PDA

View Full Version : absolute stingyness corrupts absolutly!

Skuda
Feb 23, 2004, 02:18 PM
I would be refering this to the ULT seabed. I find little or no rare items in teh seabed. 10 runs and I'd be lucky to find a photon drop. I would love to beat the tasty red treats out of those seabed creatures, but they're like pre used pinatas. nothing left inside. Anyone else have this problem?

I've probably done over 100 Seabed runs and I've only found twin chakram and Rika's claw...I think...

Zelutos
Feb 23, 2004, 02:22 PM
Same problem here...sorta...

ilr2000
Feb 23, 2004, 02:47 PM
On 2004-02-23 11:18, Scott_Kuda wrote:

I've probably done over 100 Seabed runs and I've only found twin chakram and Rika's claw...I think...

That's pretty damn good. I've only managed to pull one rare outta seabed, and that's a twin blaze. Not a marvilous weapon... it looks like shit too.. but meh.. its a rare.

lain2k3
Feb 23, 2004, 03:07 PM
On 2004-02-23 11:47, ilr2000 wrote:

On 2004-02-23 11:18, Scott_Kuda wrote:

That's pretty damn good. I've only managed to pull one rare outta seabed, and that's a twin blaze. Not a marvilous weapon... it looks like shit too.. but meh.. its a rare.

!!!...!!!...!!! O_o

twin blaze is cool as hell!

as for me, I've pulled one L&K 14 from seabed.

and rikas claw is an obscene find.

Skuda
Feb 23, 2004, 03:10 PM
twin blaze is cool as hell!

as for me, I've pulled one L&K 14 from seabed.

and rikas claw is an obscene find.

IMO, twin blaze bites. it saps your health when you walk. What is your definition of obscene? Is Rika's claw that rare or something? i got it a few weeks ago and I love it!

Wood_Golem
Feb 23, 2004, 03:19 PM
Seabed does seem to be a stingy place, personally i got a Twin Blaze and 2 or 3 Silence Claws out of it, a friend of mine got a Zamba out of a Zoa though that's pretty decent though he only had it for 2 or 3 days before he commited suicorrupticide (woot i made up a new word http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif). Back to topic though i've done a load of Seabed runs with my m8's trying to find the Flow Gene, and those items were what we got out of it, meh good box items that's for sure.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wood_Golem on 2004-02-23 12:58 ]</font>

lain2k3
Feb 23, 2004, 03:32 PM
On 2004-02-23 12:19, Wood_Golem wrote:
Seabed does seem to be a stingy place, personally i got a Twin Blaze and 2 or 3 Silence Claws out of it, a friend of mine got a Zamba out of a Zoa though that's pretty decent though he only had it for 2 or 3 days before he commited suicorrupticide (woot i made up a new word http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif). Back to topic though i've done a load of Seabed runs with my m8's trying to find the Flow Gene, and that was what we got out of it, meh good box items that's for sure.

you CANNOT GET FLOW GENE LEGITIMATELY. bam, proven a thousand times before. it cannot happen.

and twin blaze doesnt suck hp, and if it does, who the hell cares? I love how it looks, and hp loss at a rate of 1/5 seconds is NOTHING.

and yes, rikas claw is ridiculously rare.

Skuda
Feb 23, 2004, 03:37 PM

good. another powerful, yet rare item for the count! and legit at that!

Jarek
Feb 23, 2004, 03:47 PM
i can't remember anything specific, so i don't think i found anything amazing (or i would've remembered it.)

PaleKid15
Feb 23, 2004, 03:54 PM
Seabed has awesome drops= Seabed has hard drops

In the seabed, almost all of the drops are difficult and there really aren't that many enemies in the seabed. It just seems like there are because the enemies are very strong.

I got an MKB from my first seabed run (YAY) and have found nothing since.

Wood_Golem
Feb 23, 2004, 03:57 PM
On 2004-02-23 12:32, lain2k3 wrote:

On 2004-02-23 12:19, Wood_Golem wrote:
Seabed does seem to be a stingy place, personally i got a Twin Blaze and 2 or 3 Silence Claws out of it, a friend of mine got a Zamba out of a Zoa though that's pretty decent though he only had it for 2 or 3 days before he commited suicorrupticide (woot i made up a new word http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif). Back to topic though i've done a load of Seabed runs with my m8's trying to find the Flow Gene, and that was what we got out of it, meh good box items that's for sure.

you CANNOT GET FLOW GENE LEGITIMATELY. bam, proven a thousand times before. it cannot happen.

and twin blaze doesnt suck hp, and if it does, who the hell cares? I love how it looks, and hp loss at a rate of 1/5 seconds is NOTHING.

Sorry i wasn't clear in the post, i meant while searching for the Flow Gene we got those items i mentioned let me just edit that ok? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif Sorry for any missunderstanding.

lain2k3
Feb 23, 2004, 08:21 PM
I didnt have aproblem with anything except for the fact that you dsaid you were looking for the flow gene. there is no point in doing so, olga cannot drop items.

drizzle
Feb 24, 2004, 02:50 AM
Seabed has awesome rares?
I wouldn't know, I only get Guilty Lights and Silence Claws http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Dragon_Knight
Feb 24, 2004, 09:42 AM
Wait ememies in the sea bed drop rares? O_o With as many runs through the place as I've made I figured it was just to prove how l337 you really were.

Blue-Hawk
Feb 24, 2004, 10:07 AM
Y'all should count you'rselves lucky. !00+ runs in various ID's and all I ever got was an L&K 14 Combat from my old purplenum I killed last summer.Not even a photon drop was seen. Episode 2 hates me.... Wait.... What am I saying? Episode 1 hates me as well. >_<

Wood_Golem
Feb 24, 2004, 10:13 AM
On 2004-02-23 17:21, lain2k3 wrote:
I didnt have aproblem with anything except for the fact that you dsaid you were looking for the flow gene. there is no point in doing so, olga cannot drop items.

Yeah well you can't blame us for trying.. anyway it's fun being there it's a hard place to clear and you have to keep on your feet to survive.