PDA

View Full Version : cool Pinkal name?

Red_Ring_Rico
Apr 16, 2001, 04:07 PM
i just finished a 2nd level 100 character, HUmar and a RAcaseal. I was gonna make a HUcast next but i changed my mind. Decided to finally go force so i have character from each class. I know itll be a FOmarl. I know the look, white and pink suit, light blue/purple hair. I just need a cool name for the Force to give me Pinkal...ideas anyone?

tbiii
Apr 16, 2001, 04:38 PM
I spent all last Thursday trying to come up with some names to be a Pinkal. Here's a few of them (I don't have the others written down with me at work right now)

FurnaceFace
Joey Joe Jo Jr Shabadoo
cracka easy-e
Julie
SegaTeam

Now, I dont claim any of these names to be cool or anything (and I'm not even sure if the second one will fit), but they all give you a pinkal id.

tbiii

MechDan
Apr 16, 2001, 07:25 PM
I made a program to calculate section IDs (it's very easy and a lot faster than using the web site). Here are a bunch of Pinkal names I came up with:

Skuld
Dark Schneider
Dorothy Catalonia
Dorothy
Alia
Sakura
Ramu
Sandlock
White Club
Koishikawa
Ellyshis

If you're an anime fan, you may recognize some names...

Sporin
Apr 16, 2001, 09:18 PM
Buckaroo Bonzai
Gandalf
Frag Meister

are all Pinkal

opalexian
Apr 18, 2001, 04:50 AM
On 2001-04-16 17:25, MechDan wrote:
I made a program to calculate section IDs (it's very easy and a lot faster than using the web site). Here are a bunch of Pinkal names I came up with:

Skuld

Actually, that is the PERFECT name, although it would be better-suited to a FOnewearl. I wonder what sec ID ChibiUrd would come out to be...
/me is too lazy and tired to go find out....

AK404
Apr 18, 2001, 05:59 AM
MechaDan, you should make that program downloadable. I'd love to check for section IDs while I'm offline.

Danger_Girl
Apr 18, 2001, 06:36 AM
I got Pinkal with the name Mystery. But useing a ID Calculator you can pretty much get any ID from any name if you don't mind spelling it out like DaNgEr_GuRl. That one got me Skylyhttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif.

Omege12
Apr 18, 2001, 08:39 AM
Lil kik Arse

*cries*
My old FOnewearl's name, it was Pinkal. She got corrupted though...
*cries again*