PDA

View Full Version : Credit Cards?

BlueSummer
Feb 22, 2004, 02:35 AM
Is there a way to get online without a credit card? Cause our credit card here is maxed to it's limit unless you want to give me your credit card number. lol jk. But really is there another way to get onine without using one?

~BlueSummer

Rich_T
Feb 22, 2004, 05:29 AM
depends on where you are
in north America you can only use a credit card, in Europe you can use Credit and Debit cards.
the EU version in the UK acepts the folowing credit cards : Mastercard and Visa and debit cards : Switch and Solo

If youve maxed out your credit card, i would seriously sugest that you concentrate on paying it off by as much as possible each month, beofre you even think of adding any more to it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rich_T on 2004-02-22 02:31 ]</font>

sisco
Feb 28, 2004, 04:29 AM
On 2004-02-22 02:29, Rich_T wrote:
depends on where you are
in north America you can only use a credit card, in Europe you can use Credit and Debit cards.
the EU version in the UK acepts the folowing credit cards : Mastercard and Visa and debit cards : Switch and Solo

If youve maxed out your credit card, i would seriously sugest that you concentrate on paying it off by as much as possible each month, beofre you even think of adding any more to it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rich_T on 2004-02-22 02:31 ]</font>

try pso explorer, with that you can play pso without a creditcard.

http://www.psoexplorer.com