PDA

View Full Version : turning itens into weapons

Helco
Feb 23, 2004, 12:41 PM
how do i turn my items like delsabers right arm and stuff into weapons ?

Shake
Feb 23, 2004, 12:42 PM
Beat the offline quests, then return to a quest with Dr.Montague in it, and speak to him. He'll ask you to show it to him. Do so, and you've got your enemy weapon.

Bibi2k4
Feb 23, 2004, 01:07 PM
hmmm actually you don't even have to beat all the quests to turn the items into weapons...all you have to do is unlock the quest Doc's Secret Plan.There,near the teleport to the Principal,talk to Montaigue.If you have your monster part on you,he will proposes to turn it into a weapon...That's it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

-LoneSniper-
Feb 23, 2004, 04:31 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=327
this might help

Helco
Feb 24, 2004, 10:03 AM
can you have him make you weapons on the soul of steel mission ?

Helco
Feb 24, 2004, 06:02 PM
i went to the docs secret plan mission.he never left the hunters guild. i had my grass assasins arm in my inventory. and all he did wasd stand their and talk about his effin android elenor.do i have ot beat the quest first ?

Polar
Feb 24, 2004, 06:14 PM
I'm fairly sure it only works in Unsealed Door. As has been said, try the guides section.

Zeroy
Feb 24, 2004, 06:18 PM
go into the unsealed door quest and he'll be walking in circles between the medical center and the warp to the principle. talk to him there.

Bibi2k4
Feb 24, 2004, 06:35 PM
you're right i told you the wrong quest...it's the quest Dr Osto's Research where he stand close to the Principal teleport...there he will turn your items into weapons!

Helco
Feb 24, 2004, 07:33 PM
yeah i figured it out by reading that guide....too bad im too weak to use my ne g-assasins sabers

Superguppie
Feb 25, 2004, 04:33 AM
If he keeps talking about waiting for Elenor, you need to replay the Fake in Yellow. She's standing to the right of the warp to the principles office. Talk to her and she'll be on her way.

VioletSkye
Feb 25, 2004, 12:16 PM
This has been brought up several times however i don't believe its true. I took 2 chars and completed all he quests in Normal and Ult and purposely did NOT talk to Elenor during the FIY quest and after I had completed all the quests, I was always able to go back to Unsealed Door and convert enemy parts to weapons. So you do not need to speak with her during that quest. Like I said I did that with 2 separate chars in bot hNormal and Ult and had no problems. This is on GC btw.

RAmarl29
Feb 26, 2004, 12:42 AM
On 2004-02-23 09:42, Shake wrote:
Beat the offline quests, then return to a quest with Dr.Montague in it, and speak to him. He'll ask you to show it to him. Do so, and you've got your enemy weapon.

quest's like unsealed door

Superguppie
Feb 26, 2004, 03:45 AM
On 2004-02-25 09:16, VioletSkye wrote:
This has been brought up several times however i don't believe its true. I took 2 chars and completed all he quests in Normal and Ult and purposely did NOT talk to Elenor during the FIY quest and after I had completed all the quests, I was always able to go back to Unsealed Door and convert enemy parts to weapons. So you do not need to speak with her during that quest. Like I said I did that with 2 separate chars in bot hNormal and Ult and had no problems. This is on GC btw.

That's really weird. I'm on GC too. On 2 chars I've just rushed through the quests at Normal. And Doc kept saying he was waiting for Elenor. After talking to her in FiY he stopped doing that and made my weapons.
I'll try it with a third char just to make sure.