PDA

View Full Version : Where is phantasy star online ep. 1&2 on xbox released? i ha

z_odio
Feb 22, 2004, 03:18 PM
I live in ireland, have xbox & xbox live, and yet hav nevr seen it in a game shop. Help ne1?

LoreSeeker
Feb 22, 2004, 03:32 PM
I'm not sure if it's been released in Ireland or not, but I'm sure you could buy it online without a problem.

Schpitz
Feb 22, 2004, 07:03 PM
Whoa, Ireland? Never played with an Irish before... but, yeah, you could pick it up off of any European Gaming Site that sells video games for the XBOX. I don't reccomend getting online with an XBOX, though. PSO is so corupted on there - hardly anybody walks around with a legit mag, and one time, while I was in the lobby, I saw an item on the ground.IN THE LOBBY. But, meh, do whatever, just keep your nose down and off of those hex-monkeys

KingChaos
Feb 22, 2004, 07:26 PM
i live in england its been out for a year.

just get a imported english version

Gaurdian
Feb 23, 2004, 11:01 AM
online, easily.

MilkManX
Feb 23, 2004, 11:03 AM
On 2004-02-22 16:03, Sigma7789 wrote:
Whoa, Ireland? Never played with an Irish before... but, yeah, you could pick it up off of any European Gaming Site that sells video games for the XBOX. I don't reccomend getting online with an XBOX, though. PSO is so corupted on there - hardly anybody walks around with a legit mag, and one time, while I was in the lobby, I saw an item on the ground.IN THE LOBBY. But, meh, do whatever, just keep your nose down and off of those hex-monkeys

Yes there are alot of dupers but there are also alot of legit players too.

Eclypse
Feb 24, 2004, 04:16 PM
On 2004-02-22 16:03, Schpitz wrote:

The NG version is just as bad, it really doesnt' matter which version you get because as long as the Phantasy Star name is attached and it's an online game, it will be corrupt.

xDarkFlowx
Feb 25, 2004, 05:29 PM
so true

Denny
Feb 26, 2004, 04:10 PM
On 2004-02-22 16:03, Schpitz wrote:

Bull with a capital @#$%!
Just answer the question for the member and keep your BS to yourself. Xbox PSO is nowhere near as bad as you are trying to make it out to be.