PDA

View Full Version : Game freezes

Marrix
Feb 22, 2004, 04:14 AM
I have been playing PSO on my xbox for a while now, and just earlier the game froze when I was joining a room online. It was during the loading screen, and It just kept repeating and I left it for about 5 minutes and it was still stuck there. I was hoping around from trade rooms, and had all of my good ranger guns in my inventory. I turned of the power of my box and rebooted it only to have found out that I no longer own hardly any of my stuff. Has this happened to anyone else? and how am I gonna get my stuff back?

-Marrix

Rich_T
Feb 22, 2004, 05:26 AM
Its probably happened to quite a few people on here.
its hapened to me on the Dreamcast versions of PSO and on the Gamecube version.
the only thing you can do of the items deleted message comes up is to cancle loading that character, start a multiplayer game, and if your items are still there in multiplayer, give them to another character, next start an offline game.
it will say that your items are going to be deleted, but as long as you left the multiplayer game with the now saving screen you should be OK.
Next quit and save the offline game, then go back to multiplayer, collect your items off the other character, quit and save, then go back online.

If you have continued to load your character past the items will be deleted screen then you have lost them, and there is no way of getting them back
If you try the above method, it still migght not work, although i got an FSOD last night, and it saved some of my stuff, although the only non equiped stuff i had was dimates/trimates star atomisers sol atomisers etc.

hers a few tips:

Always put non equiped items back in the bank beofre you quit a game

never carry more than you have to

always bank you messata