PDA

View Full Version : Which tech do you like (revised)

rising_sunset
Feb 20, 2004, 05:38 PM
When I say which tech do you like? I don't mean how POWERFUL they are or how much tp they use. Just a general "if it's useful and you like to use it" kind of poll so choose wisely! ^__^

Jarek
Feb 20, 2004, 06:14 PM
for me it would be the gi spells.
gifoie: cause it's huge! and it's fire!
gizonde: cause it still has good range (and it looks cool too)
gibarta: i really like the ice techs anyways, but gibarta is my fav.

rising_sunset
Feb 20, 2004, 06:15 PM
I will have to agree with you. GiBarta is my fav spells because it costs decent amount of tp, it hits mutiple enemies, freezes them, and last but no least! It looks kewl! lol (kewl = cool) ^__^

Squeege
Feb 20, 2004, 06:45 PM
I lile RAfoie, a lot. C'mon, it's a freakin' explosion with a fire ring around it. GIfoie is also pretty cool looking. Fire good.

Tsudo_Plat
Feb 20, 2004, 07:18 PM
Nuke em' with RAFOIE!!!

Genoa
Feb 20, 2004, 07:30 PM
Support techniques... S/D, J/Z, Resta&Anti, Reverser, Ryuker. All super important to me. *out of the blue... GO FOMAR!*

anwserman
Feb 20, 2004, 07:45 PM
Jellen and Zalure.

Kicks ass in battle mode when you're trying to play with cheaters.... your puny mech guns do nothing when you have level 30 jellen on your ass. And I have level 30 deband on myself!

Genoa
Feb 20, 2004, 07:54 PM
Why would you use mechguns in battle? You can only get hit with the 1st bullet that hits you. Mechguns become obsolete in battle and God Hand becomes your master!

Blitzkommando
Feb 20, 2004, 08:13 PM
Support spells. Dare I say... they are the most useful spells in the game. Imagine doing Seabeds without them. Nuff said.

Genoa
Feb 20, 2004, 08:19 PM
Yet solo players that are playing with Androids would say the same but switch out techs for traps.

KaFKa
Feb 20, 2004, 08:26 PM
On 2004-02-20 16:54, MegamanX wrote:
Why would you use mechguns in battle? You can only get hit with the 1st bullet that hits you. Mechguns become obsolete in battle and God Hand becomes your master!

megaman, mechs do enough damage to back you up, and not knock you down.

ergo

mechs in battle > j00

-LoneSniper-
Feb 20, 2004, 08:26 PM
i like support spells the simply support u http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

LoreSeeker
Feb 20, 2004, 09:13 PM
Support techs are the best. A high level FO can cast S&D and J&Z, which then allows the HUs and RAs to make quick work of all enemies, and J&Z also tag the enemies for experience with the FO. It's a win-win situation for everyone on the team, and I love FOs that cast support techs without me having to beg them to do their job.

rising_sunset
Feb 21, 2004, 01:17 AM
I don't get why so many people like support techs. If your playing all by yourself offline as a FO S&D would almost be useless!!! They only spell that would actually be good would prob be J&Z. That's at least what I think, any comments?

mafuwally
Feb 21, 2004, 07:12 AM
I just like grants as it looks damn cool.

Genoa
Feb 21, 2004, 03:44 PM
On 2004-02-20 17:26, KaFKa wrote:

On 2004-02-20 16:54, MegamanX wrote:

megaman, mechs do enough damage to back you up, and not knock you down.

ergo

mechs in battle > j00

You don't have to be knocked down... if you get hit with that 1st bullet that hits you, you have that breif invincibility, making you invulnerable to the rest of the shots. You can only get hit once?! And I don't play online so if online battle is different then well... i'm wrong.