room. Lithium licked his lips and started to laugh hysterically. Personally, I thought he was a little off his rocker. Even though Lithium and Bryce were thirsty for fresh blood, I couldn?t let them kill that man. I could sense a faint magical aura coming from him.
"Good night again. See you all tommorow night." I mumbled through a yawn as I walked up the stairs to my room again. When I got to my door, I remembered I had left it unlocked and cautiously entered my room. I saw nothing out of place, except my balcony door was open and the wind was blowing my curtains in the air like ravenous sharks caught in a net. Picked up my sheath from the floor and drew my sword from it. I placed my sheath gently on my bed and tiptoed stealthily across the cold wooden floor towards the balcony door. I jumped quickly out onto the balcony waiting for a counter strike. Nothing. nothing. I looked around. nothing.
I decided to head back into my room. Just as I turned around I saw the old man, sitting on my bed, stroking my sheath in his hands as if it were a sleeping cat. I approached him, but he still sat there fixated on my sheath. Perhaps it was the sun pattern, or maybe the shear value of my gold and titanium sheath.
"Niobium,"
I was both astounded and angry that this old man I had never seen in my life knew my name.
"Niobium Orion Aarohmat."
He pronounced it perfectly as if he had been waiting a long time just to say my name.
"You are curious about your past are you not?" the old man spoke.
"How do you know my name?" I questioned with a flare of anger in my voice.
"Answer my question first then I shall answer yours." Spoke the old man as he set my sheath back on my bed. Somehow, I felt I could trust this man.
"Yes. I am curious. Now answer my question!" I demanded.
"If you insist. You are the dragon prince, Niobium Orion Aarohmat. Your father was the king of dragons." The old man trailed off.
"Is that why?" I too trailed off.
"Yes, That is why you have a retractable tail and wings. It comes from your fathers side of the family?"
"How do you know so much about me and my past?" I asked with even more curiosity.
"I am a prophet. I can foresee things and see the events of the past. I have came here because I have foreseen you doing great things for your friends and the world." Once again, the man trailed off.
"Do you have a spell to recover my lost memories?" I asked with an exited tone in my voice.
"You shouldn't make assumptions that I know spells." He answered flatly.
"Oh. I am sorry." I said in a disappointed tone.
"he he he!" The old man laughed in a jolly way. "But who said you shouldn't assume that I don't know spells!" The old man laughed some more.
"So you do know it?"
"Of course I do! I'll look in my spell book and teach it to you after I get some rest! An old man needs rest to use magic!" The old prophet stood up and walked into the hallway toward his room. I turned toward my open balcony door once again as I saw a faint glow on the horizon. The sun was coming up and the Vampires would be going to sleep around this time. So, I closed my balcony door and locked it. I then took my shirt back off and hopped into bed. I pulled the warm sheets over my wind-chilled body and slowly drifted off into a deep slumber.

I awoke with all of my energy restored. The glorious sun was radiating in all of its entirety. But yet, I felt empty. Maybe it was my hunger, but it felt as if something of great importance had vanished. I stood up and walked over to my washroom and took a long scalding shower. I only like water when it is hot. Any other way and it drains me of energy. After my shower I got dressed with all of my armour and whatnot. I then attached my sword belt to my waist and continued down the stairs. My spiky hair was a little damp from the shower and fell slightly out of place.
"My God that was tasty! Especially for an old man!"
I grew even paler in the face when heard those sentences. I jumped to the bottom of the stair well just in time to see Bryce wipe the blood off his lips and chin. I was mortified. Did Bryce suck the old prophet's blood?
"What were you doing?" I asked in a blind rage, not even bothering to ask why a Bryce, a Vampire, was out in midday. "Did you kill him?"
"Who? The old man?" Bryce asked in curiosity.
"Of course the old man!!! Who do you think I'm talking about?" I growled.
"Yeah, quite tasty blood though. I enjoyed it thoroughly." Bryce said with a snicker.
"He had the spell I needed!!! You Idiot!!!" I shouted with fury. I grabbed my sword and whipped it out like a pistol. "YOU WILL DIE!!!"
I swung my sword blindly knocking over tables and chairs, while Bryce backed up.
"Wait!! Wait!!" He shouted solemnly. "Lithium has it!"
"WHAT? ARE YOU CRAZY???" I yelled angrily.
"Lithium did a mind scan! He knows everything the old geezer knew. For example, Lith told me the guy's underwear size. It's really huge." Bryce spoke with a chuckle.
"Well, sorry about the mess?" I turned bright red, turned around and shuffled away quickly. "Well, I guess I will just have to talk to Lithy about that spell."
I bolted up the stairs and knocked over Katz. She fell flat on her buttocks. And started to cry.
"You're so mean!" She pouted.
"I'm sorry! I wasn't looking!"
She jumped to her feet. "That's Ok! As long as you're sorry!"
"Oh! By the way?" I asked. "Do you know where Lithium is?"
"Oh, um, He went to the strip bar." Katz replied.
I stepped back a few steps. "Wha?"
"Yep, he went to pick you up a date!" She giggled.
I backed up some more and fell down the old wooden stairs. "Ouch?" I complained. "That wasn't supposed to happen!"
"Just kidding!" Katz shouted. "Lith's taking a walk in the graveyard."
I moaned. Falling down stairs is not the most entertaining thing in the world. But what are you going to do.
I stood up and shook off my pain. I strained myself to extract my wings and tail. A sharp stabbing pain that I have always remembered hit my tailbone and back of the shoulder blade. With a one last push, my crimson scaled wings and tail shot out of my body like bullets. I stretched my wings to their fullest extent and jolted over to the front door. I bashed it open with my shoulder and jumped vertically into the air. Flapping my wings slowly and calmly like an elegant phoenix, I soared farther up into the bright sky.
Pulling a quick 360-degree turn in the air, I spotted my vampire friend trailing through the graveyard at a slow pace. I swooped in his direction and streaked towards him with one mighty thrust of my wings. Accessing the speed of a stealth bomber, I reached him in less than a few seconds, coming to a halt in front of him with a few downward beats.
"Nio, what on earth are you doing here?" Lithium questioned.
"That old man you killed had that spell I needed! And I believe you have it, do you not?" I said accusingly.
"Yes I do. I assume you want me to use the spell on you? I'd mind scan you to find out, but your hair might impale my fingers." He laughed quietly.
"Please quickly. I grow impatient of this." I spoke as I kneeled on the soft damp earth waiting for the spell, not being certain what may happen.
"O.k. then. Here we go." Lithium hovered his hands by my forehead and began chanting the same verse over and over again. I don't really know what he was saying because I started to drift slowly into a wide-eyed state of unconsciousness.

"Niobium, wake up!"
I slowly opened my eyes enough to see the silhouette of a man sitting beside me
"Niobium, are you all right" You took quite the hit there."
"Huh?. what?"
"Niobium, It is I, Renahk. Do you not remember me?"
I opened my eyes even more now and stared blankly into this strange mans face.
"Renahk?I've heard that name before?" I mumbled.
"You must have memory loss from that hit you took from those rocks. Here."
He put a cold cloth over my forehead, and smiled.
"You have come a long way in your training my friend. Perhaps you will soon become one of the pharaohs loyal guards like me. Your sword handling is phenomenal, and you usually keep your calm under pressure. You are perfect for the job." He picked me up by the shoulders and set my feet back on the ground. He than began to dust off my Egyptian style shirt which was now covered in sand.
"Where are we?" I asked.
"Near Cairo. We'll be back at the palace in moments." He said with a smile. Renahk then whistled and a black coloured camel trotted toward us from over the horizon. "We'll take Ishmael back to the city, then I will enter you in the tournament for the guard job."
I just stood there. I then realized that I was much shorter than I was before. It seemed like I was re-living my past.
"Come on! We have no time to waste!" he shouted as he got on the camel.

After winning the tournament, I started to feel like my usual self again. I had to kill six people to get the job, but it was worth it. Being one of the pharaoh?s guards was one of the highest rankings in all of Egypt. Renahk had said so before. Some how, I feel I trust him. Like he was my Brother.
"Congratulations young warrior, you are now an official guard of Pharaoh Ahmand Rapsis the third." Spoke the pharaoh's high priest. "Here are your new garments and weaponry. Welcome."
"Congrats Kid!" laughed Renahk. "You're one of us!"
Somehow, I did not feel like one of them. My skin was pale, with strange black, spiked birthmarks around my eyes, while they were tanned, with black face paint around their eyes. I was also not built like they were. I was built for speed, while they were built for power.
"Thanks." I replied and went off to Renahk"s quarters to change. Apparently he has been raising me for most of my life, and said my parents were murdered. I want to know more about them, but every time I mention them, Renahk changes the subject.
After changing, I stopped by the Pharaoh's chamber, but the door was closed, except for one little crack you could just barely hear from. So, being the curious person that I am, I began eavesdropping on the Pharaoh?s conversation.
"Now that he is a guard, may I tell Niobium about his parents?"
That voice belonged to Renahk.
"No." spoke the Pharaoh. "He must never know that his mother was my wife. She betrayed me, and sided with Radon."
"I know." Mumbled Renahk.
"And because of her insolence, I slaughtered both her and that cursed dragon king!" Shouted the Pharaoh. "I didn't even know they had a child together! Now you won't let me kill him! And now he is one of my guards!!"
At this point, I became enraged. I could feel my red eyes glowing and my teeth grinding. For my whole life, I had been living a lie.
"Now I know the truth!" I yelled as I smashed open the doors.
"Niobium!" gasped Renahk.
"I know everything I need to know!" I shouted in a mindless rage. "You shall pay for your misdeeds pharaoh! You and all of your minions!!!" I was so angry that my mind just snapped. My body went totally out of control as I felt, for the first time, the pains of my 1/2 dragon transformation. My wings and tail shot out of me, tearing my clothing where my extra extremities came out. My eyes burned with fury, and my body combusted with a magical fire aura. I laughed hysterically. "You shall all PAY!!!"
"Nio! Wait! I can explain!" pleaded Renahk.
"Too late! And I thought you were my friend. Oh well, you'll just have to die with the rest of the guards. I have no tolerance for an infidel like yourself!" I shouted.
I waved my arm into the air and fiery magma shot out of the ground and started the whole chamber on fire.
"So much power?" mumbled the Pharaoh.
I flew towards the Pharaoh and drew my sword. "You tremble. Why?" I spoke while holding my blade against his throat.
"You have surpassed your fathers powers." he spoke with fear. "It took my whole army just to damage his hide."
"ENOUGH!!!" I slit his throat. I knew it was wrong, but it felt so good. I then went after Renahk, and severed him into two. "I WILL RESTORE THE NAME OF THE DRAGON KING! GYAHAHAHA!!!"

"I control all of Egypt!" I yelled from atop my temple. I had slaughtered most of the pharaoh's minions and I was now more than 500 years old. I had reached my true form as well. I was almost seven feet tall. I was a true dragon. Black scales with a reddish tinge, wingspan of over forty feet, fire magic beyond an average humans wildest dream. I was the protector of the sun to the Egyptians. Because of my fire magic, and my thriving in light best. That is what they called me. I had my sun crest engraved on all of my precious items too. I had everything I had ever wanted. Until the Pharaoh's loyal high priest locked my body and soul away for "all of eternity". Spending all of 5000 years in an apocalypse of nothingness. Until Lithium re-opened the seal.

"Nio? NIO!!!"
"Wha? WHAT???"
"You were unconscious! Are you Okay?" Asked Lithium with concern in his voice. "Did I hurt you?"
"No.In fact,I've never felt better!" I sat up and extended my wings. "I've never felt better."
Years have passed. I now know what my hidden memories are. But still, I have no Idea what my purpose in life is. perhaps I shall find it out soon, or maybe later. All I know is, I have some killing to catch up on!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scott_Kuda on 2004-02-20 13:02 ]</font>

Skuda
Feb 20, 2004, 03:32 PM
Wootn! I got my story to...somewhat work! Please, tell me what you think!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scott_Kuda on 2004-02-20 13:03 ]</font>

ladyjaderiver
Feb 20, 2004, 03:56 PM
ninja cats? is that kinda like samurai pizza cats? I loved that show!!!!

Woooo! I love that show! I have three hours of it on tape. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

-Z
Feb 20, 2004, 04:30 PM
nice pic! and even a nice little story to go along with it! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

but now, its time for the one seal of approval you may not want to see;

TehDeluxeYoink! (http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mech/ziz/Theif2.gif)
^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2004-02-20 13:31 ]</font>

Skuda
Feb 20, 2004, 04:33 PM
yoink it all you want, It's 6 year old work. Plus I've got copies of those all over my computers. I have 3 computers and each on has a backup of my pictures and stories.

Jared_T
Feb 20, 2004, 05:07 PM
God I remember back when I was 10 yrs old. I did a lot of Fantisy art. I don't think I was that good.
And I have 3 computers too, and a laptop, and a linux box. and about 730 GB of total HD space. I have stuff so backed up I don't even remember where I put it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Garanz2
Feb 20, 2004, 05:20 PM

You

Are

GOD!

Sorry, I have a weird obsession with well-drawn dragon/bird anthropomorphs http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif (See my latest post on IHTIF http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif )

Do more, and I will he a very happy bunny.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garanz2 on 2004-02-20 14:21 ]</font>

Crystal_Heart
Feb 20, 2004, 05:23 PM
I know you got one for your pic, but you're story deserves one too!

wtg, Kuda!

Skuda
Feb 20, 2004, 05:30 PM
what the duce? 4 sweet mother of grants awards on one page??? wierd. I'm not "that" good. I still have room for improvement (which I have been doing for the past 6 years..I think) I'm probably going to look back on all of this art 20 years from now and laugh my buttocks off!

Garanz2
Feb 20, 2004, 05:31 PM
If you have any other anthro dragons or birds like that PLEASE put them up! (Squee!)

Robo47
Feb 20, 2004, 05:35 PM
I think its funny how he got the 1/2 dragon idea before my little cousin...

Everyone wait here while I go get him.

*leaves house*

I forgot their phone number and Jaks and PD went on a date. So I can't ask him.

Skuda
Feb 20, 2004, 05:37 PM
I think I threw out most of teh bad ones...I could look for some more on my computer. I might have a few more pics of Niobium in full dragon form. I was also thinking of making a novel out of Nio and Lith's adventures, but to date, I havn't even started. FYI, They live in New Orleans. Mardi Gras would be one heck of a feast!

Ryu-Tatsu
Feb 20, 2004, 05:53 PM
Hey! You copy cat! j/k

You had it first...

*glare*

Sord
Feb 20, 2004, 06:16 PM
I got a red X *cry* maybe once i get off this stupid laptop.

Sord
Feb 20, 2004, 08:09 PM
SMOHMFG!!! You drew that at the age of ten!? It looks like a statue. If it's supposed to be alive, I guess you could say this was a picture of him trying out for a part in the first spyro game....

Now for my seal of approval:

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Zelutos
Feb 23, 2004, 02:19 PM
On 2004-02-20 08:00, Scott_Kuda wrote:
Eyo everyone! sorry I havn't been around. Did anyone miss me? I've been staying at my grandparents hoose while my parents went to navada, and they don't have the internet. I promise that I will have some sort of goofy/interesting fan art to commemorate my being bored(eating chips drinking pop and sitting on the bed playing Crystal Cronicals)and Valentines day. I'm sure I could have done some pretty horrificly embarasing and scarring things to some of the friendly neighbourhood females.

Congrats to all the new Fan art I've seen! keep up the good work! and I'll CREEP up the good work! ahahaha! funny? no. didn't think so.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scott_Kuda on 2004-02-20 10:44 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scott_Kuda on 2004-02-20 12:49 ]</font>
]

You are obviously a horny person with nothing better to do than to harass women...frankly i'm ashamed to call you my friend...

Skuda
Feb 23, 2004, 02:24 PM
Zel, that hurts.

neo9376
Feb 23, 2004, 07:33 PM
awesome story one of if not the best story i've ever read. btw your description of Lithium sounds alot like Spike from the show Angel.