PDA

View Full Version : Ult Caves

mafuwally
Feb 20, 2004, 11:11 AM
What is the best way for a HUmar to get through ult caves.I can do it but it takes me ages and a lot of scape dolls and 'mates.

Armok
Feb 20, 2004, 11:13 AM
Using Vulcans and jellen everything. Also make sure you have a 150+atp mag

Ketchup345
Feb 20, 2004, 11:19 AM
On 2004-02-20 08:13, Armok wrote:
Using Vulcans and jellen everything. Also make sure you have a 150+atp mag

That much power on a Mag is not needed. You should have enough ATA to hit stuff at least, so your DEX on it must be at a good level (50-70)

Jellen and Zalure help a lot in Ultimate. Hotkey them.

Also, a Sword/Partisan type is your best friend. A Double Saber type weapon and a */Battle unit are also very helpful.

For the boss, I personally reccomend Slicer types weapons.

Spliffman
Feb 20, 2004, 11:19 AM
get yourself equipped with a sword, and hit the vulmers twice, then move back, then repeat. This way, you'll get slapped much less mate. Nano dragons and lilies are best dealt with by some decent mechs, or at range with some type of handgun. What level is your humar man?

If you miss a lot add some ???/arm units or use weapons with hit%. Use jellen and zalure whenever possible too like the other guy said, that will also help man.

Hope this helps you out man.....peace;)

AeraLure
Feb 20, 2004, 11:22 AM
And then of course a Shield of Delsaber and a Resist/Devil or two, to get your Dark resist over 50% if its the Lilies' megid that is giving you a hard time.

mafuwally
Feb 20, 2004, 11:23 AM
My HUmar is lvl 81 and uses a lavis blade. well my attacks miss one hell of a lot and I do have a god/arm so ill use that. thanks dudes.

Spliffman
Feb 20, 2004, 11:28 AM
no worries bro! good luck!

AeraLure
Feb 20, 2004, 11:29 AM
At that level I was using a 50 hit partisan or sword I bought from the shop. For me (HUnewearl though) that was best.

Reality_Check
Feb 20, 2004, 02:07 PM
I agree with most of these statements, but try to use a partisan over a sword, for the sheir fact of revocery time, that can be a big factor with lillies and their megid... And Ketchup is right about using slicers against Dal Ra Lie, because it's easier to fight him off the raft, than on the raft. And make sure you have Resta for Dal Ra Lie, becuase his beam has really fast recovery time. (Instead of Beam, wait, Beam, it's Beam, Beam, Beam) I never could dodge it. And instead of taking all your Scape Dolls with you, save some for Dal Ra Lie, My RAmar had to use 2 against him. And if your going to go for a 3-hit combo, use Light, Light Heavy.

rising_sunset
Feb 20, 2004, 02:14 PM
Here I go again...telling everyone about twin sabers. LOL, I would suggest you equip your HUmar with any twin saber weapons. They give good ATA, hit 6 times in a row and is powerful, or I guess you could get a twin sword like musashi or yamato or asuka. They are more powerful but have one less combo so it should help you a lot. Hope this helps!

lain2k3
Feb 20, 2004, 03:23 PM
On 2004-02-20 11:14, carolsdegga wrote:
Here I go again...telling everyone about twin sabers. LOL, I would suggest you equip your HUmar with any twin saber weapons. They give good ATA, hit 6 times in a row and is powerful, or I guess you could get a twin sword like musashi or yamato or asuka. They are more powerful but have one less combo so it should help you a lot. Hope this helps!

everyone know doublesabers are stupid good. their animation isnt very useful in caves.

doubletake123
Feb 20, 2004, 04:00 PM
it just takes some time do forest runs until ure mouth starts foaming and around lvl 100 you'll start being able to keep standing when the enemies hit u. cuz nothing is more annoying the getting hit in mid combo and falling over it just takes a lot longer. hope that helps a little

mafuwally
Feb 20, 2004, 04:24 PM
yeah thats my main problem, getting knocked over....