PDA

View Full Version : GC: A great months worth of goodies!

Genoa
Feb 20, 2004, 07:47 PM
During this month, I have been quite fortunate to get many desired items.... all items I have not been actually searching for but just happen to get them along the way... except holy ray... I was really on Sil Dragon's case for that baby.

Anyway, 1st good item of the month was my Holy Ray. After countless Sil Dragon slottering, he finally handed it over. (bout time). Not photon ratio whatsoever.... the queer!...

Second find was the most unexpected of all drops 4 me... I had been doing a forest run for fast EXP and a Tollaw approached me. I had slaughtered it with my Repeaters (and NO I didn't miss Lain!). And it was practically on me when I killed it and it droped ?SPECIAL WEAPON and I was stunned for about 6-7 seconds... thinking I was purplenum and had obtained Lavis Cannon, then I remembered it was the Real Agito. I tekked it and it had 20%hit! Yeah... that was pretty cool.

Third totally awesome find was at caves 3... I had stumbled across a Red Slime on my way to Dal Ral Lie.... And the coin flipped in the air... and it was heads! I got Caduceus. Though I messed up while tekking it... messed up the photon ratio... 5 less than what it was when I found it... Oh well, now I got one that I found myself. Yey!

And, the day after that I found Pan Arm's Arms with my friend. I was like "Freeze it with FS and i'll zalure it... then we can beat the shiz outa him!" And after 5 Pan Arms... we got it! It's so cool, I love how it dims out and stuff. And the paralysis is pretty high! I like it alot!

And the final good find was actually today, I was playing with my friend. He was my RAmarl (1st player) and I was FOmar. I wanted him to b 1st so I could get Twin Brand from Barba Ray. And we started the VR Temple run and in one of the rooms in Alpha, we had found 3 hildelts. My friend was using frozen shooter and I was using Holy Ray. He killed the one on the left, I killed the one in the middle, and the other one was off in a corner doing circles... (druged perhaps...?) anyways, the one I killed had dropped ?SPECIAL WEAPON. And I was like "oh cool, a special weapon sword..." (its what I call them when it shows a pic of saber on left corner) And I check my shortcut-weapon equipment list and it said I could wear it. I put it on and was shocked to see Ancient Saber in my hands. That was so cool! I loves it!
What a good month it has been http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

rising_sunset
Feb 20, 2004, 07:53 PM
Uhhh...That's great

GOOD JOB!!!

I found 6 slicer of braveman from the sil drago, LoL!

Tsudo_Plat
Feb 20, 2004, 10:24 PM
On 2004-02-20 16:47, MegamanX wrote:
And, the day after that I found Pan Arm's Arms with my friend. I was like "Freeze it with FS and i'll zalure it... then we can beat the shiz outa him!" And after 5 Pan Arms... we got it! It's so cool, I love how it dims out and stuff. And the paralysis is pretty high! I like it alot!

And the final good find was actually today, I was playing with my friend. He was my RAmarl (1st player) and I was FOmar. I wanted him to b 1st so I could get Twin Brand from Barba Ray. And we started the VR Temple run and in one of the rooms in Alpha, we had found 3 hildelts. My friend was using frozen shooter and I was using Holy Ray. He killed the one on the left, I killed the one in the middle, and the other one was off in a corner doing circles... (druged perhaps...?) anyways, the one I killed had dropped ?SPECIAL WEAPON. And I was like "oh cool, a special weapon sword..." (its what I call them when it shows a pic of saber on left corner) And I check my shortcut-weapon equipment list and it said I could wear it. I put it on and was shocked to see Ancient Saber in my hands. That was so cool! I loves it!
What a good month it has been http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Pan Arms eh? I want those. That gives me an idea. Congrats on the Ancient Saber, I hecka want one of those too!! You've had a good month man!

Cc08
Feb 20, 2004, 11:14 PM
Very nice month... I hope I have one like that soon...

mafuwally
Feb 21, 2004, 06:51 AM
Yeah Im out looking for the ancient saber as well, but i cant find it cus im a purplenum...

Jive18
Feb 21, 2004, 12:03 PM
Wow, awesome finds (especially that Holy Ray). My month has been alright in terms of rares. The only really good thing I've found was Standstill Shield from a Mil on Ult. Temple. I also found a Sange with 20% on Dark in my first Addicting Food's run, which was pretty cool. Other than that I haven't found anything. Again, congrats on your excellent finds.

Genoa
Feb 21, 2004, 03:31 PM
Yey more finds to add to this month! Today I was playing with my friend again (he was RAmarl skyly I was FOmar bluefull) and we were doing VR Temple a bunch of times to get that Twin Brand from Barba Ray. And we met a Hildetor on the way. It gave us God/Power! Oh joy! And then, after 3 VR temple runs, Barba Ray gave us Twin Brand! 2 More good items for me this month! In one day too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Genoa
Feb 21, 2004, 03:54 PM
Holy Ray [0/0/0/0/0]
Agito (AUW 1975) [0/0/0/0/20]
Caduceus [0/0/0/5/0]
Pan Arm's Arms
Ancient Saber [0/0/0/0/0]
God/Power
Twin Brand [0/15/35/20/0]
Hooray! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2004-02-21 12:57 ]</font>

lain2k3
Feb 21, 2004, 09:27 PM
I still dont see how you can hit with suck fscky ata.

congrats on the stuff, though.

and about ancient saber, does it have handgun range, or is that only the special?

PJ
Feb 21, 2004, 09:35 PM
Handgun range special?

Oooh, so that's what my friend was showing with ihs Demonic Fork... the EXP Steal from a distance. I guess Ancient Saber is the same thing?

If it is, then yes, only AS special is handgun range.

Genoa
Feb 23, 2004, 07:24 PM
Yeah, the special has a Handgun range. I thought it was mechgun but I stood back a bit further and it worked... well, it didn't hit but it said MISS so yeah, range of handgun. Stop picking on FOmar... *sniff*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2004-02-23 16:25 ]</font>

Genoa
Feb 25, 2004, 05:50 PM
Oh, that's just great. I got my redria to ult today, the 1st Hildelt she encountered dropped a red box... I flipped!... but no, it was Photon Drop. *sigh* My luck streak is dying! No!!!! February is MY month to get the pirates booty! Well, I was playin with my friend on Vhard VR Temple, in the same run we found a Nar lily (got Custom Barrier ver.00) and a Love Rappy (got God/Luck). So i'm still on a roll http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

segadrm10
Feb 25, 2004, 08:40 PM
u are lucky i havent found anything good this month except a cure/poisin which i all ready had.

Reality_Check
Feb 25, 2004, 09:06 PM
I found a bit this month. Lemme see here

Redria:
x3 PD
Red Handgun
x2 Diska of Bravemen
DB's Sword
Cure/Paralysis
General/Battle
Wizzard/Technique
Diska of Liberator
Amplifier of Gizonde (Now if only I had an Amper of Zonde, I'd be in buissness)

Whitill
x1 PD
x2 Varista

Genoa
Feb 26, 2004, 05:44 PM
The bloody devil! Hildelt is so... mean! Why won't he give it to me! I'm on my 12th, FoS run... not a single good thing! Oh, here's something ironic... I found a Pal Rappy... and there isn't all that many rappies in that quest, yet I haven't seen a Hildetor. I want magic stone "irisista" too! God/Battle and the magic stone are the key items I want in forest with my redria... then it's off to caves to start the hunt for Lavis Cannon!

lain2k3
Feb 26, 2004, 09:09 PM
On 2004-02-26 14:44, MegamanX wrote:
The bloody devil! Hildelt is so... mean! Why won't he give it to me! I'm on my 12th, FoS run... not a single good thing! Oh, here's something ironic... I found a Pal Rappy... and there isn't all that many rappies in that quest, yet I haven't seen a Hildetor. I want magic stone "irisista" too! God/Battle and the magic stone are the key items I want in forest with my redria... then it's off to caves to start the hunt for Lavis Cannon!

haha, I wouldnt be counting on finding anything within 100 FoS runs.

and after lavis,it off to seabed for MKB!

Genoa
Feb 27, 2004, 05:13 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was doing another FoS run today with my Redira... and this time... Hildelt was nice to me! I got God/Battle and I am so totally loving it! Only 1 photon drop from him, and that was my 1st hildelt ever! I'd say I made great timing in getting God/Battle. I did it in under 2 days.... but then again, I was doing FoS like crazy. I'd say i've done about 20 something runs the couple past days at school since I got her to ultimate. She started at lvl.55 and now is at 73! Lucky me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif February is awesome!

trypticon
Feb 27, 2004, 05:33 PM
Man! Congratulations, you've had a great month of finds!

azngamer648
Feb 27, 2004, 07:30 PM
Dang lucky you! Rares just stop dropping for me now that sucks =[ but anyways congrats on the finds!

Genoa
Feb 27, 2004, 07:32 PM
Top Findings of February 2004!
1.Holy Ray [0/0/0/0/0]
2.Agito (AUW 1975) [0/0/0/0/20]
3.Caduceus [0/0/0/5/0]
4.Pan Arm's Arms
5.Ancient Saber [0/0/0/0/0]
6.God/Power
7.Twin Brand [0/15/35/20/0]
8.God/Battle
... and when february ends... I will never see a good red box again... (soon to add magic stone "irisita" to the list... after I found some hildetors!

RedXII
Feb 27, 2004, 07:46 PM
Good for you MegamanX, I hope my month of rares comes soon. Maybe next month.

Jive18
Feb 27, 2004, 11:50 PM
Glad I re-visited your thread Mega Man. I can't recall ever hearing of anyone having so many great finds in 1 month as you. Hopefully you do get that Iritista, Rainbow Baton is incredible. As far as my luck goes, I still haven't found anything *keeps wishing for that 'torr to drop FS*. Anyways, congrats (again http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif) to your excellent finds this month.

P.S. - Find that Iritista before February ends, March is almost here.