PDA

View Full Version : id help

kdash
Feb 25, 2004, 12:33 AM
hi i'm new here

anyways, i'm about to start playing pso again... i used to have a hunter that i only got to ult mines then i erased him and stopped playing for months. so i'm behind on everything and need help choosing id's for my new chars.. i plan to create a HUcast and FOnewm.. but i'm not familiar with anything force related..
can someone recommend two id's that will go well together (im offline only)

Orange_Coconut
Feb 25, 2004, 12:39 AM
For the force, I would go with either Yellowboze or Pinkal. (Yellowboze just because I like it, it's not as good for forces as Pinkal is though, many say. I like it though).

The Hunter, I really like Redria and Skyly personally. Skyly is better for swords, but Redria gets all of the God/equips except God/Ability. Be prepared for lots of slicers though, they're annoying after a while.

Skyly is good for swords, and is the only ID that gets the J-Sword if you're interested. It also has the plus of getting a Red Sword from Govulmer and Chain Sawd from a Vulmer.

PaleKid15
Feb 25, 2004, 12:28 PM
You definitely want a redria, and I would reccomend yellowboze for the second. Afeter you make some progress with them, you should probably start up a Whitill (the best 3 ID's IMO). On the other hand, a pinkal might not be horrible for your first or second character. If you pick pinkal, put it on the character you think you'll like playing less. Pinkal is ok, until you get all the clubs and wands, then it can get very irritating. So don't make your favorite character pinkal, because they might not stay your favorite for long.

BlueSummer
Feb 25, 2004, 02:08 PM
Well Redria is good. I have a SKYLY ID on my HUcast and I didnt know that it could find a sealed j sword till I came here but hey you learn new things every day. I also got Yellowboze for my FOmar, which is good and it helps you get money for Trifluids ^.^ But it's really your choice in picking id's not ours so whatever you pick is the best id for your character. Unless you want to find a couple certain items. lol but it's still hard so i'll just make a name and just be happy with what I got it may take you hours before you find the id you want, heh Because it did for me.

~BlueSummer