PDA

View Full Version : s/d and j/z

MelancholyWitch
Feb 22, 2004, 12:07 AM
A while back there was a post that said something about Shifta increaseing ata and zeluare decreasing eva. Well i went to forest 1 with my lvl 140 HUmar i got a flowens sword and that thing misses alot, but when i casted zeluare i got more frequint hits. I got to cast zeluare on 1 bartle and there were 2 i hit them with my flownens sword and i seem to have hit the bartle with zeluare alot more times then the other one and i killed it faster. So in conclusion Shifta will increase ata alittle and zeluare well decrease eva alittl, but the test werent the most accurte so now im off to battle mode.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mexicanpride on 2004-02-21 21:12 ]</font>

Nohe
Feb 22, 2004, 12:44 AM
Humm ...
Lvl 54 FOnewearl, lvl 10 Shifta ...
Ata without Shifta: 114
Ata with Shifta: 114

I think results are clear http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Shifta doesn't increase ATA, and Zalure probably doesn't decrease EVP.

badbitz
Feb 22, 2004, 12:57 AM
Yeah,I'm sure that is right. they have nothing to do with ATA.
It was probably just luck. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

navci
Feb 22, 2004, 03:37 AM
There is a good way to check if Shifta increase ATA. It is called the status screen.

Check it before casting Shifta, and then after. Compare the ATA. I don't believe there is a change. However! I do think Zalure has something to do with Evade. Cuz with my Hucast without Zalure his Charge Vulcan special is miss miss miss, but with Zalure, he can do a miss, hit hit.

Armok
Feb 22, 2004, 07:01 AM
Back on Dc if u had an s rank. Using the spec could cast lv 50 Zalure and jellen on an enemy. If u hit them with jellen they always had their attacks blocked by you.

Kraida
Feb 22, 2004, 07:06 AM
On 2004-02-22 04:01, Armok wrote:
Back on Dc if u had an s rank. Using the spec could cast lv 50 Zalure and jellen on an enemy. If u hit them with jellen they always had their attacks blocked by you.

HOLY CRAP! WHAT ABOUT WHEN IT CAST SHIFTA AND DEBAND ON THE ENEMY! RUN LIKE HELL!!!

Armok
Feb 22, 2004, 07:20 AM
Yer that was bad. Wat was really good though was me and my friend would start a battle game with our srank needles. Shoot each other until we got both S&D lv 50 then each take a zone (5000 legit atp with a needle woohooo). Personally I could take mines out before it wore off. Good old dc hucast s rank needle days.

ilr2000
Feb 22, 2004, 08:59 AM
On 2004-02-22 04:20, Armok wrote:
Yer that was bad. Wat was really good though was me and my friend would start a battle game with our srank needles. Shoot each other until we got both S&D lv 50 then each take a zone (5000 legit atp with a needle woohooo). Personally I could take mines out before it wore off. Good old dc hucast s rank needle days.

whoa I never thought of that. Damn thats clever shiz right there.

Liquid_Bacon
Feb 22, 2004, 01:22 PM
On 2004-02-22 05:59, ilr2000 wrote:

On 2004-02-22 04:20, Armok wrote:

whoa I never thought of that. Damn thats clever shiz right there.

That is really clever! Nice one!

Armok
Feb 23, 2004, 04:35 AM
Cheers ppl

Eclypse
Feb 24, 2004, 02:38 AM
On 2004-02-21 21:07, mexicanpride wrote:
A while back there was a post that said something about Shifta increaseing ata and zeluare decreasing eva. Well i went to forest 1 with my lvl 140 HUmar i got a flowens sword and that thing misses alot, but when i casted zeluare i got more frequint hits. I got to cast zeluare on 1 bartle and there were 2 i hit them with my flownens sword and i seem to have hit the bartle with zeluare alot more times then the other one and i killed it faster. So in conclusion Shifta will increase ata alittle and zeluare well decrease eva alittl, but the test werent the most accurte so now im off to battle mode.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mexicanpride on 2004-02-21 21:12 ]</font>

It's not that it raises ATA because it doesn't. The reason you were able to hit more when you cast Zalure is because it lowers the enemies defense there for making them more suseptible to damage. Now one would think that damage just means when you hit something it take more damage, but for some reason PSO has always made it so the animals take more frequent hits as well as a lil more damage when weakened.

joluh
Feb 24, 2004, 04:40 AM
J/Z do make enemies weaker not only on DEF and ATP... without them my FOnewm get hitted by all enemies on FOREST ULTIMATE... with J/Z he can cover 2/3 Hilde hits

S/D will only increase YOUR CHAR's ATP and DEF