PDA

View Full Version : Dark Bringers

Eihwaz
Feb 22, 2004, 12:21 AM
I've decided to hunt down a nice Bringer's Right Arm, to make the Bringer's Rifle, for my FOmar. Now, I was told the quest From the Depths has 6 Dark Bringers, but that sounds kinda smallish. Would I better off doing just runs (in Pinkal) or FTD? My FOnewm can survive Ult Ruins fairly well...

Tsudo_Plat
Feb 22, 2004, 12:39 AM
Uhmm, I'd play the quests personally, they are usually easier. Depends really, whichever is quicker. Play em both then u decide.

Soukosa
Feb 22, 2004, 01:06 AM
Normal Ruins runs will get you more, but you have to wade through Ruins 1 and half of Ruins 2 before you can even touch the first one. If you do the quest, you can get to them faster. Only issue is that you have to go through the cut scenes and such if you do the quest.

rising_sunset
Feb 22, 2004, 01:15 AM
*sigh* Here we go again, LoL! If you really want one I can trade you my legit dark bringers rifle. I kind of got bored of using it for my FOmarl. So tell me if your interested!

ERS
Feb 22, 2004, 11:25 AM
On 2004-02-21 22:15, carolsdegga wrote:
*sigh* Here we go again, LoL! If you really want one I can trade you my legit dark bringers rifle. I kind of got bored of using it for my FOmarl. So tell me if your interested!

http://www.pso-world.com/viewforum.php?forum=2

Stop posting useless material, put it in the right forums.

Eihwaz
Feb 22, 2004, 05:35 PM
On 2004-02-21 22:06, Sounomi wrote:
Normal Ruins runs will get you more, but you have to wade through Ruins 1 and half of Ruins 2 before you can even touch the first one. If you do the quest, you can get to them faster. Only issue is that you have to go through the cut scenes and such if you do the quest.

EDIT: Eeep, sorry! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif I assumed you meant Normal difficulty, since the n was captial. Then I realize, it's the first word in the sentence. >.< Thanks for kicking me in the right direction, Navi. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Hmm, now to go check which quests I have to do, so I can unlock From The Depths.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2004-02-22 14:43 ]</font>

navci
Feb 22, 2004, 05:38 PM
She meant normal as in "non-quest" geez Wazzy. This is Sounomi you are talking to.

VulpesMundi
Feb 22, 2004, 06:27 PM
The quest Retired Hunter has 3 Bringers in a relatively short amount of time. A decently developed character can usually finish in under 20 minutes, and a strong character under 15. However, regular Ruins runs would probably net you more goodies in the long run, even if you don't find exactly what you're looking for. Plus you'll get an extra chunk of experience if you can beat Falz. And if you manage to get online, Endless Nightmare 4 is a great place for Bringers, among other enemies.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2004-02-22 15:32 ]</font>

fireant
Feb 22, 2004, 10:04 PM
I went Online to get to play Endless Nightmare 4 to the Bringer's Rifle. I took 7 times to get it. It was better than the 32 times it took me to get a C-Sorcerer's Cane from Doc's Secret Plan.

Zelgadis
Feb 23, 2004, 11:20 AM
Nice weapon to have. But not really worth it in the end. Well...dunno for sure...but all my chars are doing fine without it. I'd like to have one in order to see what its capable of doing.

muff
Feb 23, 2004, 11:51 AM
On 2004-02-23 08:20, Zelgadis wrote:
Nice weapon to have. But not really worth it in the end. Well...dunno for sure...but all my chars are doing fine without it. I'd like to have one in order to see what its capable of doing.

In other words, you said this:

Nice to have, but not worth it. I have no idea what it does but I'll guess it's not worth it because I'm doing fine without one.

That is the stupidist thing I have ever read.

Anyways, regular Ultimate ruins runs will most likely wield you the Bringers Arm quicker.

Zelgadis
Feb 23, 2004, 02:23 PM
yeah yeah....your basically say I think your fucked up in the head. Whatever. What I meant is I don't really care if I have one...though I'd like to see what its capable of. Only red box I got off a bringer was Rico's earrings.