PDA

View Full Version : GC: ...What the heck...

Corey
Feb 24, 2004, 02:05 PM
Okay,I was playing a EN4 game after I had a small convo with Xeno_M and some other PSOW members when I had to go somewhere.30 Minutes later,when I attempt to log on...I have some weird problem.The welcome screen doesnt show up.Ever.It hangs there,and it does not auto DC.I have to hit reset.I try logging on again 5 more times,but I get the same thing.Is this happening to anyone else?

And it's not My ISP or my computer,according to my router and Cable Modem,everything is OK.

Any ideas?

navci
Feb 24, 2004, 02:07 PM
It happens sometime. Actually, it is happening to me right now. :/

Corey
Feb 24, 2004, 02:11 PM
I know that this happens sometimes---thing is,it's been 30 more minutes since my last try...and I'm going to try again right now.

Corey
Feb 24, 2004, 02:13 PM
^__^ And it worked!

But I wish I coulda got that 20 mins ago...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Butoden
Feb 24, 2004, 02:49 PM
Maybe it was too crowded on PSO?

Skorpius
Feb 24, 2004, 03:00 PM
not working for me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

DOG21313
Feb 24, 2004, 08:00 PM
Its been happening a lot latley, it happened yesterday and today to me.

Naagata_Clan
Feb 25, 2004, 12:20 PM
ST needs to get their act together. It's been happening to me for a few days now, and it's annoying. Instead of getting up and hitting reset, you should just do the soft reset that's in the game. For GC, its press Start A B X at the same time. Should only take about a second.

Myopathy
Feb 25, 2004, 12:25 PM
I think it is due to server maintenence. I was playing at night righr before a server maintenence. It popped up with the whole "Server maintenence is 10 minutes, please log off." Well I ended up just moving to the JP server. However, I got disconnected once and when I tried to get back on, I got the same thing you did.

Naagata_Clan
Feb 25, 2004, 12:38 PM
That's a possibility, but yesterday I was trying to log on from about oh.... 10 am to 3 pm. That's some hella long maintenence. I was playing last night, at about 1 am, but now I'm once more unable to log on. Eh... guess I'll just level Yumi up some more offline... maybe find a good weapon... GIMME A KAMUI DARNIT!