PDA

View Full Version : w00t!! Spread Needle after only 3 Ruins Runs!!

Tsudo_Plat
Feb 20, 2004, 07:11 PM
I just got it!! Muhahahaha!! Finally nabbed a Spread Needle after only doing 3 ruins runs!! It has no %, but I don't really care, its a freaking Spread Needle!!

Just for anyone that doesn't have one yet, it is SOOO GOOD, the speed is what totally makes the difference. Weak, Power, Power and if you time it right they can never hit you! ^_^

Just thought I'd brag a little since this is pretty much my main reason for ever using my Ranger so much and now I finally have my precious needle. ^_^

Jarek
Feb 20, 2004, 07:18 PM
haha....
guess you better change your mood now.

Tsudo_Plat
Feb 20, 2004, 07:19 PM
On 2004-02-20 16:18, psobsesser wrote:
haha....
guess you better change your mood now.

LoL, yep, now I get to search for a Yas 7k from a Morfos....... that should be fun @_@

KaFKa
Feb 20, 2004, 07:20 PM
i loathe you...

navci
Feb 20, 2004, 07:21 PM
On 2004-02-20 16:20, KaFKa wrote:
i loathe you...

Ditto!! WHOA!
Some people are just really lucky!

Jarek
Feb 20, 2004, 07:22 PM
i figured that would be coming. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

were you online or offline at the time?

Cc08
Feb 20, 2004, 07:37 PM
OMG... Grrr... Nice find... argghhh, 20 + Ruins runs and still no Spread Needle. BTW, what ID are you

Xeno_M
Feb 20, 2004, 08:06 PM
Yeah i found one too. After 3 MONTHS OF SEARCHING! Offline i did nothing but Redria Ruins (try from C bringer). Online i did nothing but Endless Nightmare 4 (from Merlan). I finally nabbed it last week. And that sounded funny... "I FINALLY found it after 3 runs" You make it sound like you had been searching for months, but you only made 3 runs...

-LoneSniper-
Feb 20, 2004, 08:26 PM
congrats man.

Tsudo_Plat
Feb 20, 2004, 09:20 PM
On 2004-02-20 16:22, psobsesser wrote:
i figured that would be coming. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

were you online or offline at the time?

Offline, I don't have online, so everything I get has to be from offline runs or quests. Its funny, cuz it took me like a million runs through Mines to nab a Yas3k, which supposedly has the same drop rate as Merlan Spread Needle, but I nab Spread easily....... weird 0_o

rising_sunset
Feb 20, 2004, 09:27 PM
Ok...well, keep on hunting even though that's going to be mornings to nights of HARD work. LoL! Good luck!

LoreSeeker
Feb 20, 2004, 10:20 PM
The thing that sucks is that if you take it online, people usually assume that Needles are dupes, cuz most are. It's a shame that true legits don't get more credit; they work really hard.

Tsudo_Plat
Feb 20, 2004, 10:32 PM
On 2004-02-20 19:20, LoreSeeker wrote:
The thing that sucks is that if you take it online, people usually assume that Needles are dupes, cuz most are. It's a shame that true legits don't get more credit; they work really hard.

Yup, us legits all have to stick together man!! Plus, my Spread Needle has no %, so I doubt ppl would want to dupe that.

Firocket1690
Feb 21, 2004, 01:45 AM
Hmmm, When I read this, the original poster stretched the page .... Very long (horozontal)
Edits please ?

Oh, and congrats. w00ty. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Spliffman
Feb 21, 2004, 03:37 AM
congratulations mate, that sure is quick to find a needle. Sorry aboput what happened in your other thread about the needle, but I was so wound up that those kids who took part in the argument couldn't read the in-game weapon description that a spread needle is a 'custom shotgun that shoots countless needles'.

I believe in talking the truth, wherever it is man, people here might read that thread and and believe it's a rifle. Then, when they get into an argument online with someone who has actually read the weapon derscription, they will feel rather stupid and blame it on incorrect information from pso-world, when it really is just some kids with attitude problems.

Sorry again man, well done on finding your needle so soon, it took me about 30-40 runs to get one. The good thing for you now is, you won't be looking for that weapon as much in ruins so one will pop up with % soon enough lol. Not hijacking your thread man, just wanted to explain what happened to ya, you seem like a level chap.

peace

Armok
Feb 21, 2004, 06:18 AM
Not to annoy everyone or anything

But my redria found a Spread Needle (0,0,30,30) off a Dark bringer on his second run. Oh and on tis first run he found a DF field.

Ranger weopons seem to be dropping well for me this month as I found a Yamicov 9000M after only 3 crisson Ass on my lv 71 Ramarl.

Now thats lucky.

Oh but so as not to rub it in I did take 10million exp (200runs) to even find a Skyly Red Sword so wat comes around goes around.

mafuwally
Feb 21, 2004, 06:31 AM
Yeah well done man. Im on the same page as you cus i got me a frozen shooter last night!!!

Polar
Feb 21, 2004, 11:45 AM
As I've just posted... I found one after two Seek my Master runs! There's a room with three Arlans, two Merlans and one Del-D, and I suddenly noticed a red Weapon box... relised it couldn't be another (damned) Justy because of what the enemies were, had to be a spread or a Red Scorpio.
But... all my items were full (good thing I was offline) and the next spawn was three Delsabers!
I nearly lost Shino while desparately scrabbling to drop something... anything... gave me the fright of my life lol. But worth it - a spread with 25% Hit.

Garm
Feb 21, 2004, 02:38 PM
nice find... pretty soon to... I need it! altough im not going to like its damage... why do I always post alot of dots?...

Tsudo_Plat
Feb 22, 2004, 12:45 AM
On 2004-02-21 11:38, Garm wrote:
nice find... pretty soon to... I need it! altough im not going to like its damage... why do I always post alot of dots?...

Trust me the damage is actually good. When it's grinded fully it highers ATP by 190. The key to it is its freaking amazing speed. My RAcast does about 100 on weak 200 on power and hes lvl 115. Lets just see everything on Episode 1 is really easy now. If only I could say the same about annoying Control Center!!! Stupid Megid.... *grumble*

azngamer648
Feb 22, 2004, 01:44 AM
nice find.... i wish i had one.....

lain2k3
Feb 22, 2004, 07:07 AM
yep, very nice find. I'm not going to try and start up the classification argument (spliffman).

I found 3 spread needles within 8 ruins runs, not even full runs either. all 3 are gone to fsod though.

have fun pwning the enitre game with that thing!

Tsudo_Plat
Feb 22, 2004, 01:29 PM
On 2004-02-22 04:07, lain2k3 wrote:
yep, very nice find. I'm not going to try and start up the classification argument (spliffman).

I found 3 spread needles within 8 ruins runs, not even full runs either. all 3 are gone to fsod though.

have fun pwning the enitre game with that thing!

LoL, so far I have been, just lately I keep dying to stupid Megid from those Gibbons!! I don't feel like equipping Resist/Devil either, so forget Central Control for awhile. I'm thinking about playing through ruins some more maybe I can grab a Spread Needle with Hit%, that would be freaking smurf!

Xeno_M
Feb 22, 2004, 02:13 PM

You think you'd learn after losing the first Needle. And if not, surely you'd learn after the SECOND Needle vanished... But 3? Why dont you put weapons in your box before going the lobby?
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

lain2k3
Feb 22, 2004, 02:18 PM
On 2004-02-22 11:13, Xeno_M wrote:

You think you'd learn after losing the first Needle. And if not, surely you'd learn after the SECOND Needle vanished... But 3? Why dont you put weapons in your box before going the lobby?
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

I only lost the first one in the lobby, the other 2 were during boss loading sequences.

Nai_Calus
Feb 22, 2004, 02:46 PM
The Spread Needle is a shoe. </LollipopLolita>

I wish I could find something that fast. >_<;;; Meeeeh.

kazuma56
Feb 22, 2004, 04:24 PM
Tsudo_Plat- I'm currently doing runs for a Yas 7K now, care to race?

Good find with the Spread needle, it took me like 5-10 to get my first spread but it is my best rare found, tekked it has (0/25/0/35/35).

Schpitz
Feb 22, 2004, 05:15 PM
dude, you found a Spread in like.. .3 Ruins runs? Holy crap, I found mine in during my 26th - yes I counted. I found my Yas 9KM and 7KV no sweat though, so, God Speed I guess