PDA

View Full Version : That's not quite right...

shinto_kuji
Feb 23, 2004, 11:23 PM
Eh, I made a Fonewearl a little while back and stuck her with skyly, simply because it was the last really good id I didn't have. Anywho, she's only 95 and I had been hunting a Chain Sawd since the level 50's. Still haven't gotten one.

Yet, today I made a skyly game, and a couple of friends and I decided to do West Tower. And before you ask, no I didn't find S Jsword. But, Delbiter did drop me Soul Banish. Now, I can get Soul Banish from Delbiter, but I still can't find a damned Chain Sawd from Vulmer? It, well, pisses me off >.> <.<

I know it's almost all luck, but come on now... -kicks lady luck-

[/end rant and brag]

Xeno_M
Feb 24, 2004, 12:07 AM
Yeah i also made a Skyly just to find Red Swords in Chainsawds... I haven't searched as much as you i think... But at one point i had found more Red Swords then Chainsawds... I did alot of Addicting Foods, and finally i found a Red Sword (and not one Chainsawd at that point) The Red Sword, untecked was 10 20 0 0 5... And somehow i screwed it up while tecking, so i didn't get the +10%. So im stuck with the 5%hit http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif But online i found a chainsawd the other day, all 0's. So now im 1/1. And she's level 116 now. Not ALL was searching for the Swords, but a good portion was.

rising_sunset
Feb 24, 2004, 12:30 AM
Uhh you know this is a place to discuss items, mags, weps, etc. What you doin is ranting so shouldn't mods put this in the ranting topic?

ERS
Feb 24, 2004, 12:59 AM
On 2004-02-23 20:23, shinto_kuji wrote:
Eh, I made a Fonewearl a little while back and stuck her with skyly, simply because it was the last really good id I didn't have. Anywho, she's only 95 and I had been hunting a Chain Sawd since the level 50's. Still haven't gotten one.

Yet, today I made a skyly game, and a couple of friends and I decided to do West Tower. And before you ask, no I didn't find S Jsword. But, Delbiter did drop me Soul Banish. Now, I can get Soul Banish from Delbiter, but I still can't find a damned Chain Sawd from Vulmer? It, well, pisses me off >.> <.<

I know it's almost all luck, but come on now... -kicks lady luck-

[/end rant and brag]

Honestly, who cares?

Myopathy
Feb 24, 2004, 01:04 AM
On 2004-02-23 21:30, carolsdegga wrote:
Uhh you know this is a place to discuss items, mags, weps, etc. What you doin is ranting so shouldn't mods put this in the ranting topic?

It's not a rant. If you read it all, it sounds like the standard "I found _______" post people make in this forum all the time. Just with a little extra added in.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ezellaur on 2004-02-23 22:05 ]</font>

shinto_kuji
Feb 24, 2004, 01:42 AM
Well, if you read that little part there at the end... then you'll realize what this is. I know this is the general "I found this or that" thread, but I thought I'd make it to, you know, invoke discussion. -grins-

It is a semi-rant, but not entirely. That's why I didn't stick it in the rants section. I just found the whole thing interesting, but meh.

If you don't care, don't post. Simple as that. Don't post saying you don't care, because that's a waste of all our time. Would you like anything with that spam?

Meh, if I seem grumpy, then tough. It's late and we ran out of coffee. -furrows brow-

Deus-Irae
Feb 24, 2004, 03:47 AM
its not you, it ERS. if he really didnt care he wouldnt have posted. he obvioulsy has nothing better to do (ive seen many of his posts along these lines).

back on topic:

the randomness of drops in this game is just nuts! you may find a red Sword before you find a Chain Sawd.

or you could wind up like kefka and I and find many many chain swords and almost NO Red Swords.

keep going. its not that hard a drop. you'll get one (or 40...)! good luck.