PDA

View Full Version : Kind of silly question...

RoninJoku
Feb 22, 2004, 10:20 PM
Are any other severs up besides jp ones? And if not, will the US servers be up just as soon as the US version is released or will we have to wait a while?

I've never been around online on a pso game soon enough after their release to know how things unfold...

navci
Feb 22, 2004, 10:36 PM
On 2004-02-22 19:20, RurouniJoku wrote:
Are any other severs up besides jp ones? And if not, will the US servers be up just as soon as the US version is released or will we have to wait a while?

I've never been around online on a pso game soon enough after their release to know how things unfold...

The US servers are actually also up.

Link00seven
Feb 22, 2004, 10:52 PM
Episode III uses the same servers as EpI&II, so it already connects to the US and EU servers.

Once EpIII is released elsewhere in the world, US and EU will end up having /B ships though ^_^

RoninJoku
Feb 22, 2004, 11:16 PM
Ya know what?! Yeah! I knew that! My brain is just being really stupid today! Now I feel silly... hahaha.... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

But these B-ships... What exactly are those? I've only seen them when going to play challenge mode...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RurouniJoku on 2004-02-22 20:19 ]</font>

Arislan
Feb 23, 2004, 12:17 AM
They're calleb Battle Ships. You get more experience per match, but also lose experience when you lose. I'd rather play on a B Ship than not, but that's just me.

Jack
Feb 23, 2004, 03:16 PM
I can see the US version getting new ships, but not the EU version. My guess is that Regulus, Arcturus and Alphard will become /B servers.