PDA

View Full Version : Names of virus armor?

kitomaka_ck
Feb 21, 2004, 12:44 AM
ITs obvious where nelgal and de rol come from... but what about the other 2?

Maybe Lufateria or somethin is needed for the whole dna/red ring trick,

does anyone know what the deep meanings for those names are

VioletSkye
Feb 21, 2004, 12:54 AM
Its actually lafuteria and when I did a search for it, it only came up with PSO related sites lol. So I'm guessing it means nothing outside of the game.

Firocket1690
Feb 21, 2004, 01:43 AM
Nelgal ?

*has no idea*

Schpitz
Feb 21, 2004, 02:35 AM
I guessing they are just evolved stages of the Parasitic Cell "D"... maybe in new sequals? Kind of cool to think about, the past of items shrouded in myrstery... and such

Eihwaz
Feb 21, 2004, 02:56 AM
On 2004-02-20 23:35, Sigma7789 wrote:
I guessing they are just evolved stages of the Parasitic Cell "D"... maybe in new sequals? Kind of cool to think about, the past of items shrouded in myrstery... and such

Hmm, so I suppose the parasite armors work like this: the stink frame is where the cell D takes root and grows, infesting the armor and changing it.

On a side note, I've heard people mentioning that the various virus wear have an animation: when you have them equipped, those little wormy thing from ruins 3 float around you. However, I was watching your RAmar, Sigma, and the things didn't appear. We were playing multimode...what's up with that?

Sigma, check your PMs.

VulpesMundi
Feb 21, 2004, 04:23 AM
On 2004-02-20 23:56, Eihwaz wrote:
On a side note, I've heard people mentioning that the various virus wear have an animation: when you have them equipped, those little wormy thing from ruins 3 float around you.

Only the Virus Armor: Lafuteria has that animation. The three Parasite Wears and the Stink Frame don't have any animation at all.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2004-02-21 01:24 ]</font>

Armok
Feb 21, 2004, 06:27 AM
Parasite wear dont have annim because they where original v1 items which didnt show up armors. V2 introduced Virus wear Laf which shows up as little wormy things.