PDA

View Full Version : Add slot runs....

Zarode
Feb 23, 2004, 09:58 AM
I need help... I am doing runs with my character, a redria, lv.104 Male Newman Force, in Episode Two Jungle Areas and Seaside to find an add slot. Help, what are my best chances of finding an addslot somewhere else or here? I really need to find some, I got some good armors to slot. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Superguppie
Feb 23, 2004, 10:06 AM
uhhh,
Item Database, Rare Items: Items and Unique, Addslot
http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=618

Oh, and welcome to PSO-World...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Superguppie on 2004-02-23 07:07 ]</font>

Zarode
Feb 23, 2004, 10:09 AM
Funny thing is, I printed it up...the most luck I will ever have is Episode 2 V hard I guess. And thank you, I am gald to be here. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

rena-ko
Feb 23, 2004, 10:29 AM
pipe them.
redria normal nar lilly in temple drops them.

the guide for the best piping place is obviously somewhere in the guide section.

Mark_Paz
Feb 23, 2004, 10:33 AM
are you online?
You can change photon drops for addslots in gallon's shop quest 1pd=addslot.

segadrm10
Feb 23, 2004, 01:30 PM
i have a redria fomar and i been doing alot of caves runs about 20 and i have found so far 4 add slots in boxes so ur best bet is to do them in the caves.

Cc08
Feb 23, 2004, 02:55 PM
The only place I have ever found an addslot was from a Purplenum Nano Dragon in Vhard Caves... Good Luck.

Ketchup345
Feb 23, 2004, 03:34 PM
As a Redria, you have two easy options:
1) Pipe them as said above.
2) Do Unsealed Door runs, I have personally found one about every other run (just open all the boxes in Mine 1).

Zarode
Feb 24, 2004, 10:03 AM
Okay, I got one (out of many needed, but I will find them as I go) from my friend. And I don't play online, so I am missing out on half the game.
And for the rest of them, I will do the piping trick to find a Nar Lily to find the rest.

Jazhara
Feb 25, 2004, 12:38 PM
Redria:
Normal:Control Center Mountain Area Box
Normal:Temple Hildeblue
Normal:Spaceship Spaceship Beta Box
Normal:Temple Nar Lily
Normal:Temple Temple Beta Box
Normal:Ruins Ruins 1 Box
Normal:Mines Mine 1 Box
Normal:Caves Cave 3 Box
Normal:Forest Forest 2 Box
Normal:Mines Sinow Gold
Normal:Seabed Seabed Upper Levels Box
Hard:Caves Cave 1 Box
Hard:Mines Mine 1 Box
Hard:Temple Temple Beta Box
Hard:Control Center Jungle Area North Box
Hard:Control Center Mountain Area Box
Hard:Seabed Seabed Upper Levels Box
Hard:Forest Forest 1 Box
Vhard:Forest Forest 2 Box
Vhard:Caves Cave 2 Box
Vhard:Ruins Ruins 1 Box
Vhard:Control Center Jungle Area North Box
Vhard:Control Center Jungle Area East Box
Vhard:Control Center Seaside Area Box
Vhard:Seabed Seabed Lower Levels Box
Ultimate:Caves Cave 1 Box

If you want EXP while you hunt, do Ult Addicting Food runs and restart at the end of Caves 1. Otherwise, as already said, pipe Normal Temple Nar Lilys.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jazhara on 2004-02-25 09:40 ]</font>

Afrokilla
Feb 25, 2004, 08:33 PM
Im Redria and found Addslot from box in Mine 1.

Zarode
Feb 26, 2004, 09:54 AM
Heh, I never seen so many Nars at one place...I piped about...a good 50 (thank you force powers...) times and then, boom, 3 nars at the same place.
I was all like "WHOA!", heh, I killed, and got a Trigrinder, and an Addslot. YEAH!

Tsudo_Plat
Feb 26, 2004, 03:57 PM
On 2004-02-26 06:54, Zarode wrote:
Heh, I never seen so many Nars at one place...I piped about...a good 50 (thank you force powers...) times and then, boom, 3 nars at the same place.
I was all like "WHOA!", heh, I killed, and got a Trigrinder, and an Addslot. YEAH!

*Cough* Bullshit *End Cough*

anwserman
Feb 27, 2004, 12:16 AM
.... I got two Aura Fields and a Standstill Shield within 30 minutes timeframe. And that a Sato revived me during that process to get that Standstill Shield. Offline. Damn good luck might I say.

Whats so hard to believe about finding 3 Nar Lillies at the same time?

rising_sunset
Feb 27, 2004, 12:22 AM
I find this quite weird but I found 3 addslots in hard mines and they all come from canadine.

mafuwally
Feb 27, 2004, 07:32 AM
I got an add slot today from a v.hard caves nano dragon. So i recommend going there for an add slot.

Zarode
Feb 27, 2004, 10:00 AM
On 2004-02-26 12:57, Tsudo_Plat wrote:

On 2004-02-26 06:54, Zarode wrote:

*Cough* Bullshit *End Cough*

You don't have to believe me...

Tsudo_Plat
Feb 27, 2004, 02:50 PM
On 2004-02-26 21:16, anwserman wrote:
.... I got two Aura Fields and a Standstill Shield within 30 minutes timeframe. And that a Sato revived me during that process to get that Standstill Shield. Offline. Damn good luck might I say.

Whats so hard to believe about finding 3 Nar Lillies at the same time?

OMG, how daft could you possible get? If you are trying to tell me that in 1 RUN through Temple you found three Mil Lilys and two dropped Aura Field & the other dropped Standstill shield offline, then you are the biggest liar I have ever seen in my life.

Whats so hard about finding 3 nar lilys in the same place? Its close to mathematically impossible, thats what. The odds of finding two nar lilys is rather tough, but 3? Gimme a break. 3/3 lilys being a Nar Lily is IMPOSSIBLE. Why do you ppl lie about stuff on here? Saying that you found 3 Nar Lilys in the same room doesn't say anything good about you, not to mention the fact that you have NO PICTURES, no documented proof. I wonder why that is? Gee....

LoreSeeker
Feb 27, 2004, 02:55 PM
I'd say that finding three Mils is possible. There have been screens of three fat Pals before, and that has to be a pretty small chance as well.

As for finding awesome rares in a 30 minute time frame... that's probably exaggerated a little bit. I don't doubt that they were found, but it probably took an hour or so. Time flies when you're playing PSO.